• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 15-21 | I did the math; it came out to 500,000

took me like 5 hours to unlock sin lol. man I almost fell asleep in that story mode. Caught the best part with the puppy and the burgers? Based on what was in the story you can at least say there are 2 old characters ready to be implemented. I just wish the dragon/reptile scholar guy was playable. that dude looks sick

fader

"HE called me a Marvel player!"

Took it better than Chris T did though lmao

well he admitted that he did start from Marvel. So I guess that's why it didn't bother him.

and some people rather prove in game that they don't suck rather than on Twitter...

He didn't say PR Rog though.

He knew.

Daigo said PR Rog was the one american player he didn't want to play against before Evo. Keep in mind that he made PR Rog look free at Topanga World League. He knows how dangerous PR Rog is in these tournaments.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone in FGC-GAF have Driveclub? Tryna get me a club going or join one with other GAFers. My PSN is in my profile, holla.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Lmao MLSwear's last name is Swearingen.

Really? God damn haha

When people donate in paypal, their message gets read on stream by an automated voice. He got 20+ donations today from people trying to troll him.

The best way to make money off of trolls.

Chris will always be that guy who beats everyone free throughout the year in every tournament but can't win the biggest one of them all. There's always EVO 2015 and I honestly think it might be a repeat winner... Hopefully some news from capcom about the versus series comes out... Please capcom....

riki-oh-6.gif

is balrog a bad match up for evil ryu?

http://www.4gamer.net/games/225/G022539/20140704102/index_3.html

4Gamer: What about you Daigo?

Daigo: After switching to Evil Ryu, the number of players I don't want to face have increased. For example Justin Wong and Ricky's Rufus or PR Balrog's Bison don't really allow Evil Ryu to really leverage his strengths. For some reason, a large number of foreign players play the type of characters that nullify Evil Ryu's best traits. Against Infiltration, it's probably best to use Ryu.

Itazan: So does that mean you will split between Evil Ryu and Ryu?

Daigo: No, I'm done with Ryu.

(everyone laughs)

Kazunoko: I don't like Boxer, so I don't want to face PR Balrog. Furthermore, I've never faced him at an overseas tournament before.

Daigo: Moreover, PR Balrog is able to handle highly offensive opponents such as Cammy or Rufus.

He knew

soakrates

Mr. Naps seems to think T7 is pretty similar to Tekken Revolution right now.

EDIT: Also said it's way too early to tell how the game's going to turn out.

soakrates

『Inaba Resident』;143977978 said:
I've heard some saying XRD's netcode is better now?
True?
The recent patch for PS4 updated the netcode from what I've been told. A similar patch for the PS3 version is on the way, I hear.

Manbig

Sounds like the current build of Tekken 7 is very underwhelming. Tekken games usually change drastically from early location tests though, so we'll see what happens in March.

Top Bottom