• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 22-28 | On the Xrd Day of Christmas

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Dunno if it's new-thread worthy, but Pro_Fluke just played around in the USF4 stages and found this: (used the EH screencap for simplicity)

23_alex01.jpg

Welcome to SF5, Alex. http://www.twitch.tv/pro_fluke/v/3632523 @ 47:40 is where he notices it.

Well, Charlie was heavily requested and I can only imagine Alex was too with that fake leak of him being in SF4, so I can only imagine Alex will be coming back for SF5 or some other Capcom fighting game, TvC2?

Rhapsody

Banned
Karin's one of the rare rekka characters I actually enjoyed using.

I guess ST Fei was fun. Just to do a jump in combo to dizzy lol

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
There's no way they would put Karin in SF5
at launch, as they would make more selling her as DLC

There was this SF character that I really enjoyed playing, she had dark version of Karin's clothes and she had white hair, sorta similar to a priestess in hair style, really wish I could remember her name.

Laconic

Banned
Some very terruble opinions on this very page

Karin is the best thing to happen to the Alpha series.

There, I came out and said it.

And I really dig having Final Fight characters in the mix.

But yeah... Karin almost makes the hot mess that is Alpha 3, playable.

So, another correct opinion post. :)

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Loved playing the ojou-sama type when I was a kid. She has some refinement to her that isn't found with other characters. I haven't played a game in the alpha series for ages though so I'm probably more inclined to play characters with dive kicks or claws.

Alex in SF5? Hope not.

Do you dislike grapplers? I guess you're gonna have some problems with Yams, Shouta and Beef.

Sayad

Cool looking???

Man... when did J-pop lolita girls become such a popular character design?
It's less about the tropes and more the hideous design, for years no one complained about Athena in KoF, until the moeblob look. It's about the actual design, not "omg a school girl idol! Burn that shit".

Top Bottom