• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 16-22 | Everyone has Xrd now, right?

Exr

Did anyone ever find out who that YouTube channel psychorarity is? The guy is still uploading all this crazy random old footage.

Essay

Did anyone ever find out who that YouTube channel psychorarity is? The guy is still uploading all this crazy random old footage.

I know him from the Toronto-region Vampire Savior scene as psychochronic. Very chill, plays a mean Fish.

Edit: Ninja'd by an hour. I am blind

NEO0MJ

I20have20returned_zpsxa2ankb7.gif

Finally after a month long ban I'm back! Did anyone miss me? Please say you missed me ;_;
Nice thing about the ban, I finally got time to play some games and even read a few books.

I think thats an extremely solid opinion. but this is Nintendo...

No problem about buffing the other characters, but I disagree about Diddy. Most of the things that make current Diddy strong also make him a boring character to fight/watch so he's in definite need of change.

kirblar

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";152467721]Just beat Dragon Age Inquisition, I can play fightan gamez again.[/QUOTE]
PS4 or PC?

WarRock

New Butoden game? Hm, wonder if they'll use the power level mechanics from the DS one... RIP Game Republic.

Glad ppl enjoyed reading!

To answer the PSAS question, both Maj and I worked on it. Before joining SuperBot full time, I originally came on board as a contractor to take care of some asset requests that Maj was doing since he was getting increasingly busy with other stuff. He trained me to use much of the necessary tools we used like Perforce and the Vita dev kits.

For those that don't know Maj, he makes really sick fighting game videos and tutorials. He's ULTRA meticulous in his work, which is ofc good and bad. Bad in that it can take him a long time to finish even small stuff since it has to be perfect, good in that his attention to detail and the need for it to be perfect produces incredible work. I remember one of my first days where we took almost an hour to get a perfect screenshot because he wouldn't settle haha. Dude would ALWAYS be at his desk at work. First to arrive last to leave type of worker. Even days where I would have to come in on the weekend to finish something, he'd be there alone randomly trying to get some item or move to work properly. He helped me a lot at and I was honored to be working with him. Easily one of the most diligent workers I've ever met. Shouts to Maj!
Whaaaat, I knew about you working on PSAS but not about Maj! Love his videos and the Footsies Guide.

Marz

how would you nerf Diddy without destroying him? Nerf his grab?

No. What does nerf his grab even mean?

Add some more frames of cooldown to some of his moves particularly uair and fair.

Maybe lower the KO potential on a couple moves.

Bam. Done.

fader

No. What does nerf his grab even mean?

Add some more frames of cooldown to some of his moves particularly uair and fair.

Maybe lower the KO potential on a couple moves.

Bam. Done.

man i dont know i dont play smash lol. thats why i asked.

Anth0ny

what they should do: buff everyone to have diddy's kill/combo power

what they will do: diddy's up air now kills at 190%

I wonder if people hate that I willingly slow down the pace of matches because of my playstyle in Sm4sh, and almost always get to under the one minute mark in my games

Clawww

I wonder if people hate that I willingly slow down the pace of matches because of my playstyle in Sm4sh, and almost always get to under the one minute mark in my games

that's how I play too

I just make it a contest of mental endurance. going like a full minute without any serious attacks landing always makes people bug out and do something risky

that's how I play too

I just make it a contest of mental endurance. going like a full minute without any serious attacks landing always makes people bug out and do something risky

I use Villager too, so keeping the match slow works even better. Dumb rushdown players hate it, especially the ones who don't know how to defend...meaning all of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Clawww

I use Villager too, so keeping the match slow works even better. Dumb rushdown players hate it, especially the ones who don't know how to defend...meaning all of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol

villager definitely makes me want to run in and hit him more than other characters

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Man looking at the whole list of changes for Xrd 1.1 I really need to start working on my Axl a bit more. Dude is going to be a monster.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

kirblar

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";152472497]PS4 for dragon age, PC for fightan gamez

I was super, super satisfied with DA:I, though. Could be my favorite Bioware game.[/QUOTE]
Ah, nice. Someone recommended PS4 over PC for it, which surprised me, but I guess I'll be getting that PS4 before the PC upgrades (in time for MKX, of course.) Already bought Xrd for it anyway.

Top Bottom