• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 16-22 | Everyone has Xrd now, right?

sikvod00

Banned
get rekt, yams.

I've been banned from capcomfighters chat for like a year now for making fun of ryan hart's ebola cough once.

kirblar

Any money going to Capcom events will be forward facing. The only way Marvel gets money is if they think MvC4 is happening, imo.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
get rekt, yams.

I've been banned from capcomfighters chat for like a year now for making fun of ryan hart's ebola cough once.

I only tried saying hi to ultradavid ;_;

About that: I created a HK PSN account last month and Horseress was taken!!!!

You poor soul, someone wanted to troll you lol.

Stop posting dumb links in twitch chat Yams. I told you that last time. I can't do anything in capcomfighters if you auto-ban yourself!

All I posted was:

/me eats himself

I don't know how that's a link.

Shouta

Stop posting dumb links in twitch chat Yams. I told you that last time. I can't do anything in capcomfighters if you auto-ban yourself!

You know my pain, I'll keep it on gaming and everything else is just professional.

We can't be friends anymore.

I'm sorry bro, however much I want other fgc games to thrive, we all know the focus needs to be on SF if there is any hope of gaining more viewers and players into the scene. There is no hope in Marvel at this point.

No hope.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I'm sorry bro, however much I want other fgc games to thrive, we all know the focus needs to be on SF if there is any hope of gaining more viewers and players into the scene. There is no hope in Marvel at this point.

No hope.

Then Marvel 4 gets announced and gets more views than SFV Kappa

Marvel talk reminds me of that ideal FG question earlier. I don't want a specific game developed, but I'd like to see the animation talent/character designers behind X-Men COTA/ MSH do their interpretations of popular DC characters.

aCRhYha.jpg

Kumubou

It sounds like a lot of the suggestions for the Capcom Pro Tour were taken, with a more even point distribution, longer sets and... oh damn $120k for first? Someone's eating.

I actually picked up VF during the sale despite the title(already owned Xrd). Spreading myself kind of thin these days, especially with UNiEL coming out.
At least you're playing Good Games (tm).

kirblar

"More events around the world"

Basically means less scrubs from the US taking up spots.
4 USA, 1 Canada, 4 Asia, 4 Europe, 1 Brazil, 1 Kuwait, and then EVO. Much better.

TFC lost its qualifier. NCR/SCR, CEO, Final Round are the US events.

Rainy

Banned
Premier Events

North America
Final Round
NCR
SCR
CEO

Asia
TGS
CPT Asia
SE Asia Majors