• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 24 - Mar 2 | Play Seriously

Man, you really don't want me to study man!

So much hype has happened on the last few pages, anything I miss with Gamerbee and Tan at WNF? Any blowups?

michael tan should have been put in losers midway through and then was almost eliminated in 5th place, it was a lucky night for him

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Wao was trolling 801 Strider in their match.

What a sight to see, would have been hilarious.

michael tan should have been put in losers midway through and then was almost eliminated in 5th place, it was a lucky night for him

Damn, I honestly thought Michael Tan wouldn't have sucked that bad.... Art was telling me that he doesn't believe in the Tan hype and I can see why now ;_;

lol

TeamSleepy.jpg

I would buy a shirt with this logo, real talk.

Anne

Does anyone actually play this game?

Because watching it I kinda want it.

This one girl is an assist character and she just drives her bike into you as her attack?

Seems awesome.

I own it and play a tiny bit. It is extremely simple. You can learn a team in an hour and ride by on fundamentals pretty solidly for a bit until you need to expand more. Pretty fun to pick up and play because of it.

LegatoB

It really is, and mechanically it's the least anime anime fighter you'll find. Only $20 on Amazon right now, too.
See, that's what I like about this game. It's Anime enough to fit my sense of aesthetics, but it's not so Anime that I have to spend 30 years in the lab to feel even slightly competent.

Horseress

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";102564632]Who are all the international players coming to SCR?[/QUOTE]

Infiltration, Wao, Michael Tan, Gamerbee.....I think that's it

Omega

Banned
What a sight to see, would have been hilarious.

Damn, I honestly thought Michael Tan wouldn't have sucked that bad.... Art was telling me that he doesn't believe in the Tan hype and I can see why now ;_;

It's not that Michael Tan isn't good, it's that Ken sucks.

Top Bottom