• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 9-15 | Mikrotransaktions™

Leo salt is kinda funny. He hits like a truck though and his counter is gonna lead to more damage now for him.

Also, I don't understand why Jebailey is making an anime version of CEO. It's strange because he has CEO for that unless he wants to reduce the load. Otherwise you have NEC for East Anime and NWM for West Coast anime majors.

He is concentrating the Anime Community to Florida. I'm okay with this.

Also I will be in that Monster Hunter Vortex by the end of this week. Can't wait.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I thought people were mad at Aquasilk because he had Chris Hu tell the stream about his retirement at NLBC instead of saying it himself.

Yeah, that plus promising he'd be there, then posting in the stream chat that he wasn'y going anymore, and then showing up much later after all. Most likely after feeling guilty, and he never even went on stream to commentate either if I remember right.

Well damn Aquasilk, with what went down with NLBC, the whole donation then no-show thing and then that tweet is real disappointing to read.

Don't even use my Twitter anymore and I hit that unfollow button, that's how you know it real.

Kalamari

Jebailey tryin' to get on that anime bandwagon, he wants an excuse to buy lots of anime girl pillows
for trophies.

Infinite

I'm not mad at aqua silk, it is what is. Things change for people and he didn't seem like the type to stick around playing video games, taking it as seriously as Sanford.

I'm not mad at aqua silk, it is what is. Things change for people and he didn't seem like the type to stick around playing video games, taking it as seriously as Sanford.

I don't think there's anything wrong with getting away from the fgc or video games, but it's kind of lame to have this "I'm better than the fgc" attitude that he seems to have.

This is that chicken song Infiltration was playing on stream. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT8PE17B5eE

Infiltration gave me a whole new perspective on eating. I usually watch TV or a stream while eating and barely pay attention to the food. When Infiltration eats chicken, he's rocking out to chicken music, chicken El Fuertes are dancing on screen, he made that chicken look like the tastiest thing in the world.

shaowebb

Time for a blast from the Past.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Rotanibor stream 2013
Royal Flush streaming in 2014
Civil War 6
Kbeast vs MagnomanX
Socal regionals 2010 Kbeast vs Royalflush

back in the day the streaming and video quality weren't as high, but trust me it still shines even in vids of this quality. If you own a copy you can set it up on dolphin and servers have been put up and are being maintained by the fan community these days so yes you can still get matches if you set your stuff up for Dolphin.

Enjoy the fun. You know you miss Polimar.

shaowebb

I thought TvC was a success for Capcom. Why no sequel?

They lost the license. Shame too. Man I miss things like Yatterman 1, Polymar, and Cashern's incredible movesets.

Game looked great and oozed style.

5U1kwN3.jpg

MXGYt8I.jpg

iVJ0DBV.jpg

ZB1O8Oi.jpg

Pappasman

Apparently Nintendo is banning certain smash 4 stages at EVO because of music. Seems... strange.

@EvilMrWizard said:
@pidgezero_one Nintendo only approved certain stages because of music. Omega lets you pick any stage. Can't be allowed.

Time for a blast from the Past.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Rotanibor stream 2013
Royal Flush streaming in 2014
Civil War 6
Kbeast vs MagnomanX
Socal regionals 2010 Kbeast vs Royalflush

back in the day the streaming and video quality weren't as high, but trust me it still shines even in vids of this quality. If you own a copy you can set it up on dolphin and servers have been put up and are being maintained by the fan community these days so yes you can still get matches if you set your stuff up for Dolphin.

Enjoy the fun. You know you miss Polimar.

I really should do that one of these days, but ugh ripping the game myself =.=

And yes, yes I do miss Polimar. Honestly, the Yatterman Casshern Sins style reboot/sequel only makes the absense of a TvC2 hurt me more D:

Tripon

Mr. Wizard was also talking about time/stock rules on twitter for Smash 4 as well. Seems like the the thing to do in order to make it move fast on a Sunday, seemed he settled on 2 stock/5 minutes for Smash 4. Wonder if the Melee community would also agree to stock/time change in order to stay on Sunday.

fader

Mr. Wizard was also talking about time/stock rules on twitter for Smash 4 as well. Seems like the the thing to do in order to make it move fast on a Sunday, seemed he settled on 2 stock/5 minutes for Smash 4. Wonder if the Melee community would also agree to stock/time change in order to stay on Sunday.

they should be worrying about limiting "hand warmers" and coaching time too.

I think this is a bigger deal re:Sm4sh personally

thats interesting. spooky did mention the guys in new york are all for custom moves as a standard.

I think this is a bigger deal re:Sm4sh personally
Joey Cuellar ‏@EvilMrWizard 20m20 minutes ago
@Seiniyta @AmazingAmpharos If that's the case, and it requires no internet to do all of that, we can allow custom moves at Evo.

Tripon

EVO released the rules list for Smash 4. Wizard says its tentative. The big thing is that Omegas are banned entirely in order to avoid people picking Omega Onnett and Omega Windy Hills.

SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WIIU

Game version: US Nintendo WiiU
Game Settings: 2 Stock, 5 Minute Time Limit, 2/3 Games
Starter stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville
Counter-pick stages: Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Town & City
Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.

they should be worrying about limiting "hand warmers" and coaching time too.

Are people outside the participates allowed on the main stage for top 8? The reason why coaching happens is because staff does a poor job of making sure there isn't a crowd of friends/coaches around the players to begin with and the players take advantage of the staff's inattention.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I don't think there's anything wrong with getting away from the fgc or video games, but it's kind of lame to have this "I'm better than the fgc" attitude that he seems to have.

I don't have a problem with not playing as much, or even leaving the FGC - I myself can't even judge someone that does that since I don't even have the time to play as much as I'd like to.

My thing is how he left. To go from one of the most likable guys to what it is now on his own is terrible, never expected those kind of actions from him at all. Not even people with the worst reputations went out like that.

number47

Not better,but he was never there for money. Look at his record and see how often he stalled matches just to use u2. He played for fun. He's being nice. Could just said hop off my d***,Cuz he doesn't have to entertain you people.

EVO released the rules list for Smash 4. Wizard says its tentative. The big thing is that Omegas are banned entirely in order to avoid people picking Omega Onnett and Omega Windy Hills.

Cures you Earthbound and Sonic music copyrights for denying me of Omega Wily Castle's music D:

Don't hang up on Aquasilk, dude is trying to move up the chain at Wendys.

that 6 figure yearly paycheck can't be risked by talking about dirty asses and bending over in front of a chinese man for the amusement on thousands on people on a computer

Top Bottom