• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 9-15 | Mikrotransaktions™

Shouta

I figured I'd ask if anyone here is still playing P4AU. Not much luck with finding ranked matches, and the OT's pretty much dead.

I am but a little irregularly because of work, other games, and my internet connection. You need to hit the lobbies more than ranked though if you want a match.

Also, it looks like Pokken is hitting arcades this summer in Japan.

Rhapsody

Banned
I figured I'd ask if anyone here is still playing P4AU. Not much luck with finding ranked matches, and the OT's pretty much dead.

You can add my PSN which is on my profile. I don't play a lot lately (and if then, only Fri-Sun).
But we can play when I see you on. I'm west coast if that makes any difference.

Sayah

Now Harada has done it all.

XGH5v

Also, Tekken 7 visuals will be updated even further.
Katsuhiro Harada @Harada_TEKKEN · 4h 4 hours ago

We'll update more. RT@foxstep83 Also graphics improved a lot Well, characters model & everything, wonder how it'll be on 100% full graphics!

Dahbomb

Now I know you are tripping... the controls of Godhand were crispy and on fucking point. When you know what you are doing you feel like a god dodging and smacking fools.

Also Capcom is putting out a new Arcade game. With the Square Enix partnership it can mean only thing...

GOD BLESS DA RING!

fader

XGH5v

I keep telling people.. Graphics are usually the last thing Japanese devs work on. And people freak out easily when they see early stages of a Japanese game.

Tank controls for an action game are never good. Same for the camera. Everything else is likable, but those two things completely ruin the game for me.

Update those two things, and I'd be on the bandwagon.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Hopefully the people there are nice, FGW is the only place where I've gotten a new butthole torn open.
Can't really blame ya since my introduction lol

I would love for you to play Katawa Shoujo. I am *interested* to know what happens
In before you pick a death flag in the first hour

im not that bad at videogames!

XGH5v

one up on ono, actually, he can't even reach ono's level. ono went wig and everything.

Went to Gamestop, Walmart and Kmart and I could not find a single copy of Xrd for PS4 or PS3 for that matter.

The
small-town
struggle is real.

Now I know you are tripping... the controls of Godhand were crispy and on fucking point. When you know what you are doing you feel like a god dodging and smacking fools.

Also Capcom is putting out a new Arcade game. With the Square Enix partnership it can mean only thing...

GOD BLESS DA RING!

But dat was namco that helped with Ehrgeiz not capcom

Korigama

I am but a little irregularly because of work, other games, and my internet connection. You need to hit the lobbies more than ranked though if you want a match.

Also, it looks like Pokken is hitting arcades this summer in Japan.

You can add my PSN which is on my profile. I don't play a lot lately (and if then, only Fri-Sun).
But we can play when I see you on. I'm west coast if that makes any difference.

I still play it, but I've been busy lately and I'm trying to beat other games.
Alright, thanks. I stopped by the OT, was able to get in some matches with FluxWaveZ.

@Rhapsody: Midwest here. That said, added you.

Top Bottom