• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Tekniqs

Is PM over for Beast? Just caught a little of Prof Pro yesterday and couldnt see it all and don't really think I want to watch melee atm, not really any players I wanna watch.

Meanwhile Daigo Xian on Masterseries CanadaCup

i told myself I wouldn't sub.........but it's daigoat!

kasane

Yeah daigos extensions and combos are getting more complicated

Guess he accepted the fact that he aint playin ryu no more

4k subs? So that's 60k so far, no bad at all. Way more than I thought there would be because I seriously thought it would only be 2k at most.

Whoa, that sucks that twitch doesn't have secure ppv

Yeah, now we have no idea how many people actually subbed. Hopefully a decent chunk of those current viewers actually subbed. And lol at this translator. He must sound like me when I try to speak my language to my parents lol.

phaonaut

mandela-translator-o.gif

did they pull this translator from the crowd?

It kind of blows me away how we have a billion Chinese Americans and Viet Americans in the FGC(yes, I realize this is Canada Cup), but we can never get one Japanese American to come and play fighting games who also still happens speak his/her language pretty fluently. Was Tomo the last Japanese American in the FGC? Because he left about 20 or so years ago.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
It kind of blows me away how we have a billion Chinese Americans and Viet Americans in the FGC(yes, I realize this is Canada Cup), but we can never get one Japanese American to come and play fighting games who also still happens speak his/her language pretty fluently. Was Tomo the last Japanese American in the FGC? Because he left about 20 or so years ago.

marlinpie

Top Bottom