• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Imm0rt4l

I think it's kinda unfortunate that everybody was harping on daigo like he was just playing like ass. Rog is simply playing out of his mind. Plus his playing e. ryu as well, only helps bolsters his gameplay in the match up. If America has any sf4 Gods, pr rog is one of them.

Tekniqs

Shiiit I missed the daigo Rog match...Is there going to be archives? I sub'd earlier in the day but went bouldering so I missed a ton of match ups.

Luffy has arrived

MD_Luffy ‏@MD_Louffy 1m
Finally in my room after this long trip.. gotta rest. Fun begins tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/MD_Louffy/status/554133994413899776

They should play him in intervals. He has 7 matches left and there are a total of 14 tomorrow. Have him play every other set so he can get a breather in between the matches. Unless he absolutely wants to go back to back, which probably isn't a good idea.

They should play him in intervals. He has 7 matches left and there are a total of 14 tomorrow. Have him play every other set so he can get a breather in between the matches. Unless he absolutely wants to go back to back, which probably isn't a good idea.

Depends what type of player he is. Some thrive on momentum.

But most likely you're right.

Dlent

Louffy gonna wreck some fools tomorrow

Can't wait

image.php

Vive la France

Appropriate context to avatar quote found.

hitsugi

Luffy definitely shouldn't go nonstop, and I think they would do something to space it out a little bit for him. However, he could end up being one of those people that just runs a train in that situation... But it's hard to imagine someone not burning out

NEO0MJ

Luffy definitely shouldn't go nonstop, and I think they would do something to space it out a little bit for him. However, he could end up being one of those people that just runs a train in that situation... But it's hard to imagine someone not burning out

Yeah. Though I'm sure some competing players would love him to play back to back to boost their odds.

Top Bottom