• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

Unlucky

put decapre's mask on Q
done
nq3OSI4.jpg

If anyone wants to hook me up, I'll rock any evo update to my current avatar

I got no preferences but make it good!

Still using my da beech version lol

Kumubou

All pad as far as I know. As for stuff for a side tournament, I can poke around the office, but I think we're officially out of swag of any kind.

Also, if anyone knows when the BBCP pool streams are going on, could you PM me the schedule/links? I won't be in the office for Evo, but I'll get someone to pimp the links on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
It's no big deal if you can't find anything (especially since it's super last minute -- yay typical FGC planning), but it would be appreciated. :3

I also sent you all the stream details for BBCP, in case you haven't gotten those yet.

We've been working with ASW Japan side and we are preparing some sticks for use at EVO for you guys. The PS3/PS4 ones.
Based MarkMan is based.

Rhapsody

Banned
We've been working with ASW Japan side and we are preparing some sticks for use at EVO for you guys. The PS3/PS4 ones.

You were at AX and you never brought sticks to the Aksys booth? :(

I'm kidding though since I know there's probably some implications.
And here's hoping for maybe a reveal of an Xrd stick

Ah, okay. I've been out of the office for over a week, so I wasn't sure what was happening on that front.

I guess we'll have a stick set up, after all!

You guys are posers. I was supporting EVQ with my Avatar ages ago.

Yeah, but take a closer look at your avatar, you're about to blow yourself up. That's bad vibes, man.
I'm hopping on the bandwagon, yes, but I'm doing out of solidarity
- the only kind of support I can afford to give.

All the predictions for EVO in this thread and the OT make me realize how little I keep track of players outside of the US. I gotta find a way to fix that.

Top Bottom