• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 11-17

Chris could have called that match like everyone else has done [or like he potentially will for the rest of the night], but he had some fun with it.

It was pretty great, if you don't like it, there's a mute button. Enjoy the internet.

Dahbomb

I can't believe how neglected Dark Spells have been in competitive play. Thank you champ.
Yea extremely neglected just like a crap ton of other tools and characters. Ever since they made those 1 frame on activation... every Dorm on the planet was dumb to not be using that shit.
This is my troll post. I never fuck it up.
xquHd.gif

chriskun

haha, I love how everyone just automatically accepts everything these dudes do as cool. I would rather hear rush hour commentate marvel and they don't know shit about it.

We already have a thread on Jason vs. Tommy, and Tommy is already winning.

Fuck a Gold Ranger, Jason got shoved to the sidelines like he deserved.

haha, I love how everyone just automatically accepts everything these dudes do as cool. I would rather hear rush hour commentate marvel and they don't know shit about it.

Or we just think it's funny. But no, we can't have people thinking something is funny. Not during a local tournament!

"I try to clarify my position, make dumbass assumptions and generalizations, I should probably shut up now"

Dahbomb

LMAO ChrisG is just face rolling with Vergil using Missiles and Dark Harmonizer. Doing enough block strings to build meter and just keep pumping out Spiral Swords for the chip.

Basically the lockdown that I was talking about 6 months ago.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We are in the age of Vergil folks.

Dormammu is next up in the line of characters who people declare OP and gamebreaking. Karst am cry!

DAMN CHRIS G COMBOING OFF OF THE MISSILES WITH VERGIL

EDIT: Wow, Chris G trolling so hard.

Azure J

Chris G with the eternal troll. :lol

@Enzo: Nothing new there. *Feels bad that no one remembers Solune's stuff/me talking up this team*

Yea extremely neglected just like a crap ton of other tools and characters. Ever since they made those 1 frame on activation... every Dorm on the planet was dumb to not be using that shit.

lol I hated watching Masta CJ matches for thee longest time, his game plan was so one dimensional with Dorm and it usually worked.

I think adding Dark Spells into his play would make his dorm much more scarier, he should at least have Big Bang ready at all times at least.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ok, well I think its not funny, and not funny on a fucking Adam Sandler movie level, this shit is fucking cringe-worthy.

And bitching about it to people who do enjoy it does what exactly?

If I see people walking out of an Adam Sandler movie and bitch to them about how dumb Adam Sandler is, does that accomplish anything at all?

Well, the Morridoom shell is now showing its true danger. Vergil/Dorm/Hawkeye makes the shell from okay i can find a way out to ...................fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I can't do shit.

LMAO ChrisG is just face rolling with Vergil using Missiles and Dark Harmonizer. Doing enough block strings to build meter and just keep pumping out Spiral Swords for the chip.

Basically the lockdown that I was talking about 6 months ago.
God damn it, stop. You're making it hard not to drop Firebrand for Vergil. :-/
How are ChrisG's combos so bad? I have a better Vergil bnb and have never used him...

We are in the age of Vergil folks.

Dormammu is next up in the line of characters who people declare OP and gamebreaking. Karst am cry!

DAMN CHRIS G COMBOING OFF OF THE MISSILES WITH VERGIL

EDIT: Wow, Chris G trolling so hard.
This is just a horrible week for me...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chris G with the eternal troll. :lol

@Enzo: Nothing new there. *Feels bad that no one remembers Solune's stuff/me talking up this team*
It's just so hot to watch, I get hype off of dem confirms ;_;

Also, random question, but to link that S after balls super with Akuma in the corner, do you have to delay it a split second? I always whiff it but haven't really spent time in the lab with Akuma.

This is just a horrible week for me...
Its k. Firebrand is next ;)

Dahbomb

Firebrand is safe unless way more top players start playing and he gets more exposure. If someone blows a top player using the unblockable set up too much, people will start getting salty.

I really hope Capcom sees the common link between all these teams and that's Hidden Missiles.

Oh and DOWNLOAD COMPLETE!

Top Bottom