• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

fader

Having a rumour that Ken isn't in SF5 makes me almost convinced they're going to reveal him next week. And then I can watch people be amazed that Ken is in SF5... Probably the most popular character in SF4... So that will be exciting.

it's amazing how far people will take a troll attempt as fact

I am just excited that there will be a new Street Fighter.

I am just glad all my E3 work is done awhile ago. My facebook feed have a lot of people heading to LA. Those poor souls will be in a dark room for the next couple of days or in a booth.

mbpm1

"Eat eat eat You like You like You like that Human rocket Eat like that you like eat like human lets bring it Powah of da Nova force!"

Stick to just combat sounds please. No more catch phrase combos. ;_;

At least with that it was only one phrase. You can tune it out easier (or mock it) lol

And it is still kinda funny when I would mash super and the announcers are like "fucking scrub"

Ken will have a bowl cut, or start balding.

Sagat will be revealed...only for him to turn around and it's Ken with no hair

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I bought KOF02UM and I don't like that the backgrounds are higher res than the characters. is it possible to use the old backgrounds?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm sure the SFV Collectors Edition will come with a statue of Ken's corpse and a digital code for a Ken's gi costume for Ryu.

Moving on to cool shotos, it would be cool if when they reveal two characters at a single event they reveal one first and then have Akuma demon them randomly mid-trailer. Maybe even do that to Ken (with him being unplayable of course, because he's dead).

Skab

I'm sure the SFV Collectors Edition will come with a statue of Ken's corpse and a digital code for a Ken's gi costume for Ryu.

Moving on to cool shotos, it would be cool if when they reveal two characters at a single event they reveal one first and then have Akuma demon them randomly mid-trailer. Maybe even do that to Ken (with him being unplayable of course, because he's dead).

Zombie Ken for SF5

20101016_street2-600x710.jpg

alstein

If anyone wants to use their $3 UM games instead of just adding to backlog- I'm open to playing on Steam if I'm awake and at my desktop. Steam name identical to name here.

(not interested in playing XIII, sorry)

Shouta

Ya know looking back at the initial video for SFV, the animation looks a little better but that might just be me still waking up for the day.

ICKE

Banned
Ya know looking back at the initial video for SFV, the animation looks a little better but that might just be me still waking up for the day.

Game looks super promising. The animations are nice and the tempo is apparently closer to ST.

I am feeling that Chun-Li hype. Might have to hit the lab again after all these months of inactivity (USF4) .

Shouta

Game looks super promising. The animations are nice and the tempo is apparently closer to ST.

I am feeling that Chun-Li hype. Might have to hit the lab again after all these months of inactivity (USF4) .

Oops, I mean it looks better in the initial version than the one we're looking at now but it might be because they reduced it to make it feel more like the regular SF games we know.

Beckx

Then Akuma gets his ass kicked.

ipK4c5XqKCbDL.jpg

ICKE

Banned
I just love how these characters look in this new engine. I hope that Juri makes an appearance, maybe even C.Viper.

pls Capcom ;_;

Updated Evo money matches for Marvel:

fchamp said:
Im bringing 3 Marvel setups at EVO my room is gonna be the SALTIEST OF ALL SUITES

Fchamp , Jwong , Chrisg and ?? vs team Japan Nemo , Cross , RF and Chou - 2K confirmed
Fchamp vs Dual Kevin FT15 for 1K - Confirmed
GoldenboyNeo vs CTRL.Unknown - FT15 for 500 - PZpoy confirmed
Cloud805 vs PZPOY FT10 - $500 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Mixup - $200 - $300 FT10 - Confirmed

Flux vs cloud - FT10 - $100 - confirmed
Goldenboyneo vs FizzyCups - FT10 -$100 - Confirmed
Marvelo vs Cloud805 FT10 - $50 - Confirmed
Marvelo vs sykilik101 - FT10 - $50 - Confirmed
Marvelo vs Quackbot -FT7 50$ - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Dietcoke420 - FT10 - $50 - confirmed
Fchamp vs RickChunter - FT10 - $100 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs WH|Gaz - FT10 - $50 - Confirmed
YLT_Cole vs CJshowstopper FT7 - $50 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Petethebohemian FT10 for $50 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Zissou - FT10 for $50 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs BusyYuusuke - FT5 for $20 - Confirmed
IGT.Unknown vs RoyalBlueGuard FT5 for $20 - Confirmed

Fchamp vs anyone - Let me know the set and amount
Rayray , Goldenboyneo , Cloud805 , IGT.Unknown and Flux are accepting any challenge just please confirm it to them
The event is gonna in my SALTY SUITE at EVO Thurs to Monday Morning ALLLLLLL MARVEL!!!Ill update this thread with the room # once i check in on thursday

http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/comments/39h7iu/evo_2015_money_match_thread_call_them_out_and/

i picked up KOF2002 on Steam. I also have KOFXIII & KOF98.

add me, i'm not too great at the game but i'm down to get better and learn. my steamid is "emperorbohe".

Dahbomb

Bo2BG.gif

Bolded who I like:

Im bringing 3 Marvel setups at EVO my room is gonna be the SALTIEST OF ALL SUITES

Fchamp , Jwong , Chrisg and ?? vs team Japan Nemo , Cross , RF and Chou - 2K confirmed
Fchamp vs Dual Kevin FT15 for 1K - Confirmed
GoldenboyNeo vs CTRL.Unknown - FT15 for 500 - PZpoy confirmed
Cloud805 vs PZPOY FT10 - $500 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Mixup - $200 - $300 FT10 - Confirmed

Flux vs cloud - FT10 - $100 - confirmed
Goldenboyneo vs FizzyCups - FT10 -$100 - Confirmed
Marvelo vs Cloud805 FT10 - $50 - Confirmed
Marvelo vs sykilik101 - FT10 - $50 - Confirmed
Marvelo vs Quackbot -FT7 50$ - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Dietcoke420 - FT10 - $50 - confirmed
Fchamp vs RickChunter - FT10 - $100 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs WH|Gaz - FT10 - $50 - Confirmed
YLT_Cole vs CJshowstopper FT7 - $50 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Petethebohemian FT10 for $50 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs Zissou - FT10 for $50 - Confirmed
Fchamp vs BusyYuusuke - FT5 for $20 - Confirmed
IGT.Unknown vs RoyalBlueGuard FT5 for $20 - Confirmed

Fchamp vs anyone - Let me know the set and amount (Justin Wong can whoop FChamp)
Rayray , Goldenboyneo , Cloud805 , IGT.Unknown and Flux are accepting any challenge just please confirm it to them
The event is gonna in my SALTY SUITE at EVO Thurs to Monday Morning ALLLLLLL MARVEL!!!Ill update this thread with the room # once i check in on thursday

Huge amounts of money being put on the line here. FChamp is going to be going away with a lot of money after EVO.... LMAO @ FChamp vs DualKevin for $1K WTF!

Top Bottom