• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

convo

Chun-Li's birthday is March 1st 1968, she is old and the one tiny thing Project X Zone taught me is that she don't like it when her age comes into conversation.
No wonder she's wearing more make up.

CurlyW

Some butthurt tweets from Twitch, I see.

Huge amounts of money being put on the line here. FChamp is going to be going away with a lot of money after EVO.... LMAO @ FChamp vs DualKevin for $1K WTF!

I posted in the Midwest FGC FB group that I thought this was a tax dodge on Dual Kevin's part. Some of them said they think he has a chance.

I also offered up $30 saying that Dual Kevin wins fewer than 5 games. No takers yet.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
flashsalesa_12062uqxe.jpg

Nidhogg on sale for $1.50. Grab one of the best fighting games in recent years if you haven't already.

Minus is still ass.
It's time to move on. I have.

zlatko

Banned
So doing theory stuff in my head.

Ryu + Chun
Nash + Pimpson

So we only have 1 female, and we have two "good" and two "evil" characters. Nash clearly seems on the bad side this go around with talks of killing folks and being brought back from the grave for revenge.

I would say E3 reveal, if Air is to be trusted that it is 2 characters, will have to be a Good character, and a female character.

This would leave us with someone like Alex, and probably a new female fighter to the entire franchise.

I'm sticking with that as my guess.

fader

So doing theory stuff in my head.

Ryu + Chun
Nash + Pimpson

So we only have 1 female, and we have two "good" and two "evil" characters. Nash clearly seems on the bad side this go around with talks of killing folks and being brought back from the grave for revenge.

I would say E3 reveal, if Air is to be trusted that it is 2 characters, will have to be a Good character, and a female character.

This would leave us with someone like Alex, and probably a new female fighter to the entire franchise.

I'm sticking with that as my guess.

I'm rolling my dice on Alex and Karin. Although I could careless about them both they both seem like the most logical characters to be reviled.

Village

Don't give that guy money.

Has he done some creep type stuff. Opinions on the game notwithstanding.I'm talking about outside the game itself.

I didn't follow the game, I just know people had varying opinion on the game during its development and release.

So has he done some creep stuff

Anne

Has he done some creep type stuff. Opinions on the game notwithstanding.I'm talking about outside the game itself.

I didn't follow the game, I just know people had varying opinion on the game during its development and release.

So has he done some creep stuff

Go look at the Huniepop twitter account. There's still anti-SJW stuff going up on it :p the dev used to name search on social media and then harass people before blocking them.

Edit: I don't wanna get too into this in FGW, just wanted to point out where your money goes.

Top Bottom