• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

vulva

Viscant is the outsider here?

Alright, I know I don't watch WNF, but how are you going to cheer for this LTG guy - and I say this as someone who isn't even a huge Viscant fan or something. They're all over this LTG guy.

if LTG the arcade gets the money. He's doing it for the children

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
if LTG the arcade gets the money. He's doing it for the children

$200 ain't going to do much for anything.

Speaking of which, WNF is riding this guy when he didn't even put up his own money. Shit, even if he would have been the owner Super Arcade as a crazy example, how can WNF support a fraud like that? He has nothing to lose in every sense of the word.

B0m4O3oCYAAy01-.png:large

HOLLYWOOD HYPE

vulva

$200 ain't going to do much for anything.

Speaking of which, WNF is riding this guy when he didn't even put up his own money. Shit, even if he would have been the owner Super Arcade as a crazy example, how can WNF support a fraud like that? He has nothing to lose in every sense of the word.

I was just kidding anyways.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I was just kidding anyways.

Oh I know, but you just reminded me that he got there off of other people's money which is funny. FilipinoMan all over him like he fronted that $200 himself trying to hang with the cool guy at school.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Watching this was worth it for the gallery "whatever idk" faces from LTG alone.

son is about to go out like a bitch and he is coming to grips with it slowly

Top Bottom