• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

rookiejet

Yo, if Valle is going to keep doing this WWE shtik any further, he should know when and how to defuse if it heats up like this, and ffs know when not to intigate it further. Or just get cooler heads to play along for the grudge matches

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
next week thread must have concentrated ether as it's subtitle

Yo, if Valle is going to keep this WWE shtik any more, he should know when and how to defuse if it heats up like this, and ffs know when not to intigate it further. Or get cooler heads to play along for the grudge matches
I definitely agree with this. Think he tried his best keeping the mic to himself at the end.

Sheroking

Yo, if Valle is going to keep doing this WWE shtik any further, he should know when and how to defuse if it heats up like this, and ffs know when not to intigate it further. Or just get cooler heads to play along for the grudge matches

I think Valle would pop-off if shit actually broke down lol.

He wants it.

Dahbomb

I almost had a hernia from laughing so much at that post exhibition interview. I feel like I need stitches. Jesus Christ man....

Next week's thread title DESERVES a reference to this match.

Extra lol @ only low IQ players play charge characters.

Anth0ny

Going from "I volunteer at the church to help recovering drug users" to "Maybe we'll play again WHEN YOU GET THE TASTE OF MY DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH" was fucking immaculate.

Nabs

@xMOONS 7 minutes ago
MY MAN WAS BEING A HUMANITARIAN THEN TOLD HIM TO WASH THE DICK OUT OF HIS MOUTH

Twitter trends are weird. We got Viscant trending in the USA above Key and Peele now.

fader

Going from "I volunteer at the church to help recovering drug users" to "Maybe we'll play again WHEN YOU GET THE TASTE OF MY DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH" was fucking immaculate.

yeaa.... I wished he didnt say that last line... He came of as a complete hero until he said that.

Top Bottom