• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

Jazz-ism

Banned
this is so par for the course...conpletely shitting away resources time money and opportunities for NO reason..

."we could have worked to improve netplay quality or fix the buggy piece of shit we put on steam, but nah fuck it give ken goukenfireballs enjoy guys!"

Please please give Evil Ryu teleport cancels into anything like his boss version, pretty please.

I like the fact that they're giving us a bat shit crazy mugen version that will get played by the whole community instead of just a few dozen guys who own the PC version. I don't want it to become the new standard but it should be fun to fool around with.

phaonaut

YXqDdK.gif

Marz

Earlier they said that Daigo played Bonchan at the Alienware booth. I looked on Youtube for Daigo vs Justin, and I found that Daigo vs Bonchan's match was streamed and someone already recorded it and uploaded it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VgX_67WPyo

Daigo wins 5-1, WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW MARZ?

Bonchan sandbagging for the tourny obviously.

Honestly though Daigo generally has his number he's golden if he doesn't have to face Daigo I think.

Myn

I believe they mean MK axe kick > cr. LP. This link is a 2 framer against everybody else except Rufus. Crouch jab hits 1 frame later than normal against Rufus and because of that it's +6 instead(which makes the Rufus combo possible) of +5 like it's suppose to be. And jab is the only button that can't be plinked normally. It's possible with the select button but since the select button is not normally located near the face buttons you need to do some sort of mod to be able to use it.

Wow! Okay, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks!

Aquashark

Banned
alright, after seeing what they did to Guile and Sim.. i'm no longer upset
they can patch out the normal USF4 gameplay for all i care :D

I honestly don't understand the point of this.

Like this is shit people mod on the PC version for shits and giggles.

But it still looks fun as fuck LMAO!
We got Smash and GG Xrd coming out in a few months. No way am I spending time learning another SFIV edition over those.

I think Capcom is trolling us now.. I mean new announcement for SF4? Maybe still related to that Hadoken Cabs teaser? Ounce of hope SF4 could come to PS4? Nope announcement is SF4 omega mode (Hadoken Cabs was PS now get fucked)...

Deps

Harada saying there's another new character in loctest. Apparently has some mechanic from 2d games. First fireball character?

Sayah

And that's it. I should have gone to sleep. lol.

Well, at least October 3-4 isn't that far away so we should have gameplay footage soon even it's not running at optimal visual quality. I'm more interested in seeing the new mechanics they are talking about.

Wasting Dimps time. This PC mod shit. I guess it will be fun on the side. Idk, lol. At least its free.

I hope this is the last, fuck it, hurrah as they move to sf5.

Village

Chun Li with a divekick.

Fuck this world.

Well she did train with gen like the twins.

It would be neat if yun fought like chun li and had mash kicks and stuff, and yang fought like gen and had the super slow air kicks . And gen fought like yang with rolls into kicks than launch you into the slow air kicks. .

alstein

Kusoge is supposed to be unintentional.

My guess is Omega Honda and Dee Jay would only be mid-tier in USF4, or they'd find a way to make them worse.

Well she did train with gen like the twins.

It would be neat if yun fought like chun li and had mash kicks and stuff, and yang fought like gen and had the super slow air kicks . And gen fought like yang with rolls into kicks than launch you into the slow air kicks. .
At least this gives me hope that Sakura will have her divekick back.
Hell yes! My hype is already through the roof.

Rhapsody

Banned
Wasting Dimps time. This PC mod shit. I guess it will be fun on the side. Idk, lol. At least its free.

I hope this is the last, fuck it, hurrah as they move to sf5.

Oh, is Dimps really working on this? I remember hearing they had no involvement with Ultra (unless they were brought in just for this)

Myn

They wasted resources on that. That literally happened.

I'm sure it was a byproduct of the developers making stuff in their free time. Being able to mess around in a game engine is very fun and I'm sure no funding went into the mode. This reminds me of Blazblue's unlimited mode where everyone has wacky and broken shit too.

Top Bottom