• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

alstein

I'd love to see SF4 implement a tournament mode that disables all buttons and inputs outside of the control stick and 6 buttons.

Aquashark

Banned
i see no problem with Tokido's extra button layout.
same thing already works on a DS3 pad. you can press up on dpad and stick at the same time.

besides, it is a button that can be mapped in the game config. it's not a hotkey or macro like FullSchedule used (up+forward and up+back) that couldn't be set in-game.

Jazz-ism

Banned
the community needs a new "main game" badly because sf4 has really been beaten to death and issues like this one just make it worse

ggs kaydey I guess. netplay wasnt tooo tooo bad considering it was jp to us. im not sure if your comment was directed to me or not but if it was all I can say is that is disappointing.

Myn

Daigo vs. Justin was pretty sweet. They were saying that cr.LP > cr.HP against Rufus isn't p-linkable? How does that work?

mbpm1

Wait, switching moves?

I was litrally thinking about what it would be like i they could do that. Eryu with machine gun blow and shit

K.Sabot

etFZeTd.jpg

sassy latino woman who don't need no man

Characters swapping moves? Is this for real? Well I always thought that Evil Ryu needed a command throw to truly be a complete character.

Daigo vs. Justin was pretty sweet. They were saying that cr.LP > cr.HP against Rufus isn't p-linkable? How does that work?

I believe they mean MK axe kick > cr. LP. This link is a 2 framer against everybody else except Rufus. Crouch jab hits 1 frame later than normal against Rufus and because of that it's +6 instead(which makes the Rufus combo possible) of +5 like it's suppose to be. And jab is the only button that can't be plinked normally. It's possible with the select button but since the select button is not normally located near the face buttons you need to do some sort of mod to be able to use it.

Aquashark

Banned
let's give Ken a Venom Strike while USF4 and SFxT PC versions are in shambles
..not to mention SFxT overall could've been salvaged with some extra dev time, maybe turned into f2p

even if this Rainbow Edition idea was ok to do, Capcom is always a bunch of followers, late to the party types.. no more SF4 pls, move on

M3z_

You can still double tap jab and double tapping works just as well as plinking it just takes actual skill to develop unlike plinking.

Dahbomb

Why is Capcom wasting resources on this new SF4 mode? Do they literally have developers there that have nothing better to do than to add more shit to USF4?

Top Bottom