• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 22-28 | 2 Fast 2 Fuerte: Tokido Drift

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Just got home, almost went super smooth wisdom tooth actually plucked out with minimal effort as well as the rest of my teeth... but I had another super tooth near the front that had to be cut in half to be pulled. Thankfully it wasn't as hard on me because of the location, the dentist and assistant have gotten a lot better at handling how weak I am in general as well. Regardless I feel like shit, I'm high on painkillers and I fucking love you all.

Bloody stuff http://i.imgur.com/xTeIEYj.jpg

Time to pass out x.x

Anth0ny

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. My face got swollen as fuck so I had to hold ice on it for like two days. I ended up playing Paper Mario TTYD nearly to the end with one hand.

mbpm1

It sucks... but if they start being an issue at all, it sucks way more. If your dentist recommends that you have them removed, you really should.

Ughh

I'm past insurance for my parents by now. Well I hope that they don't kick in until I make dollars then.

jbug617

Banned
https://twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/514904416948740096

VxmLCZN.png

Guys us it safe to take a second Tylenol 3? SUDDENLY I WIDE AWAKE AND MY FACE IS ON FIRE

you can take 2 painkillers. that's usually what it says on the bottle. read the directions for the brand you have. or more specifically the dosage on your prescription, since the tylenol prescribed to you seems to have codeine in it.

http://www.medbroadcast.com/drug_info_details.asp?brand_name_id=1542#.VCOFzNXF-Bo

The usual recommended adult dose is 1 or 2 tablets taken every 4 hours as required. The dose should be adjusted according to the amount of pain experienced. The maximum dose of this medication is 12 tablets in 24 hours.

If recommended by a doctor or dentist, children 12 to 14 years of age may take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
damn i really need some good manga. ive read all the usual suspects but i want more! why cant i find anything decent related to romance ;_;
you know doki doki senpai is the best category!

Astarte

damn i really need some good manga. ive read all the usual suspects but i want more! why cant i find anything decent related to romance ;_;
you know doki doki senpai is the best category!

Koe no Katachi if you want deaf girl bullying romance....
Girl of the Wilds........
jojo

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Have you tried Prison School? :)

yes, blondie is the best girl. the manga really got me when the protagonist taught his friend how to kiss... certainly one of the more creative manga's ive read.

Koe no Katachi if you want deaf girl bullying romance....
Girl of the Wilds........
jojo

koe no katachi is a really good read. girl of the wilds is one of the few manwhas ive read and its good too. i know too much manga for my own good. i havent read jojo's but people always rave about it so i might read it someday in the future.

Astarte

koe no katachi is a really good read. girl of the wilds is one of the few manwhas ive read and its good too. i know too much manga for my own good. i havent read jojo's but people always rave about it so i might read it someday in the future.

I spent my days in korea blowing up manhwa/manga cafes and pc bangs so I did my own fair share of reading :V
I can provide a list of manga through PM if you're interested; also you really should read jojo, it's the hypest shit

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I spent my days in korea blowing up manhwa/manga cafes and pc bangs so I did my own fair share of reading :V
I can provide a list of manga through PM if you're interested; also you really should read jojo, it's the hypest shit

Astarte pls PM dat list. my preferences arent too strict so throw whatever you enjoyed reading.

Man Smug is the windmill to Sanford's don quixote

but then who's sancho panza?

Top Bottom