• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 22-28 | 2 Fast 2 Fuerte: Tokido Drift

Just got home, almost went super smooth wisdom tooth actually plucked out with minimal effort as well as the rest of my teeth... but I had another super tooth near the front that had to be cut in half to be pulled. Thankfully it wasn't as hard on me because of the location, the dentist and assistant have gotten a lot better at handling how weak I am in general as well. Regardless I feel like shit, I'm high on painkillers and I fucking love you all.

Bloody stuff http://i.imgur.com/xTeIEYj.jpg

Time to pass out x.x

That really sucks. You'll feel better once this is all over with.

It would also help to have someone watch over you if possible.

Kimosabae

Banned
"...a distinct challenge at first, but with practice and patience, knowledge and execution, become easy. Like everything else in life."

- ViewtifulJC

*funkmasterflextruthbomb*

Just got home, almost went super smooth wisdom tooth actually plucked out with minimal effort as well as the rest of my teeth... but I had another super tooth near the front that had to be cut in half to be pulled. Thankfully it wasn't as hard on me because of the location, the dentist and assistant have gotten a lot better at handling how weak I am in general as well. Regardless I feel like shit, I'm high on painkillers and I fucking love you all.

Time to pass out x.x
I'm dreading the day I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. I've still got all four. It would have been better to have them taken care of early on, but the fuckers only ached for like a week and not a peep since.

CurlyW

Oh. Always felt those sorts of games needed one. What did they do?

Edited my post to add a link. But basically, the amount of experience received for a kill on an enemy hero is now a function of the difference between the enemy team's total XP and your team's total XP. So the further ahead the other team is, the more XP you receive for a kill. (And the amount of gold you get works similarly.)

CurlyW

hand of midas has been in the game for ages though. You can pretty much use it as an offensive xfactor too.

Anybody can buy hand of midas at any time, though. This new change is something that only benefits the team behind on gold/experience.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So Dota2 just added a comeback mechanic.

Capcom ahead of the #esports curve.

Huh?

Doesn't this make sense? If a weaker player kills a stronger player shouldn't they be rewarded for that?

How is this much different than bonus gold for ending kill streaks, which was already in the game. If a snowballing player plays reckless enough to get killed, why shouldn't the losing team be rewarded for that?

Riposte

I see that Berserk preview or leak or w/e got posted. My reaction: OH SHIT.

EDIT: A random thought: I don't know how to call someone a "bad poster" without feeling petty in the process. Sometimes someone is so consistent in being annoying that it would be cathartic to just express it out loud.

Watson vs. Keno in vanilla edition select for a potential grudge match. Watson gets to call Keno a bitch if he wins, while Keno gets grape soda. Personally orange > grape soda, I hope Watson wins, even though I think Keno is more likely to win.

NEO0MJ

Time to pass out x.x

Look at the bright side, you're in the home stretch!
Also, do you have enough removed teeth now for a good necklace?

damn i really need some good manga. ive read all the usual suspects but i want more! why cant i find anything decent related to romance ;_;
you know doki doki senpai is the best category!

Have you read Franken Fran? I hear it's good.

Marz

Watson vs. Keno in vanilla edition select for a potential grudge match. Watson gets to call Keno a bitch if he wins, while Keno gets grape soda. Personally orange > grape soda, I hope Watson wins, even though I think Keno is more likely to win.

Orange>Grape soda? Do your tastebuds not work?

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
1525111_10152703623051445_6866962351038418616_n.jpg

NEO0MJ

Franken Fran is like the cutest thing ever. ^_^

DOn't lie aobut what it is >.>

Episodic body horror can be cute to some people, but it might be kind of misleading to call it that. Great either way though.

I really want to import it bbut I'm worried that the customs might hold it for the questionable content.

Yo pineapple fanta the best, and although I can't find it where I live at now, I always liked pineapple orange faygo.

Pinapple Fants?! Never saw that before.

i always drank welch's grape sode growing up.

dno bout pineapple soda but there is this fucking badass mexican drink called agua de pina which you can get at probably any taqueria.

That chain isn't available where I live. And welch only bring regular juice over here.

Just now watching the TGS stuff and wow and Fuudo getting 4-0 by Xbox Live Rufus.

I don't know what that says about our scene when Justin can barely get a game off Fuudo.

Spooky did a video on Maid Cafes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sffEBDO9oVU&feature=youtu.be

He said it's pretty shady and can get scary if you are not aware of what is happening to you (locked elevators , over charges on your CC etc).

Shouta can you clarify this?
Oh damn. That's pretty spooky. (Bad pun intended)

Triforce doing his best PR mouthpiece impression here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTt1MsuTUq8

It's funny because Nintendo are bigger than Sony. Also, I love how Reggie is looking at Triforce like, "I have crafted you well".

Top Bottom