• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournaments Weekend: The Girly Show finally gets a tournament

Kikujiro

Who is going to the Kuwait Premier outside of the Madcatz guys? Since they are all qualified a player from the ME may have a chance to get the spot, hoping for Big Bird.

Tripon

Who is going to the Kuwait Premier outside of the Madcatz guys? Since they are all qualified a player from the ME may have a chance to get the spot, hoping for Big Bird.
Infiltration, Bonchan, the EG boys because there is no American tournament, etc.

Justin Wong might try to go to a European ranking event like EGX or Rangarox for the points though.

Infinite

Any interesting matches from the tgs tournament outside of the top 8?

Infiltration vs Mago was a damn good match. Was rooting for Mago so I was sad when he lost especially in a very close match.

Kikujiro

Thanks, seems like there's going to be more killers than expected. I hope Valmaster does well in one of these European ranking events.

Tripon

BTW, I checked iiyama, the monitor brand they were using at TGS and they have good reviews. Not saying there could be lag issues, but I doubt it was due to the monitors themselves unless the entire tournament was running on a bad batch.

mbpm1

I wish Zhi had either stayed off the commentary or stayed on by himself.

Either way, Kbrad with the Nostradamus, wtf.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
not tryna hear zhi and his corny ass jokes / references to every little thing

His references are what makes him brilliant. I have grown to enjoy Zhi's commentary a lot. Zhi is the man. The guy is packed with SFIV knowledge, has tons of subtle joke references and speaks THREE fucking languages fluently!!! How can you not admire that? The hate needs to stop.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Lets be real, everyone and their mother knew he will be available for commentary right after round 2, round 3 if he got lucky.

Yup, what he said^

Top Bottom