• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournaments Weekend: The Girly Show finally gets a tournament

HardRojo

Ah fuck they're bringing Zhi right when I come back home. The reason I don't like him on commentary is that he's really good when he's at his best, but his worst is really the fucking worst and I can't stand it. He's surprisingly good when he sticks to the match, so hopefully that's what he'll do.

Kysuke

Ah fuck they're bringing Zhi right when I come back home. The reason I don't like him on commentary is that he's really good when he's at his best, but his worst is really the fucking worst and I can't stand it. He's surprisingly good when he sticks to the match, so hopefully that's what he'll do.

Yeah this. He's hit and miss with me.

Lulubop

yea, he's been fine tho

HardRojo

Ok Zhi, you were doing fine, please don't go that way.

I always forget how many pocket characters Infil has lol. Does he even have a main anymore?

Dahbomb

LOL Zhi and Kbrad with the DASHIO orgasms!

KBrad with the NOSTRADAMUS prediction!

Miguel Rossington about to get this work!

SamVimes

Kuroda went out 0-2, right? At least i heard he was in the tournament and playing his first match against Wao, but i can't find him in the brackets. Is he crocodile?

kirblar

Nah he was really good.

Also did Dashio have any points before this? Him winning is bad for any players on the bubble.
He wasn't close to the top 20-30 at large points, at least. A lot of those players are going to be hoping for the 1-2-3-4 qualified finishes at a few events.

Lol, another Asian tourney.

Another wave of people hating on Zhi.

Like clockwork.

Keep hatin' guys. THIS time it will matter. I'm sure of it. (No it won't)

pixelish

lmao i just found out hoodaman was the best placing american at the tournament. american sponsored players are truly free.

Zhi has the best street fighter 4 commentary.

That doesn't mean he is without flaw. It's just he...actually talks about the match. That alone makes him ahead of everyone else.

Kikujiro

Zhi was on point, but there was no chemistry with KBrad (KBrad + Mike Ross or Zhi + Mike Ross were pretty good) and during the GF he made it a one man show and started to shout for every little thing.

Top Bottom