• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournaments Weekend: The Girly Show finally gets a tournament

He'd been doing fakeouts earlier, he wanted a way in so he could chip out with super and thought bonchan would be too scared to risk the upper

but the fakeouts weren't really working most of the time and EX one is super easy to react to at high level. You can't do a fakeout EX since it always go to the opponent and the yellow flash gives it away easily.

He couldn't do chip out super because he did EX, he wouldn't have the meter for it. He was doing it for either the random hit or to get in and pressure.

I doubt he was trying to bait the dp...because as mention before the EX is easier to see. And its such a dumb risk to take. Its essentially "I win if I guess right, I lose if I guess wrong". While if he played the neutral, got any cancellable normal block into super he probably would of won on chip.

Vice

but the fakeouts weren't really working most of the time and EX one is super easy to react to at high level. You can't do a fakeout EX and the yellow flash gives it away easily.

He couldn't do chip out super because he did EX, he wouldn't have the meter for it. He was doing it for either the random hit or to get in and pressure.

I doubt he was trying to bait the dp...because as mention before the EX is easier to see.

Sometimes you just say fuck it. Yolo footdive.

Top Bottom