• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjoman

FIGURE-003491_06.jpg

TAKE ALL MY MONEY
I already have both Kobato and Maria and nothing will stop me to pre-order those delicious Sena and Yozora.
The money is not the only thing they are going to take from me.

Well, they both do have to do with the occult, so there's somewhat of a similarity.

I do agree, though. She is cute, I love that sitting pose.

OH MY GOD, I just tried to find her for sale somewhere. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? I see a cute figure for 5 seconds from source material I don't know, and I go looking for places to buy it!? FML!!!!!!

OH MY GOD, I just tried to find her for sale somewhere. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? I see a cute figure for 5 seconds from source material I don't know, and I go looking for places to buy it!? FML!!!!!!

She pops up on AmiAmi occasionally for what it's worth. I know nothing of her, either, and yet almost pre-ordered her back in the day. I think it's the expression I like the most; like not a single fuck is given.

/Enable

She pops up on AmiAmi occasionally for what it's worth. I know nothing of her, either, and yet almost pre-ordered her back in the day. I think it's the expression I like the most; like not a single fuck is given.

/Enable

Yeah, based on MFC comments, an A/B popped up about a month ago. I'll keep an eye out.

kewlmyc

Oooh wouldn't mind them but yeah also want non prize figures as well =/

I think my wallet can live without seeing non prize figures release.

It'll probably cry if it gets an one coin figure release. ._.

The Makoto prize figure isn't that bad, I own it. It's the best P3MC figure that exists at the moment. I do hope they make new ones, but for the characters that don't have figures aka any character that isn't Aigis, Mitsuru, Aigis, Elizabeth, Aigis, and Aigis.

The Makoto prize figure isn't that bad, I own it. It's the best P3MC figure that exists at the moment. I do hope they make new ones, but for the characters that don't have figures aka any character that isn't Aigis, Mitsuru, Aigis, Elizabeth, Aigis, and Aigis.

I always hated that I didn't order that Akihiko figure years back.

Oh why was I so cheap back then?

RocBase

I'm really surprised Yukari doesn't have many figures? I figured she'd be the kinda character figure makers would be milking...or does Japan (rightfully) hate Yukari?

But yeah what I'd do for a Akihiko or Shinjiro figure, though considering how things went for P4 figure-wise, I'm not confident at all with how things might end up for P3.

omg they are finally up for preorder. my $130 (well and 40-71 dollar shipping too), but still, April cant come fast enough, UtaPri forever.
tumblr_mwwjrfGBRe1qady71o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mwwjorSNnn1qady71o1_500.jpg

Noiiiice, they really look great! I didn't like the garbs at all for the first two characters, but these ones don't look that bad. Actually tempted to pre-order...

Post pics of the full set when you get them!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Lol. Is it unpainted and everything? I could maybe persuade myself deal with that, even though I wouldn't know what I'm doing either, since I haven't built a model since I was a kid.
It's still in its box unpainted and unclipped.

I have some old model plane kits from when I was very young somewhere which I was hoping to use as practice. I got them when I was really far too young to manage with them and they kind of got forgotten. Would be nice to actually build them.

I'm really surprised Yukari doesn't have many figures? I figured she'd be the kinda character figure makers would be milking...or does Japan (rightfully) hate Yukari?

But yeah what I'd do for a Akihiko or Shinjiro figure, though considering how things went for P4 figure-wise, I'm not confident at all with how things might end up for P3.

Noiiiice, they really look great! I didn't like the garbs at all for the first two characters, but these ones don't look that bad. Actually tempted to pre-order...

I dont like one of Ren's faces (I like his one with the eye closed and one open more than both open, minor odditiy makes it seem odd in someway) but otherwise extremely hyped for him, hes one of my favorites, and Masato has such a great expression. So close to nearly having them all. I hope they dont see the same huge delay and Ittoki and Tokiya saw, that was like nearly two or three months even.

Finally got my invoice from AmiAmi for November...and realized I forgot to change my shipping method after hearing about Dizzy's delay.

5,860 EMS charge...for three figures...

Fuck me...

gokieks

Finally got my invoice from AmiAmi for November...and realized I forgot to change my shipping method after hearing about Dizzy's delay.

5,860 EMS charge...for three figures...

Fuck me...

You should be able to still change shipping option when they send the request for payment.

zoku88

hard to milk a figure for a character whose sole defining characteristic is that she is a normal girl.

RocBase

I dont like one of Ren's faces (I like his one with the eye closed and one open more than both open, minor odditiy makes it seem odd in someway) but otherwise extremely hyped for him, hes one of my favorites, and Masato has such a great expression. So close to nearly having them all. I hope they dont see the same huge delay and Ittoki and Tokiya saw, that was like nearly two or three months even.
Alter in charge of not delaying? Fat chance! Even the re-releases are already delayed sadly lmao.
Once they're all done and released, maybe they can attack more figures of them based on this illustration (or something equally suave-ish).

hard to milk a figure for a character whose sole defining characteristic is that she is a normal girl.
idk that didn't stop them from milking Yukiko

Jessicat

seconding the pic request because I can only afford to get my favourites [half the group, rofl]
Are any pics out of the last 2 guys yet? [wait, does Cecil count in this set or no? ^^;]

Never heard of that place, but tfaw has it for the same price.
http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Batman-Black-|and|-White-Harley-Quinn-Statue___442667

BBTS order cancelled.

LOL. I'm guessing it's s price-match, because TFAW didn't have her listed before. Anyway, Midtown is a pretty big comic retailer in NYC. I've ordered comics from them a few times. They're pretty reliable. Also, I'm thinking of grabbing a few of the other Batman B&W statues to go with Harley. I got to see a few in person today on my weekly comic shop visit, and they're really nice looking.

I really liked this show, but this figma seems a little bland to me. Just not crazy about any of the facial expressions. I could have gone with a cute or happy face instead of that plain one.

Yeah, the show was fun, and it was one of the first things I watched when I first started subscribing to crunchyroll. Not too many of the girls are memorable on their own though. I think toys for this series would have been better served by tanks with smaller figures of the girls popping out of the hatches and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom