• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

that's a surprise to me, it was in my April pre-order. maybe that's a second shipment or something. In any case I canceled it. Something about her head/hair kind of bothers me.

Yeah, first batch sold out in less than a day. Second shipment when on preorder the same time as Eren did.

You're going to nit-pick over $4? XD

As for Kitty, I like the character, but I've just never had a desire to buy the bishoujo. Her face doesn't look so great.

johnsmith

remember me
It's not gonna kill me to not have her in the next week.

Now we play the waiting game.
iVkuNjq.png

What about regular Kotobukiya figures? I have a Colette and Shiki on preorder.

They might. I mean, Dark Angel Olivia is up on Amazon. I wouldn't expect big discounts on them, though. Bishoujos are something of an exception because they're relatively cheap and mass-produced to a greater extent than most PVC figures.

kewlmyc

They might. I mean, Dark Angel Olivia is up on Amazon. I wouldn't expect big discounts on them, though. Bishoujos are something of an exception because they're relatively cheap and mass-produced to a greater extent than most PVC figures.

I don't know =/ . 90% of my koto figures are bishoujos. The only non-bishoujo koto figures I own are Akihiko and Mitsuru from P3 and Maou.

Ok, I'll keep my AmiAmi orders for both. Will get Eren and Levi from AmiAmi as well, I guess.

I'll probably get Juri from Amazon though when she eventually gets released.

I know people are split on it but Vertex Mitsuru is on sale for $60 on Nippon Yasan. I really want to but my wallet is severely hurtin as of late

bleh got the senhime from Hyakka. I'm still meh about the mouth but everything else is good. The kimono thing is pretty god damn good.

Now I will get master samurai Matabei, and hanzo (probably will be announced later).

After that the 4 dark samurai and tada done

That's truly unfortunate. I really wanted a good Mitsuru.

Vertex's Mu-12 is on sale at AmiAmi for 50% off. Does it suffer similar problems?

I haven't unboxed mine, but she looks nice enough. The hair is a little wonky sculpt-wise.

And 50% off? Fuck me... I had a feeling that would happen. I bet Noel will be next.

Ryuuroden

Static figures.

Damn, more stuff for me to get. Hopefully it's semi action poses. Doesn't have to be extreme, I just don't buy stuff that isn't interesting. Something with dominator drawn would be good. If not, well at least it will be good rest for the wallet (not really, budget will just go toward lego sets).

chrono01

I don't even have any Aegis figures, and I'm already sick of looking at her just based on how many figures of her exist. XD
:(

To be fair, though, this is the best one. Well, at least in my personal opinion. Alter/Saitou Fumiki captured Soejima Shigenori's original artwork flawlessly.

chrono01

So it seems Mad Hands is interested in continuing their Dragon's Crown line [although after their abomination known as Amazon, why would they!?].

Here's their Sorceress.

Yes, feel free to laugh now.

The last Kill la Kill episode cemented Satsuki's Best Girl status...I hope GSC's version will be GLORIOUS. It HAS to be!

Only best-girls let themselves be masturbated in the bath by their moms. XD

So it seems Mad Hands is interested in continuing their Dragon's Crown line [although after their abomination known as Amazon, why would they!?].

It looks like she's trying to uppercut someone with her boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom