• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
And another good deal for a C box item. I'd definitely recommend her for this price.

(Pre-owned ITEM:B / BOX:C)Kimi ga Yobu, Megido no Oka de - Buddy 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
3,810 JPY
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-1933
FIG-MOE-1933.jpg

kewlmyc

Another Dangan Ronpa figure

8,060 yen for 1/10 and only 150 mm tall? Lol ok good luck with that. These guys did Solange, but that was a masterpiece, this doesn't look anywhere close as good.
FIGURE-004527_01.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004527

I saw this on plastic kitty and got excited. Had no idea it was 1/10 though. Fuck that, I'll just wait for Phat's Nanami (never thought I'd be waiting on a Phat figure...).

January order from AmiAmi finally ready for payment! :D

8620 JPY shipping! D:

How much did you order?

Josephl64

I'm interested in a pre-owned figure on AmiAmi...if I remember right you guys said that Figure B and Box B is pretty much new? Wonder what the difference between B and A is as I've never seen A...

gokieks

Four:

Nisemonogatari - Hitagi Senjougahara -Nisemonogatari- 1/8 Complete Figure

Shining Ark - Velvet 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)

Jingai Makyo Ignis of the endless winter Complete Figure

Yamato Girls Collection - Space Battleship Yamato 2199: Yuria Misaki (Ship Uniform Ver.) 1/8 Complete Figure

Guessing Velvet and Ignis are the big(ger) boxes.

I'm interested in a pre-owned figure on AmiAmi...if I remember right you guys said that Figure B and Box B is pretty much new? Wonder what the difference between B and A is as I've never seen A...

A B-rated box is pretty much good as new as far as any of us would be concerned. It might have a very minor crease on a flap or something. An A-rated box would have to be flawless. They're very critical of these things. You see a lot of A/B figures, which are figures that are unopened with very minor box damage. B/B figures have been opened, but are in very good condition and have all of their parts.

johnsmith

remember me
An A item will be unopened. A B item will be undamaged. It's possible and common to get B items that are still in the original packaging and really were never taken out or displayed, but you can also get some that are slightly dusty or dirty, though otherwise fine.

I've never seen an A box, but you'd have to be super anal to complain about the status of a B box. Any minor box damage is as likely to happen to a brand new item in shipping. Even C boxes aren't that bad, they just have more noticeable dents or damage, or the glue on the clear plastic might have detached from the box.

I kinda want the Senran Kagura Asuka (alter) figure, i'll probably wait for after market since it will probably drop in price (less than 100 po on mfc lol?)

so many figures @.@

Giolon

Ok, fuck it. I need a Satsuki Kiryuin Kamui Junketsu version, like bad to go with Ryuuko.

I don't care if it's too lewd anymore. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one.

Come on GSC, get to it!

chrono01

Ok, fuck it. I need a Satsuki Kiryuin Kamui Junketsu version, like bad to go with Ryuuko.

Come on GSC, get to it!
WonderFes.

Trust me, there will be Kill la Kill figures everywhere, and I'm sure Phat Company has something else planned to go with their current Ryuuko Matoi.

Four:

Guessing Velvet and Ignis are the big(ger) boxes.

The box for Ignis is not very big, but her cast off skirt alone weights a lot, so much that its hard to keep her balanced without supporting with the shelf walls, the base is the weak part of the figure. But you'll have no problems if you go the NSFW route :)

kewlmyc

I left a note for my mailman telling him to leave my AmiAmi package on the porch today. Now I hear we're going to be getting freezing rain all day....

Fuck.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I kinda want the Senran Kagura Asuka (alter) figure, i'll probably wait for after market since it will probably drop in price (less than 100 po on mfc lol?)

so many figures @.@

I kind of do too. Alter making Senran Kagura figures is truly awesome. I'm not sure how good of an indicator the mfc pre-order numbers are, though. I get the feeling that a lot of people don't update or add figures until their received. After all, Chara-Ani's Asuka only was only "ordered" by 30 users, but it's sold out everywhere for now: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/167172

I sort of wish that Asuka were a bit more covered up and in an action pose, though.

Do most figures that sell out on amiami get released again? I'm really interested in the Maka figure(not sold out yet but I'm paranoid) but I won't be able to buy one until August and it releases in July. I've never wanted a figure this badly, so it would kill me to miss my chance.

Come on GSC, get to it!

Yes! Another has seen the light and understands the greatness that Satsuki represents! Let us all bask in her power! Kiryuin be praised! #TeamSatsuki

johnsmith

remember me
Do most figures that sell out on amiami get released again? I'm really interested in the Maka figure(not sold out yet but I'm paranoid) but I won't be able to buy one until August and it releases in July. I've never wanted a figure this badly, so it would kill me to miss my chance.

Nope. Only super popular figures get rereleased, and even then it is rare. The vast majority do not.

kewlmyc

I doubt Maka will sell out honestly. Soul Eater has never been a MUST HAVE series. I'm surprised this Maka is being made at all honestly...

Just got the shipping notice for Dizzy. Only two more figures outstanding; can I stay strong and not pre-order anything else?

...I seriously hope so...

george_us

Come on GSC, get to it!
Yes! Another has seen the light and understands the greatness that Satsuki represents! Let us all bask in her power! Kiryuin be praised! #TeamSatsuki
I like your thinking but what we really need is a Ragyo figure!

Complete with glow-in-the-dark hair!

chrono01

free shipping from GSC WF exclusive to USA/CA peeps
http://myfigurecollection.net/blog/12564

AND WHY IS THIS SO CUTE
Agon1389938821.jpeg
I was excited until I saw that it needed to be over 10,000 yen to qualify. Even if I purchased Snow Miku: Magical Snow Ver. and figma Armin Arlert, it still wouldn't be enough. I'd need to add a third figure to it that would push the cost to over 12,000 yen, so I'd still save money getting just Snow Miku: Magical Snow Ver and figma Armin Arlert by themselves.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if I'll collect the rest of the Attack on Titans figma line. I have Mikasa on her way, and Eren/Levi pre-ordered, I might just stick with those three and save whatever money I can for the eventual scaled figures. I'm not especially happy with the way the Mikasa figma turned out, honestly. Her sleeves are a different color than her vest, so it looks...odd. Maybe it'll look better when I see her in-person.

I like your thinking but what really is a Ragyo figure!

Complete with glow-in-the-dark hair!

And her hand has to be molded so she can fondle the Satsuki figure's boob. XD

AND WHY IS THIS SO CUTE

I don't know, dude, but I seriously might not be able to resist her when pre-orders open.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if I'll collect the rest of the Attack on Titans figma line. I have Mikasa on her way, and Eren/Levi pre-ordered, I might just stick with those three and save whatever money I can for the eventual scaled figures. I'm not especially happy with the way the Mikasa figma turned out, honestly. Her sleeves are a different color than her vest, so it looks...odd. Maybe it'll look better when I see her in-person.

I see you've realized that they're basically the same figure with different heads. I figured that would be the issue with any Titan figures outside of the actual Titans themselves... That they all wear the same mostly boring costume.

chrono01

I see you've realized that they're basically the same figure with different heads. I figured that would be the issue with any Titan figures outside of the actual Titans themselves... That they all wear the same mostly boring costume.
Yeah, that definitely doesn't help things. :/

I love Attack on Titan, I really do. However considering how all of the characters, aside from their faces as you mention, look so similar, I don't feel compelled to collect all of the different merchandise.

Money saved, I guess!

Yeah, that definitely doesn't help things. :/

I love Attack on Titan, I really do. However considering how all of the characters, aside from their faces as you mention, look so similar, I don't feel compelled to collect all of the different merchandise.

Money saved, I guess!

I'll definitely buy the GSC Mikasa if I get a winning ticket in the F5 battle royal. But I'm not gonna go bananas outside of figures of the actual Titans, which will be awesome.

chrono01

Just accept that you are going to order her as soon as she's available. She is literally the best nendoroid ever. Resistance is impossible.
I agree.

If you're going to break your rule about "No Nendoroid's...EVER!", this is definitely one to do it on.

As for myself, I will be placing my pre-order as soon as they are made available.

I agree.

If you're going to break your rule about "No Nendoroid's...EVER!", this is definitely one to do it on.

I don't know if I meant absolutely no nendos ever, but I just see so many unremarkable ones. And I don't want to be one of those MFC people that own like, 250 of them. XD

But this one I'll probably buy. She's adorable. So adorable.

I don't think im getting more than Mikasa. Even then I think they kinda look like the worst Figma yet.
The proportions look wayyy off to me. Im pretty disappointed.

RocBase

Personally I'm more looking forward to the silly enactment photos that will show up from those that do get them all. People do real neat stuff with pose-able figures, and I think that's part of the draw to collecting them all: goofing off with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom