• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Only best-girls let themselves be masturbated in the bath by their moms. XD

Actually, I was referring to the fact she's
fighting against her mother from the inside, while under great duress from Junketsu, but will not show an inch of weakness in public. I can't wait for the moment her goals will align with Ryuko's and the greatest duo of ALL TIME will be born

george_us

So it seems Mad Hands is interested in continuing their Dragon's Crown line [although after their abomination known as Amazon, why would they!?].

Here's their Sorceress.

Yes, feel free to laugh now.
LOL it looks like her tits are desperately trying to flee from her torso.

WTF is she holding?

johnsmith

remember me
Done. I'll put up the lights and figures tomorrow.
St3c8MO.png

No tracking? If it's an unregistered package, with the Winter Holidays chaos it wouldn't surprise me to take this long.
Yeah, unregistered SAL.
Received the shipment notice late on the 6th.
My SAL order from Jungle Entertainment shipped on the 19th and arrived in the US on the 27th.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I haven't unboxed mine, but she looks nice enough. The hair is a little wonky sculpt-wise.

And 50% off? Fuck me... I had a feeling that would happen. I bet Noel will be next.

I'm reeeeally tempted to pick her up. I want more BlazBlue figures to be made in general. And characters other than Noel for once.

johnsmith

remember me
New Elin variant. GK only at the moment. But I'd probably buy it if Arcadia releases a version since I missed the original. (the hot pink is pretty terrible though)

jn16erF.jpg

Bombless

Shame that Aigis popped out now. Sadly I must pass.

Johnsmith, that looks good. I am thinking about putting 2 at an angle to fill the corner of my living room, making it the main display area. I'm looking forward to the lighting pictures.

Offtopic, but I'm liking the entire Vittsjö line more and more. I think I'll replace the Billy unit I have and the tv table to fit that black metal style.

I'm waiting to see if any more beech Detolfs. Hopefully more show up...

At this point I'm really starting to doubt it. I'm going to go with billy bookcases from this point. They're relatively cheap outside of $50/ea. for the fucking glass doors. But they give you a lot of space.

kewlmyc

At this point I'm really starting to doubt it. I'm going to go with billy bookcases from this point. They're relatively cheap outside of $50/ea. for the fucking glass doors. But they give you a lot of space.

They have some black/brown ones at my "local" IKEA (which is in another state), but it would look weird having 3 beech Detolfs and one Black Detolf.

gokieks

They have some black/brown ones at my "local" IKEA (which is in another state), but it would look weird having 3 beech Detolfs and one Black Detolf.

The obvious solution is to buy 3 black ones and make it look like an artistic choice rather than "I had no other options" choice. :)

Bombless

I'll see what the weather is like next week....

Also, I posted this in another thread, so I'll post it in this thread too. Can't believe I started this hobby only 5 months ago. I blame all of you for this.

This made me check when I actually started mine. I got the shipping notification for Momohime on the 22nd of January 2013, so we'll use that date. That's just 11 days past the year mark. Here's where I'm currently standing.

My preorders have slowed down greatly this year. Whether it stays like this is still up in the air however. Plus I'm going to London Comic Con again in May...This does not bode well.

RMI

Banned
This made me check when I actually started mine. I got the shipping notification for Momohime on the 22nd of January 2013, so we'll use that date. That's just 11 days past the year mark. Here's where I'm currently standing.

My preorders have slowed down greatly this year. Whether it stays like this is still up in the air however. Plus I'm going to London Comic Con again in May...This does not bode well.

this is me since may 2013

http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/GaijinDensetsu

slowing down quite a bit now. Just a few more pieces I'm hoping to pick up but I'm not in a rush.

Well the anime thread gave me an idea on a set of custom figma I can do that haven't been done before or even gotten any great official figures.
Higurashi no naku.

This should be a fun challenge.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
Just started collecting Square Enix Solid Snake figures, was looking all over for a specific one and did not want to pay ridiculous Ebay prices. Decided to just randomly check the Konami site and luckily they had some in stock. Luck was definitely on my side since they stopped producing them in 2010. I also paid about 1/3 of the going rate on Ebay. Shout out to the OP for making such a great first post.

Just started collecting Square Enix Solid Snake figures, was looking all over for a specific one and did not want to pay ridiculous Ebay prices. Decided to just randomly check the Konami site and luckily they had some in stock. Luck was definitely on my side since they stopped producing them in 2010. I also paid about 1/3 of the going rate on Ebay. Shout out to the OP for making such a great first post.

Nice,
Ebay should always be a last resort.

johnsmith

remember me
I've been collecting for almost exactly 2 years, and I'm at 122, but probably 30-40 of those are smaller trading figures, or graphigs, or soft vinyl stuff.

kewlmyc

That's looking mighty awesome! Are you thinking of getting Nero to fit the lonesome Dante?
Not a fan of Nero, but was thinking of getting Bayo if she was cheaper.
Emailed N-Y to cancel Benten and Swimsuit Lucifer. Now to make out the dreaded AmiAmi cancellation request. XD
I need to cancel something with AmiAmi as well. How much cancellations have you done with them? This will be my 3rd, and I feel as if I'm pushing my boundaries.

I need to cancel something with AmiAmi as well. How much cancellations have you done with them? This will be my 3rd, and I feel as if I'm pushing my boundaries.

How much they let you get away with is relative to how much you buy from them. The last time I emailed them to cancel, I cancelled like, nine items at once, or something ridiculous like that. XD

Might have been closer to seven, but I really don't recall.

kewlmyc

How much they let you get away with is relative to how much you buy from them. The last time I emailed them to cancel, I cancelled like, nine items at once, or something ridiculous like that. XD

Might have been closer to seven, but I really don't recall.

I've ordered 26 things from them in the last 5 months. I hope I'll be fine. I'll wait a month though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom