• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

aw snap, ToV Estelle is ready for payment!

Yeah from the pictures I've seen she looks fantastic, suddenly I'm second-guessing my original decision to pass as I didn't think I liked her enough to pay the asking price.
Does anyone have all the SH figures by Gecco? Would be nice to see them all together, I haven't come across any on MFC yet.

i have both Nurses as well. Didn't get my hands on SDCC Pyramid Head cuz ToyMunkey fucked me over. I'll probably take pics whenever i open them. Need a spot to display them.

johnsmith

remember me
Only 2 more days til wonfes! (with tons of previews beginning tomorrow)

Wc89q8T.gif

kunonabi

aw snap, ToV Estelle is ready for payment!

i have both Nurses as well. Didn't get my hands on SDCC Pyramid Head cuz ToyMunkey fucked me over. I'll probably take pics whenever i open them. Need a spot to display them.

please do. i'd really like to some real life pics since the last few looked so awful. word of mouth has been good but that doesn't mean jack coming from the SH fanbase.

nope. I have to win it in the samurai era. Missing Hanzo (but will wait for master samurai), Sanada, the dark samurai, Matabei (master samurai).

Man, you love those Hyakka Ryoran figures. I don't know that I'm going to buy them all. But then I don't think I'd be able to resist. Especially the Dark Samurai and that new master samurai Matabei. They're just such great-looking pieces. I also don't care what anyone says, I thought the anime was pretty good. It was certainly funny in places.

cajunator

Banned
No worries, man. Everyone's buying criteria and tastes are different. Folks are just trying to tell you why you shouldn't care what certain people think and the general social stigma may not be as pronounced as it seems.

If you've got figures, figures are your thing. Don't need to justify it to anyone. I think Tharja can work pretty well for more conservative people because her level of decency is directly related to the angle you choose to display her.

I just saw this up on AmiAmi.com:

I don't know anything about the source, but I think it's really pretty. The color scheme plus face and hair are really appealing.

EDIT: Oh God, I just saw it was Griffon. They'll ruin her.

OH GOD NO. WHY GRIFFON? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GRIFFON?

RocBase

That's a shame about the Pyramid Head. Thanks a lot though, looking forward to them.

Yooooo...was persuaded this was cancelled. BUT NOPE, SURPRISE SURPRISE

EDIT: Btw I believe someone asked to be notified about when the Mario SH Figuarts would be up for preorder and well, they're up now: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004534&page=top http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004536&page=top http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004535&page=top

javac

Check outside, pigs must be flying!

Post pictures :D

Haha I'm at university right now
unfortunately
. Haven't opened it yet but had a look at the box. It actually has a small sticker on the underside saying DO NOT DELIVER UNTIL FEES ARE PAID! lmao I guess they missed it or they messed up. I guess I lucked out.

Btw am I weird because when I open packages up I take my sweet ass time looking around the box inspecting the condition etc and then slowly open it. It annoys me because I take too long but I can't not do it lol. OCD much :$

I'll take pictures of it when I get home :) I'm actually really excited!

javac

What do you think of the new Mario figure? 1,990 yen seems cheap...but it kinda looks ugly. I might get it lol.

Mario

Oh I like the look of this!

FIG-MOE-8280.jpg

I discovered a nice little extra for my Figma Saber Lily today.
I wanted to display her with her scabbard instead of just putting it back in the box. I took the extra single scabbard peg that came with Kirito
(he has one for two scabbards and an extra single)
plugged the scabbard into Saber and it looks pretty badass.

I just realized with the new Fate coming out this year we will probably get more Figma(Archer, Caster, Sakura, Berserker, Gilgamesh?)
Thankfully I can't think of any more Sabers they can do.

Jayhawk

I missed it when the Mario figuarts set was originally available for preorder but I was able to preorder the three separate products off Amiami just now. I'm thinking about buying another set for my nephews or something. :D

LiK

I missed it when the Mario figuarts set was originally available for preorder but I was able to preorder the three separate products off Amiami just now. I'm thinking about buying another set for my nephews or something. :D

I ordered two of each for all of them. Been waiting for an articulated Mario figure that doesn't look like ass and the play sets should be fun for photo shoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom