• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Thinking about biting the bullet and getting the Christie bishoujo off amazon, though the status of it on Kirin Hobby is backordered atm. Would it be wise just to wait for it to be in stock there and instead get the X-Force Psylocke on Amazon for now or just jump in head first and get it over with?

johnsmith

remember me
Thinking about biting the bullet and getting the Christie bishoujo off amazon, though the status of it on Kirin Hobby is backordered atm. Would it be wise just to wait for it to be in stock there and instead get the X-Force Psylocke on Amazon for now or just jump in head first and get it over with?
They won't get it back in stock. Their backorder status isn't reliable like amiami's is. I've seen them list rarer expensive bishoujos as back ordered, they never got them in stock.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
They won't get it back in stock. Their backorder status isn't reliable like amiami's is. I've seen them list rarer expensive bishoujos as back ordered, they never got them in stock.

I see. Well then, I'll probably get Christie here shortly then. Thanks for the insight.

RMI

Banned
Beach Queens are the worst, but I can't hate this, even if the face ain't quite right.

BgZk0WDCMAArxln.jpg

happy bday.

So bishoujo poison ivy is going for $200 now.

Time to sell it and buy something I really like, I think.
Thanks. I should of bought her when she was going for 50.

Haha, congrats. She looks great.

I'll be waiting for the Master version, though. The original is so pricey and I can't afford her at the moment. :/

By the way, Happy Birthday!

I was like.. hey its cheapest I have seen it in awhile (goes for 13-15k)....hmmm hmmm.

Though I still curse myself for missing a 10k one on mandarake. I was just like 10 minutes late =(.

I know this is just a lowly cheap figure but it is my first one and I had to share. Ordered this last week, although now it just really makes me want to buy a high dollar Altair figure..

CUKjRx6.jpg

ILJ5sIw.jpg

I need to figure out a good size for my images for here. Been a while since I posted images on a forum.
e5YuU.gif

Bombless

I know this is just a lowly cheap figure but it is my first one and I had to share. Ordered this last week, although now it just really makes me want to buy a high dollar Altair figure..

CUKjRx6.jpg

ILJ5sIw.jpg

I need to figure out a good size for my images for here. Been a while since I posted images on a forum.
e5YuU.gif

She looks cute as hell. Price doesn't matter! I'm looking forward to the evolution of your collection :D

Also for pictures, I don't really care about cropping, I just put my images in between quotes and call it a day.

Edit : In other news, the gunpla shipment has departed. First SAL package. I'm curious to see how long it'll take to get here.

Thanks you guys are very welcoming! I plan to keep you all updated with my collection. I just hope I keep it within a reasonable level lol....speaking of which time to go browse AmiAmi

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What Ragingnight said.

You can sometimes fit more than one figure into SAL, but not usually. Maybe a regular-sized figure and a Nendoroid/Figma.

If you're going to purchase more than two, though, go with EMS. The cost would be at/near the price of three separate SAL, and you'd get the benefit of EMS itself.

Don't worry, AmiAmi can easily do this. Just send them an email and they'll fix it for you. They're pretty incredible, and it's one of the many reasons that why they're my preferred shop.

Thanks! AmiAmi basically took care of me. I combined all of the February orders and will probably end up having to go EMS in the end.

Hey, I preordered this ages ago and wondered why I hadn't received it yet. Still saying its not out yet!

figma-strength-tv-animation-ver.jpg

Does anyone know when it is likely to be released. I though January, but it seems delayed...

LadyRiven

CUKjRx6.jpg

ILJ5sIw.jpg

e5YuU.gif

Prize figures can be really nice! She looks great. Nice photography skills. :)

So im on BBTS earlier checking my preorder on the Keaton Batman figures and what do I see...
Figma Kurisu(the original release) is STILL a preorder and has been since mid 2011.
What the hell?

I thought I cancelled her about 2 years ago after I finally caved and bought her on Ebay.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Demon Queen Kogyoku no Hitomi - Demon King Maoyu is in HobbySearch's bargain big for 4,700 yen.

She looks great, but I'd be more tempted if I was familiar with the source material:

I love the google translate description:
- And more than anything, we have reproduced the meatiness of anime faithfully!
- Please enjoy the meatiness of Demon King.

"meatiness" :p

Demon Queen Kogyoku no Hitomi - Demon King Maoyu is in HobbySearch's bargain big for 4,700 yen.

She looks great, but I'd be more tempted if I was familiar with the source material:

I love the google translate description:
- And more than anything, we have reproduced the meatiness of anime faithfully!
- Please enjoy the meatiness of Demon King.

"meatiness" :p

Show was alright,
I was planning on looking into figures of it eventually, thats pretty nice imo.

The idea of spending that much on a bishoujo boggles the mind.

Even $100 for a bishoujo is pretty steep. More than that, ya'll muthafuckas is crazy.

Show was alright,
I was planning on looking into figures of it eventually, thats pretty nice imo.

I think the manga is still ongoing. Anime was cut way short. It's a shame because it could have been reqlly good. But instead, it just kind of stops.

Meat is life?

Alternative is hometown?

CUKjRx6.jpg

ILJ5sIw.jpg

e5YuU.gif

She may be cheap, but she looks great regardless.
Oh, and congrats on your first and may she not be your last~

Custom Saber GK for the lulz

Puts most AoT figs to shame, I'd say. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom