• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

New pics of Max Factory Himeji Castle! Yesssssss!!!!

BOOBIES!!!!!!

ROOFTOPS ON BOOBIES!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no closeups of the gate. need to see that, lol

also preordered Nendo Sakura. probably the only magical girl anime i actually loved. it made me feel like a kid again.

LiK

Can't say I'm liking AmiAmi using cleaner cloths as bonus. I preferred their cards with exclusive art. Seems they stopped making those.

Toki767

And it has the scarf! I think I'll wait for that one instead of GSC's. (Plus it's 1/7 scale)

It's by Pulchra. Apparently they're new? I guess I'll wait to see how it turns out first.

Bombless

meijiko

When will they move on to Jean!!!

That reminds me when I was browsing the bishounen goods on amiami and how 90% seems to be just Levi & Eren...I like these two but still, Jean needs some love too.

Only semi related but I just bought like 12 doujin books of them. I think I have a problem.

Edit: OH GOD NEW PAGE HIDE MY SHAME.

Here's a picture of the shelf above my desk.

ODP3JIb.jpg

I love Snow Miku so much.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
And it has the scarf! I think I'll wait for that one instead of GSC's. (Plus it's 1/7 scale)

It's by Pulchra. Apparently they're new? I guess I'll wait to see how it turns out first.

I like her face a lot. I've never heard of Milestone before, though. Might be prudent to wait it out.

meijiko

Just a premature fyi for you guys, her box is gorgeous but really, really flimsy. I tore the flap of the "book" just gently trying to pry it open, and I wasn't the only one. The box they had on display at the GSC booth was torn, too. There's a reason she's shipping in a brown cardboard box over her "book" box.

I dunno what I'll do with my second Miku yet. Might keep her sealed, might sell her, might display her with that adorable weird face she comes with.

GSC has a booth at AX? Man I wish the Bay Area had a nicer anime convention. Are figures marked up from MSRP?

We have JapanExpo USA in August, lol.

I imagine they'll probably be at least from the shops there. You might get discounts on the last day but at that point it might just be normal online prices.

meijiko

GSC has a booth at AX? Man I wish the Bay Area had a nicer anime convention. Are figures marked up from MSRP?

Not really. Snow Miku and Armin figma were $50 each. They had some of the other vocaloid nendos there for $35. And I bought a box of figma/nendo suction cup stands for $36.

Toki767

Not really. Snow Miku and Armin figma were $50 each. They had some of the other vocaloid nendos there for $35. And I bought a box of figma/nendo suction cup stands for $36.

Hmm...I would imagine even if figures were MSRP, you'd still be paying less since you skip paying for the shipment of giant boxes.

wow i haven't been following asm2 but that is not a good design @_@

It's even worse when you consider it's just a big robot suit with Paul Giamatti inside of it. They probably won't bother sculpting his face for this figure. But what really grabs my attention is the size. This thing appears to be over two feet tall.

Well...I guess IF i have the extra money and people want and are close to socal. I could buy the Figures for them at AX if I happen to be there and they aren't sold out. There is a limit but its not like they remember your face. (aka you can go back in line later in the day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom