• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Now I'm starting to wonder if she actually goes up tonight. I know I saw it say as much somewhere this afternoon.
She's available on Orchid Seed's website now, so AmiAmi/HS/etc. should get her soon [12,744円 with taxes].

http://www.wisecart.ne.jp/orchidseed/7.1/136/

Update:

Alleyne - EX Color Ver. available on AmiAmi!

Already own her, but will still purchase second Alleyne.

I cannot stop myself.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
She won't sell out tonight. I'm going to sleep on it. If she's still available tomorrow, I might get her. And hate myself for it.

for those that like dark tanned girls

Irma 3.5k
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-MOE-8686-R060
FIG-MOE-8686.jpg

6.6k Shining velvet
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=60$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

7k daisy
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=60$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I just said I was going to cut back on orders, too. Tanned skin is my weakness. Alleyne pre-ordered.

EDIT: I already own Irma. I had pre-ordered her too. Her price dropped like a rock. :(

tauke

write to amiami

Just done writing to AmiAmi. Since it will be Golden Week holiday from tomorrow for AmiAmi, guess I'll have to wait for a while for their reply.

sorry but that second picture made me laugh lol

I know my dad even say why the figurine is slowly dropping lol.

For now, I took her off the base and keeping it in the box. Sad that Alter actually overlook such problem. Not only is the base is uneven, I wonder why they can't make the support joint for the left foot bigger and deeper so it can handle her weight.

Pics of the uneven base:

While I love the pose, the one leg standing is pretty tough to stand on its own already with the small joint support.

Just done writing to AmiAmi. Since it will be Golden Week holiday from tomorrow for AmiAmi, guess I'll have to wait for a while for their reply.

I know my dad even say why the figurine is slowly dropping lol.

For now, I took her off the base and keeping it in the box. Sad that Alter actually overlook such problem. Not only is the base is uneven, I wonder why they can't make the support joint for the left foot bigger and deeper so it can handle her weight.

Pics of the uneven base:

While I love the pose, the one leg standing is pretty tough to stand on its own already with the small joint support.

uneven base is normal. The pose isn't

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That Alleyne is damn hot. Would've preferred a different hair color though. I only have the Figma and Nendoroid of her.

So I finally got my Casca (from Berserk), and sweet christ I'm disappointed.

FMA0002-600x600.jpg

Compare that dumpy doughy face to

berserk_film_by_lalykiasca-d4yoj6x.jpg

Even down to the boxart, it feels like a barebone sloppy job and it pains me because it'll probably be the only Casca figure that'll ever be made. No idea if I should hold onto it or not.

raven777

How much are is she going for? Disapointed in the fact I am a eva fan, yet I don't have any Eva figures.

she was out for not that expensive price...but it is sold out and occasional used ones come out but they are extremely expensive..(like around $200 are the ones I have seen)

Einbroch

Banned
Just happened to click on this thread and saw Dark Angel Olivia on Amazon. My brother and I play quite a bit of Rage of Bahamut.

I was about to pull the trigger, never owned any figures or anything, but then I realized that this is such a deep rabbit hole. I know that if I got one, I'd fall so far down I'd never climb back up. OH THIS ONE LOOKS NICE *BUY*, WELL I HAVE THIS CHARACTER SO I MIGHT AS WELL GET THE OTHER *BUY*.

Great looking figure, though. Don't know how you guys do it and keep your sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom