• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

To those worried about the Red Nendoroid, I'm pretty sure either GSC or a proxy site [BIJ/N-Y, etc.] will offer him. I mean, surely they know the demand for this kind of thing, limiting it to people solely within Japan would be a missed opportunity for them. The announcement was only yesterday, hopefully we'll hear something in the next week or so.

Or, at least, that's what I like to think. Either way, I will obtain him.

Also, I just thought of a new name for a line of Nintendo-themed Nendroids.

"Nintendroids".

Go on, GSC, use it. I implore you.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I discovered another nail to the coffin of my financial stability.

E2046 sells painted garage kit figure =O

PF5506_1914388701.jpg

PF5506_1698273065.jpg

PF6525_47858833.jpg

$250 and $130 not including shipping....

Help!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
not a fan of either of those

hope that helps!

Dude, you don't need any of that shit. Certainly not worth those prices.

Yeah, thanks, that helped. I guess I got excited for some reason since I spent 3 years of my life grinding in Lineage 2 as an elf summoner with the same unicorn (and the same freaking gear, except the staff).

I will just go back to play league and watch shitty anime until next month when my budget reset. ~_~

johnsmith

remember me
Yeah, thanks, that helped. I guess I got excited for some reason since I spent 3 years of my life grinding in Lineage 2 as an elf summoner with the same unicorn (and the same freaking gear, except the staff).

I will just go back to play league and watch shitty anime until next month when my budget reset. ~_~

Get the legit orchid seed version of the elf. She's an older figure but still pretty good.

Elixir

E2046 figures are just bootlegs/recasts, definitely not worth that much money.

Unless you're willing to buy the GK of Y!JP, pay proxy and shipping fees, pay shipping to a commissioner and the price of the commission to assemble and paint everything then they are, actually, definitely worth the price.

Arveene

Neo Member
The Elf I would be meh on, but that Saya is pretty nice.

Unless you're willing to buy the GK of Y!JP, pay proxy and shipping fees, pay shipping to a commissioner and the price of the commission to assemble and paint everything then they are, actually, definitely worth the price.

This is a very good point. I usually only buy something from e2046 if I feel there's little to no chance of a PVC coming.

Labrys

Ah you have a point, I just personally wouldn't support the practice.

StayDead

Never using SAL again, box has been studk in NY for over a week....

For me in the UK it's the opposite. I ordered two things, one was forced EMS and one was SAL Unregistered and I got customed for both, yet the SAL one which was more expensive was cheaper due to the stupid handling fees set out by the company who deliver EMS and both will be delivered at the same time, despite EMS supposed to be being quicker.

Toki767

should be taped in. Its really small. like this big

l--------------l

Oh I see it now. Man it was like taped to the side. I would have easily discarded the plastic insides. She's all set up now though. Sadly she doesn't fit in any of the display boxes I have so I'll have to leave her out in the open for now. Love it though.

BnZDz5RCUAALTJK.jpg:small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom