• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooptest

i really like that second shot. which alisa is this?

the alphamax one i'm guessing? sold out on amiami :(

my wallet is spared

edit: oh it's out this month. derp.

The Alphamax one.

Man, I can't wait to post pics of my Alisa's (when I have them all, by around August). I currently have them all (the 2 D-Arts (Sword and Gun versions) and the original Plum one (and all the futures ones pre-ordered). Alphamax (one referred to above) is coming from Hobbysearch. I have the Swimsuit and white outfit GE2 one pre-ordered from Amiami. And the nendoroid is pre-ordered from N-Y.

Also, I already have the Daiba Kanon statue and I recently pre-ordered the Nana Kazuki figure for the non-Alisa GE figures.

I even have these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Model...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3a8f4c920f (No, I didn't pay that much for mine. I paid about 60% less).

Alisa obsession - check!

For Neptunia, I have Purple Heart (Ques Q) and the recent Noire (Pulchra) release. AFAIK that's all the Neptunia ones, so far. I am missing the Nendo's from the early pre-orders, though :(.

Wallet am cry...

pooptest

EnRiQuE27891399076795.jpeg

Any reason not to?

These definitely look like the 2 new Alphamax ones. White GE2 version on left and new GEB on right.

Oh, the right one is the one they're re-releasing (original one)? Left one I have the Amiami exclusive or whatever it's called pre-ordered.

I don't know about being an AmiAmi exclusive, maybe there's a pre-order bonus that is, but yeah... the one on the right is the original one.

pooptest

I don't know about being an AmiAmi exclusive, maybe there's a pre-order bonus that is, but yeah... the one on the right is the original one.

Ya, that's what i meant, sorry. Just an exclusive bonus. I think it's a mini wall-scroll, or something. Nana Kazuki has the same offer (hopefully it's a different one -_-).

Edit: Question... Why are the RAH figures so expensive. The Cammy one looks great and all, but the bends at the elbows makes it look so tacky. But they're like $178+ship.

Ken

The Alphamax one.

Man, I can't wait to post pics of my Alisa's (when I have them all, by around August). I currently have them all (the 2 D-Arts (Sword and Gun versions) and the original Plum one (and all the futures ones pre-ordered). Alphamax (one referred to above) is coming from Hobbysearch. I have the Swimsuit and white outfit GE2 one pre-ordered from Amiami. And the nendoroid is pre-ordered from N-Y.

Also, I already have the Daiba Kanon statue and I recently pre-ordered the Nana Kazuki figure for the non-Alisa GE figures.

I even have these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Model...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3a8f4c920f (No, I didn't pay that much for mine. I paid about 60% less).

Alisa obsession - check!

i am jealous

pooptest

i am jealous

That's pretty much the extent of my collection of figures, though. I'm sure people on here have dozens or more figures.

I did pick up the Jaina Solo kotobukiya a year ago (or more?), Metallia (Metallica(sp?)) from Witch and the Hundred Knights (pre-ordered the other one of it, but taking forever to release), an Asuna kotobukiya, and this (because it was only $25).

Giolon

I think RAH Cammy looks pretty great actually. If those damn RAH weren't so expensive, I'd probably pick her and Chun Li up.

I considered Link for a minute, but now that I've seen how he turned out I'm really glad I didn't. They sure cheaped out on the materials for his tunic (for which the material change was supposedly requested by Nintendo)

They sure cheaped out on the materials for his tunic (for which the material change was supposedly requested by Nintend0>

Yeah, that's what they said, but I'm calling bullshit. It's not the first time they cheaped out on a material choice before.
Which is fine..

Inform the customer beforehand -_-

kewlmyc

Sigh, I've been waiting for this one for months. Why does she have to be so expensive? I guess her being damn near a foot tall is the reason.

Mushibugyo 1/7 Complete Figure

I'm gonna get it because I'm a fan of her from her source material and I'm not sure how much stock AmiAmi orders for a figure that has pretty much zero demand (show's popularity was also pretty much zero).

Ken

i was looking at that without knowing the source material and after a few google searches I decided i'd rather have a figure of that purple hair girl =u=

LiK

Amazon.jp/Japan PokeCenter exclusive. We'll have to rely on a proxy or maybe BiJ/N-Y in order to get it.

Man, that really blows. Hopefully BiJ/NY gets some.

I think RAH Cammy looks pretty great actually. If those damn RAH weren't so expensive, I'd probably pick her and Chun Li up.

I considered Link for a minute, but now that I've seen how he turned out I'm really glad I didn't. They sure cheaped out on the materials for his tunic (for which the material change was supposedly requested by Nintendo)

Link looks better in person. But I do wish they stuck with the prototype tunic.

Kazzy

Cool news about the Pokemon Nendoroid - now I feel obliged to buy it.

...And I live about 15 minutes away from the nearest Pokemon Center store - yay!

Sigh, I've been waiting for this one for months. Why does she have to be so expensive? I guess her being damn near a foot tall is the reason.

Mushibugyo 1/7 Complete Figure

I'm gonna get it because I'm a fan of her from her source material and I'm not sure how much stock AmiAmi orders for a figure that has pretty much zero demand (show's popularity was also pretty much zero).

They could have given her name instead of just saying mushibugyo. Im surprised Hibachi-dono nor Oharu were given the figure treatment first.

javac

Finally bought Mai Shiranui Max Factory. It's the alternate colour which is limited. Got it brand new for 7k. These aren't my pics. It's hard to find pics of this colour. I wonder if that is because it's rare or everyone prefers the red one? :p

Anyone have experiences with the Variable Action series from Megahouse?

Thoughts on general quality? Reviews for the RahXephon piece are generally middling but I"m not sure if they've improved since then or what.

raven777

Finally bought Mai Shiranui Max Factory. It's the alternate colour which is limited. Got it brand new for 7k. These aren't my pics. It's hard to find pics of this colour. I wonder if that is because it's rare or everyone prefers the red one? :p

looks fantastic. I do prefer the red because it's the original color but this looks great as well.

Bombless

I prefer the Alphamax (of which I own an alternate colour as well :D) . Mostly because of the face,
also better hometown display
. Both being the very same pose is pretty funny though.

Is that a GK?

javac

looks fantastic. I do prefer the red because it's the original color but this looks great as well.
Yeah I really like the original colour too but I thought this was a decent price and the alternate colour actually doesn't look too bad. A lot of alternate colour schemes look weird but I like this one.
I prefer the Alphamax (of which I own an alternate colour as well :D) . Mostly because of the face,
also better hometown display
. Both being the very same pose is pretty funny though.
Yeah that's a nice one too. And you know what they say. There's no place like home.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Nice pick-up. I think the original colors are more popular, but she still looks great. 7,000 for brand new is a good price. Like Bombless, I've got the AlphaMax Mai myself.

LiK

Yea. I went red. Blue is nice but not sure why I need two of them.

javac

anyone have any idea where I can find a S.H. MonsterArts - Godzilla 2000 Millennium figure without going through ebay :-/

Everywhere I looked seems to be out of stock but I noticed that its sold on Mandarake for around 5k in the past so keeping an eye out there may help. Link

The only place I could find it in-stock right now was here but its 12k. Just keep looking and you'll get a much better deal (5-6k). It retailed for 7k when it came out back in January I think?

Everywhere I looked seems to be out of stock but I noticed that its sold on Mandarake for around 5k in the past so keeping an eye out there may help. Link

The only place I could find it in-stock right now was here but its 12k. Just keep looking and you'll get a much better deal (5-6k). It retailed for 7k when it came out back in January I think?

thank you, ughhh I know I should have got it when it was cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom