• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

Anyone bought figures from Daiki Kogyo? How are their quality?

edit: yea their figures are NSFW so be sure you are in safe place if you try to search

Toki767

All I have left for 2014 is Nendoroid Link and Nendoroid Red. Hopefully none of them get delayed.

Will probably still pick up a Mikasa figure too. Just not sure whether to get GSC or Koto's.

Let's see for the rest of 2014:

Danganronpa 1 Chimi Set Vol.2
Kirigiri (probably going to get delayed again,lol)
Gilgamesh Nendo
Hajime Hinata
Aoba & Ren Nendo
Araragi Nendo
Danganronpa 2 One Coin Figures Vol.1
Mitsunari CharaForm Figure
Nanami (probably delayed as well)
Kuroko Black Uniform (almost forgot about this one, lol)

Ehhhhhh, not that bad?

Don't see myself adding anymore for the rest of the year unless the Aoba rerelease comes out this year or something (please don't)

Ultimadrago

Preorders:

1 scale in 2015 (that's paid for).

I don't see myself getting anything else for 2014. I hope so anyways.

Do you guys save boxes? I looked into pre-used figures and it seems pretty much everyone still has them.

I save mine. I don't even display all of my figures, so they have to stay somewhere!

Einbroch

Banned
Wow, not that bad. I just did all my math for my figures ordered and preordered so far.

Eighteen Nendos, two scales. $726 total (price + shipping).

kewlmyc

yea sorry about that I should have mentioned that their figures are NSFW.

Haha, it's not your fault. I should stop browsing this thread during work anyway.

Do you guys save boxes? I looked into pre-used figures and it seems pretty much everyone still has them.

I keep them and I think all figure collectors should. It makes moving your figures from one building to another really easy and non-stressful.

RocBase

lol snake nendo got abs for dayyssss

BsvtScvCYAAaWZh.jpg:large

Kuroko Black Uniform (almost forgot about this one, lol)
ahhhh so you got it in the end! nice. it's the superior looking version anyway

Haha, that's not true at all. Freeza and I have cancelled a shitton from them and haven't been banned yet.

Yeah, seriously. I had to have cancelled 25 or so things from them just this year. It's all dependant upon how much you spend versus how much you cancel. If you spend $150-$200+ per month, they aren't going to ban you because that's still a ton of money you're putting in their pocket. As long as you don't end up being more trouble to them than you're worth, you're fine. That's also why I always send any cancellation requests after paying for an order, so they're already buttered up, so to speak.

I only have the Free! - Makoto and Haru figures on preorder for the rest of the year. Only other figure I can see myself getting would be if Syo and Natsuk/Satsuki go up the end of the year too like the rest, which I hope happen. After Utapri and Free! does figures I dont think thered be any other series Id be getting.

Otherwise rest of my 2014 if more free!/towels, and utapri plushi, and random utapri free goods.

lol snake nendo got abs for dayyssss

ahhhh so you got it in the end! nice. it's the superior looking version anyway

Luckily, I don't care enough about Snake to get this nendo for abs

And yeah, I caved in, haha. I think not ordering it on AmiAmi made me forget about it though for a while.

Giolon

Anyone bought figures from Daiki Kogyo? How are their quality?

edit: yea their figures are NSFW so be sure you are in safe place if you try to search

Their figures are generally good quality. Seemingly about on par with Orchid Seed, maybe slightly lower. I've seen several in person in Akihabara.

Bombless

So, let's see.

July :
Cammy Bisho, D*C Elf, Yamato Girls Kaoru Niimi
August aka the Kill la WalletKill Month :
D*C Amazon, Nendos Ryuuko Mako and Iona, figma Ryuuko Akagi and Saori Takebe, Phat!'s Ryuuko, Belphegor
September :
Freddy-chan, D*C Sorceress, Mammon, Asmodeus recolour, CC Sakura nendo, STARFIREEEEEEE!
October :
Jason-chan, figma Mirai Miku, Miku bike, Nendo Satsuki-sama
November :
Figma Chariot, NXEDGE Strike Freedom
December :
Phat! Satsuki-sama, figma Hana Isuzu and Motokooooooooooooooooooo
January 2015 :
Figma Nagato, NXEDGE Destiny, The Baby please kill me duo.
February 2015 :
Hail Satan

It's a good thing that I reviewed my orders as I had forgotten to book some of them, like Freddy and Saori. I might add Himeji Castle in there before this is all over. And the latest Super Pochaco Amiami preview might just tip me over. Might.

Giolon

Dragon Crown Elf shipped, yay! But only Air Mail I think I chose. :( In for more wait.

My Pre-order list has gotten more out of control than it ever has been before, primarily due to 2 factors: Kill La Kill products and Dragon's Crown figures.

July:
Kill La Kill Nui's Scissor Blade, Bishoujo Cammy, Dragon's Crown Elf
August:
Dragon's Crown Amazon, Wing's Sansei Muramasa, Phat Ryuuko, figma Ryuuko, One Piece POP Rebecca
September:
Dragon's Crown Sorceress
December:
figma Motoko Kusanagi, Phat Satsuki
January:
figma Nagato (KanColle)
February:
7-Sins Satan

kewlmyc

So, let's see.

July :
Cammy Bisho, D*C Elf, Yamato Girls Kaoru Niimi
August aka the Kill la WalletKill Month :
D*C Amazon, Nendos Ryuuko Mako and Iona, figma Ryuuko Akagi and Saori Takebe, Phat!'s Ryuuko, Belphegor
September :
Freddy-chan, D*C Sorceress, Mammon, Asmodeus recolour, CC Sakura nendo, STARFIREEEEEEE!
October :
Jason-chan, figma Mirai Miku, Miku bike, Nendo Satsuki-sama
November :
Figma Chariot, NXEDGE Strike Freedom
December :
Phat! Satsuki-sama, figma Hana Isuzu and Motokooooooooooooooooooo
January 2015 :
Figma Nagato, NXEDGE Destiny, The Baby please kill me duo.
February 2015 :
Hail Satan

It's a good thing that I reviewed my orders as I had forgotten to book some of them, like Freddy and Saori. I might add Himeji Castle in there before this is all over. And the latest Super Pochaco Amiami preview might just tip me over. Might.

Yeah, you win. Jesus, dude...

RocBase

I mean the Altair figures of Haruka and Makoto are nice but kinda boring.

Though I might throw money at a Sosuke Altair figure.

you're not wrong, they're pretty but hella boring. it's kinda the standard of altair since all their other figures have that same basic stance to them so i wasn't really expecting otherwise

i guess what im hoping for is someone to do something acrobatic and dynamic with water swirls. or hell, something based on the official images: some of the fancy garbs ive seen of them could lend to the overall impression of a fig (ie those clothes they worse in the ED last season)

you're not wrong, they're pretty but hella boring. it's kinda the standard of altair since all their other figures have that same basic stance to them so i wasn't really expecting otherwise

i guess what im hoping for is someone to do something acrobatic and dynamic with water swirls. or hell, something based on the official images: some of the fancy garbs ive seen of them could lend to the overall impression of a fig (ie those clothes they worse in the ED last season)

Id want a policeman rin (hair tied back too please).

I do like Altair's Tales of and UtaPri figures though. They are kinda dynamic enough. But yeah I guess just having Haruka and Makoto just standing there makes it boring.

I definitely imagine they'll have at least small figures of the characters in their ED outfits. Those would be amazing.

omlet

Are we still talking current/preorders?

You guys are nuts. My list is short. I'm out of shelf space for now and trying to reign in spending until later this year after mortgage is paid off.

Red Kobato (just shipped from France last week, can probably fit her in my detolfs)
Red Olivia (September; definitely no room to display her in my detolfs)
Akuma Homura (December; definitely no room for her in my detolfs)

I'm still on the fence about preordering GE2 Ciel. I had her in my cart earlier but haven't pulled that trigger just yet, actually. I do want her, but even at amiami's 18% markdown that's still a pricy figure (and potential forced EMS with the size of that sword). What are you guys' opinions on where that one is going to go at release? Alisa is not GSC but that one has bomba'd bad and maybe it's just me but seems like she'd be a more, well, popular figure? So that's making me wonder. I mean, Ciel has a lot going for her as far as my figure tastes are concerned but she's expensive and no where near as lewd as Alisa (two potential strikes). Nana's scale hasn't bomba'd as hard as Alisa, for whatever that's worth.

I know it really comes down to "will you be haunted by regret if you pass her up" and the answer is probably no, which is why I've hesitated, but if there's something of an educated guess consensus that she's likely to go up after release, I'd probably put in the order soon.

Yep, I keep all my figure boxes. In bigger boxes. In a closet. Having moved twice in the past 5 years I can say I'm very very glad I did just from that practicality standpoint, nevermind the collector/resale standpoint.

RocBase

I do like Altair's Tales of and UtaPri figures though. They are kinda dynamic enough. But yeah I guess just having Haruka and Makoto just standing there makes it boring.

I definitely imagine they'll have at least small figures of the characters in their ED outfits. Those would be amazing.
yeah, i think tales of and utapri have attire that help in that regard
white flapping jackets can't really match up to tassels and ornaments LOL

Id want a policeman rin (hair tied back too please).

oohhhh i bet you do
mid hip thrusting and all

kewlmyc

July
STREET FIGHTER BISHOUJO - Cammy 1/7 Complete Figure
Excellent Model - Dragon's Crown: Elf 1/7 Complete Figure
Sora no Otoshimono the Movie: Clockwork Angeloid - Astraea Swimsuit ver.2.0 1/7 Complete Figure
PPP - Soul Eater: Maka Albarn 1/8 Complete Figure

August
Nendoroid - The Legend of Zelda The Wind Walker HD: Link The Wind Waker Ver.
Nendoroid - Kill la Kill: Mako Mankanshoku
To Love-Ru Darkness - Mikan Yuuki 1/7 Complete Figure
ARTFX J - Attack on Titan: Eren Yeager 1/8 Complete Figure
Dangan Ronpa The Animation - Kyoko Kirigiri 1/8 Complete Figure
Excellent Model - Dragon's Crown: Amazon 1/7 Complete Figure
Frau Koujiro 1/8 Scale

September
ARTFX J - Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen: Hajime Hinata 1/8
Hunter X Hunter - HG Figure Gon Freecss - Limited Edition
Pokemon - Nendoroid Red

October
ARTFX J - Attack on Titan: Mikasa Ackerman 1/8 Complete Figure
Dangan Ronpa 1, 2 - Chou Koukou-kyu no Figure 03 Makoto Naegi 1/8 Complete Figure

November
ARTFX J - Attack on Titan: Levi 1/8 Complete Figure
Kotobukiya Heaven's Lost Property The Movie Ikaros Ani Statue

December
ARTFX J - Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen: Nagito Komaeda 1/8 Complete Figure
Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - Chiaki Nanami 1/8 Complete Figure
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Figure: Devil Homura (1/8 PVC) (Import)

January
Gatchaman Crowds - Utsutsu - Limited Edition - Clear Poster : With
Saki Zenkoku-hen - Kunihiro Hajime - Limited Edition
No Game No Life Shiro Ani Statue

....yeah.

So, Zatanna is the next DC Bishoujo?

Plastikitty

Been waiting for this for so long.

OH MY GOD SO EXCITE!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Between Batwoman and Zatanna, I think overall, the lineup of DC's bishoujo series trumps Marvel's.

....yeah.

Well, you sure as shit made me feel better about my orders. Here's what I've got, not including orders I'm planning on cancelling...

---July----
Dragon's Crown Elf
Frau Kojuiro
Snow Miku 2014 [PAID]
Psylocke bishoujo SDCC variant [PAID]
MegaHouse Ramba Ral <------- Look! It's not a waifu! It's a husbando!

---August----
Dragon's Crown Amazon
Kyoko Kirigiri
Sansei Muramasa

---September-----
Starfire bishoujo
Dragon's Crown Sorceress
Asuka Q

---October----
Jason Voorhees bishoujo
Batgirl bishoujo
MegaHouse Astaroth
Shiro

---November----
Psychic
1/6 Kotobukiya Batman reissue
1/6 Kotobukiya Wonder Woman

---December----
Nanami
Jubilee bishoujo
Kotobukiya Sinon

--January---
Yasuna & Sonya

Giolon

Yep Two reasons. 1) Figures resell for more if you have their box and 2) It's the safest way to transport figures when moving, selling, etc.

chrono01

Since people are posting their pre-order lists:

July:

Asuka - Inochika ver. [Alter]
Sailor Jupiter - S.H.Figuarts [Bandai]
Rensouhou-chan - Shimakaze [Amakuni]
Hatsune Miku - Rabbit Yukine - Magical Snow ver. [Good Smile Company]
Armin Arlert - Figma [Max Factory]

August:

Matoi Ryuuko - Senketsu - Kamui Senketsu ver. [Phat Company]
Sonico - Cheerleader ver. [Orchid Seed]
Kurosaki Mea [Max Factory]
Sansei Muramasa [Wing]
Matoi Ryuuko - Senketsu - Nendoroid [Good Smile Company]
Mankanshoku Mako - Guts - Nendoroid [Good Smile Company]
Link - Nendoroid [Good Smile Company]

September:

Mammon [Orchid Seed] [Paid]
Belphegor [Amakuni] [Paid]
Souryuu Asuka Langley - Jersey ver. [Alter]
X-Eros Cover Girl [Alphamax]
Morrigan Aensland [Capcom]
Kero-chan - Kinomoto Sakura - Nendoroid [Good Smile Company]
Fushigidane - Hitokage - Red - Zenigame - Nendoroid [Good Smile Company]

October:

Shiro [Kotobukiya]
Sonico - Tiger Parka ver. [Gift]
Noel Vermillion [Amakuni]
Kiryuuin Satsuki - Nendoroid [Good Smile Company]
Sonico - Nendoroid - Swimsuit ver., Maid ver. [Good Smile Company]

November:

Psychic [Max Factory]
"Rakuen no Otome" Sugie Sun [Alphamax]

December:

Akuma Homura - Kyuubey [Stronger]
Beelzebub [Amakuni] [Paid]
Saotome Maria - Bathtub ver. [Alphamax]

Unannounced for 2014:

The Muse of Range Murata [Alter]

February 2015:

Satan [Orchid Seed]
Sansei Muramasa - Oasis ver., Swimsuit ver. [Amakuni]

I believe that's all of them. There's a couple more I have my eye on, such as Wo-Class from Good Smile Company. I'm waiting to see how Max factory's version turns out, though, before I pre-order. As for Wing's Super Sonico [posted yesterday], well...I might not be able to resist that one either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom