• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
People complaining about too many Sabres but fine with monthly Sonico.

hLnhotj.png

Speaking of lewd - mouse unit x raita

Danferno

Anyone have any experience buying from MFC? I'm talking with a guy who is selling a figure.

I've done it once (a $50 unopened PVC). Absolutely no problems. Seller was really nice and packed it perfectly. I did opt to pay the PayPal fees myself (an extra $2) just in case.

I suppose it's like eBay. If anything seems "off", bail. The listing had good pictures and it was new in box, so there's no differing definitions of what "good condition" means.

I am of course but one anecdote.

I feel secure knowing that I have two Renge Nendos ordered. Oh and Kill Me Baby figure ordered...how could I resist that much cute for that price.

My preorders....

Scale Figures - 8

Nendos - 11

Heh....heheh....ok might be time to cool it on orders unless it is something I really want. Looks like I need to get moving on Mturk.

I still am thinking of asking AmiAmi to cancel two. I have only canceled once and that was when they gave me the option to when something was adjusted in price. Think I would be ok?

I shouldn't have looked -_- all of it is extra income from side jobs but still. I have no one to blame but myself...
and some of you

Oh and that doesn't even count the artbooks I have ordered.

PpR1Cft.gif

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You should be fine canceling from AmiAmi. I've heard that they'll threaten to ban you after maybe four cancellations, but I also think they check your account to see how much you've actually purchased in the past. You're probably in the clear. :p

kewlmyc

My preorders....

Scale Figures - 8

Nendos - 11

Heh....heheh....ok might be time to cool it on orders unless it is something I really want. Looks like I need to get moving on Mturk.

It's not terrible. I have a total of 25 preorders, 20 being scales, that goes all the way till Jan 2015. Some are already paid off though.

You should be fine canceling from AmiAmi. I've heard that they'll threaten to ban you after maybe four cancellations, but I also think they check your account to see how much you've actually purchased in the past. You're probably in the clear. :p
Haha, that's not true at all. Freeza and I have cancelled a shitton from them and haven't been banned yet.

Thanks, I will give it a shot. I want the figures but they are not ones I must have.

It's not terrible. I have a total of 25 preorders, 20 being scales, that goes all the way till Jan 2015. Some are already paid off though.

You made me feel a lil better hehe. Mine go to Jan 15 as well but mine are on AmiAmi so none are payed for

I hope to be like that next year. Getting all my big spending out of the way this year so I can start saving up money for whatever next year.

Same here, I have a big move coming up next year so I won't have much of a choice. Luckily I have pretty much all I want out of older figures that I would get used.

I know there will be things I will want that haven't been shown..but ya the only thing I know about now that I want to order would be the Mashiro nendo.

george_us

For 2014 I still have:

• Phat Ryuko
  • Megahouse Amazon
  • Megahouse Sorceress
  • Max Factory Psychic
  • Phat Satsuki
  • Seven Deadly Sins Mammon (Paid For)
  • Seven Deadly Sins Asmodeus (Paid For)

Only thing I have preordered for next year is Seven Deadly Sins Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom