• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Man screw nendoroids. I had one, then he looked like he needed friends. And now I am waiting to pay for nine throughout the rest of the year. Curse those adorable little devils.

Busaiku

I got that Petit of Rachel, and it's a lot smaller than I thought.
Heck, it's just barely bigger than the Alexander that came with Waver.

darklin0

Banned
I know your pain. I had one nendo then suddenly I had 10. :(
Worst part is they keep announcing more for this year. T-T
Embrace your Nendo overlords, I know I did.
It is pretty much Nendos and DC/Marvel bishoujo on my preorder list now.
Maybe when she arrives, I should put the entire package in a bigger box and sell her immediately before the contagion can spread.
No way to fight it. Just let it sweep over you.

Ultimadrago

Man, despite there being nendos of everything, it's unfortunate that some fitting series (as in great faceplate potential) will never have one. Like Mitsudomoe's best girl, Futaba.

Yaari

That Snow Miku Nendo is really cool, I did not see it before. I guess the only way to get it now is to pay thrice the price eh.

johnsmith

remember me
That Snow Miku Nendo is really cool, I did not see it before. I guess the only way to get it now is to pay thrice the price eh.

Only 12K yen here
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004909

AUTZYSl.png

Yaari

snow miku price will drop a bit once it releases officially just like last years

What would be a reasonable expectation as far as price goes, I'm seeing it for 150$ on eBay. I guess I won't be getting it for 4600yen anymore, but not sure what to expect.

It says exclusive too, but there will still be units for sale outside of pre-orders then?

Einbroch

Banned
What would be a reasonable expectation as far as price goes, I'm seeing it for 150$ on eBay. I guess I won't be getting it for 4600yen anymore, but not sure what to expect.

It says exclusive too, but there will still be units for sale outside of pre-orders then?

I would expect anywhere from 6.5k-8k. That's what last year's Snow Miku settled at.

Einbroch

Banned
I got lucky and got a trusted person on MFC to sell me hers at cost + shipping. She gave me her home phone, email, Facebook, everything. I was like, uh, okay, I trust you.

Edit: Dang, I really like that Sinon figure. The movement, the face, the base. Too bad it's SAO.

All my HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG.

Man, is Koto getting everything painted before SDCC? If she's goes up for pre-order tonight, I'm dead. She's got my heart in her crosshairs.

Edit: Yup. The "draft" is gone from her MFC listing. List price is 9.8k, so she might be pretty cheap after discounts. Another December release. OMFGWTFBBQOMGLOLKILLMENOWWRRRYYYYYYYYYY

Don't care. Sinon, Himeji, Nanami, bring 'em all on. All those waifus gon' be mine.

Edit Edit: Up at Hobbysearch. Just under 9k.

ebay always overprice.

Once it officially release, it will go for about 70-85 imo. Then after awhile it will go back up to about 90-100.

Yaari

Thanks, I'll remain patient.

Does an event as WonFes come with reveals and such, is there anything to look forward to if you don't actually attend?

chrono01

AmiAmi needs to hurry up and put up Renge, I need that preorder.
You need to pre-order at the GSC store for the exclusive "bun" hair.

Hm should I attend wonderfest this year ┐(´ー`)┌
Yes, you need to attend [and take as many pictures as you can for us].

Do it!

Oh God.

Too.
Cute.

Einbroch

Banned
I'm stuck at a crossroads. My will is weak. The whole "exclusive hair" thing for Renge Nendo stinks like preorder DLC for games and I've been strong by protesting and not preordering any game with said exclusives.

But...uhghghfudfgdhfgdfg.

kewlmyc

lol, that didn't take long at all.

Also, why the fuck does everyone keep calling her Shino?

That's her real name. Fuck yeah, google.

I've been playing the shit out of God Eater and kinda want this, but I've heard that the sword stand is bending for some people, so nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom