• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that's all of them. There's a couple more I have my eye on, such as Wo-Class from Good Smile Company. I'm waiting to see how Max factory's version turns out, though, before I pre-order. As for Wing's Super Sonico [posted yesterday], well...I might not be able to resist that one either...

I think I'm pretty much done, except for Himeji Castle, Alter Labrys (hahahahaha), and all of those glorious bishoujos.

Doombear

Oh goddamnit.

I have been able to weather this topic fairly well, as I try to limit myself to Monster Hunter Nendos. But my mania may mean I spend $80-100 on a Frontier G Anniversary Pack, just to get this gorgeous lady.

iT9i8Ml1CvxCp.jpg

Goddamnit.

chrono01

I think I'm pretty much done, except for Himeji Castle, Alter Labrys (hahahahaha), and all of those glorious bishoujos.
Alter's Labrys will never see the light of day. ;_;

[Funny thing, I accidentally typed Alter's name as "Later" completely by-chance. Even the deep recesses of my brain know the truth.]

Oh goddamnit.

I have been able to weather this topic fairly well, as I try to limit myself to Monster Hunter Nendos. But my mania may mean I spend $80-100 on a Frontier G Anniversary Pack, just to get this gorgeous lady.

Everyone who clicks on this thread eventually succumbs. The longer you stay, the higher the risk.

Luigi87

Only thing I have pre-ordered is Harley Quinn B&W Second Release ver.

... of course I'm heading to Japan in two days, so... Bringing an empty suitcase.

Ultimadrago

Since people are posting their pre-order lists:

I believe that's all of them. There's a couple more I have my eye on, such as Wo-Class from Good Smile Company. I'm waiting to see how Max factory's version turns out, though, before I pre-order. As for Wing's Super Sonico [posted yesterday], well...I might not be able to resist that one either...

chrono, is your house made of figure boxes?

I can't hold all these pre-order lists!

got 22 figure on preorder.

probably a bit more added later.

things I might add that are already available to po
1) dangan ronmpa 2 phat figure (if kirigiri turns out well)
2) skytube leafkini figure (tony taka)
3) sonico (gsc)

Vlaphor

Just paid for the Viletta Nu emotion style figure, only $77. Not too bad, but this does kind of go against my "be more selective" approach to figure buying.

The last two figs that I bought were from franchises I enjoyed. I've never seen an episode of Code Geass. It's just the combination of everything about the Alpha x Omega Villetta Nu triggers a must have response in my brain.

I was 'watching' the item on eBay and looked at my phone with three minutes left in the auction. Mildly regret it, will need to be more careful in the future.

Just paid for the Viletta Nu emotion style figure, only $77. Not too bad, but this does kind of go against my "be more selective" approach to figure buying.

Was that the one that Bandai released? I think those are the only two Villetta figures that were made. Everything else was GKs.

This hobby is officially worse than Lego were for me when I got sucked into the GAF thread for that a few years ago. It's ok, I like this one more anyways.

chrono01

chrono, is your house made of figure boxes?

I can't hold all these pre-order lists!
I'd be lying if I said a good portion of my house isn't dedicated to those cardboard boxes.

I know some might say "THROW THEM OUT!"...but I cannot. They are part of my collection, I will never part with them! Well, that and they help whenever I need to box them back up or if I'm ever tempted to sell one of them [that will never happen!].

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Asuka - Inochika ver. [Alter]

The more I see of this one, the more I want it. :\

My pre-order list is pretty reserved. I don't have any bishoujos pre-ordered because I'm willing to wait for the domestic release and buy off Amazon. I'll also probably pick up both DanganRonpa ladies after release.

For the rest, I've just got:

October:
Queen's Blade - Alleyne - 1/6 - EX Color ver., Swimsuit ver. (Orchid Seed)

November:
7th Dragon 2020 - Psychic - 1/7 (Max Factory)
Original Character - Skytube - T2 Art☆Girls - "Rakuen no Otome" Sugie Sun - 1/6 (Alphamax)

A lot of things I want to pre-order aren't available quite yet. Orchid Seed's Sorceress, GSC's Erza Scarlett, Alter's Labrys, Arcadia's Bayonetta, and Alter's Mu-12.

The last two figs that I bought were from franchises I enjoyed. I've never seen an episode of Code Geass. It's just the combination of everything about the Alpha x Omega Villetta Nu triggers a must have response in my brain.

I was 'watching' the item on eBay and looked at my phone with three minutes left in the auction. Mildly regret it, will need to be more careful in the future.

She does that. I haven't seen the show either, but as soon as I saw the figure, I wanted it. You picked her up for $77? That's a hell of a deal for the Alpha x Omega. It usually goes for $150 or more.

Vlaphor

GuardianE said:
She does that. I haven't seen the show either, but as soon as I saw the figure, I wanted it. You picked her up for $77? That's a hell of a deal for the Alpha x Omega. It usually goes for $150 or more.

No, it was the emotion release I got for $77. I might have a lead on an Alpha for $140, but that price could go higher. I'm gonna start filling out my figinstock profile and see where that gets me.

Ryuuroden

July:

-Excellent Model - Dragon's Crown: Elf 1/7 Complete Figure [Paid]
-Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A's - Signum - 1/7 - -Der Stolz sogar eines Ritters. [Alter] [Paid]

August:

-Samurai Girls: Keiji Maeda Limited Edition Ver. 1/8 Scale Figure (Hobby Japan AX 2014 Special) [Paid]
-Rage of Bahamut: Dark General 1/8 Scale Figure (Hobby Japan AX 2014 Special) [Paid]
-The Seven Deadly Sins: Leviathan 1/8 Scale Figure (Hobby Japan AX 2014 Special) [Paid]
-Kill la Kill - Matoi Ryuuko - Senketsu - 1/8

September:

-Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Kongou - 1/8 - Chuuha ver. (Max Factory)

October:

Shingeki no Kyojin - Mikasa Ackerman - 1/8 - DX ver. (Good Smile Company) [Paid]
No Game No Life - Shiro - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)

December:

-The Seven Deadly Sins - Beelzebub - 1/8 (Amakuni, Hobby Japan) [Paid]
-God Eater 2 - Ciel Alencon - 1/8 (Good Smile Company) [Paid]

Soooo, only 3 pre-orders not paid for yet apparently ;0 better than I expected. I do expect to be ordering Samurai Princess Muramasa - Himeji Castle - 1/7 (Max Factory) whenever it goes up oh and Berserk Guts cause I have a man crush on him for life. I guess cause of you guys and such my collection is getting a big upgrade of LEWD thru to end of year.

They translate well into figures. There are some really nice ones, particularly Alphamax/Skytube's. High demand for them, too.

It's not that there aren't some nice pieces. It's that every time someone sees a new TT figure, it's like OMG NEW TONY TAKA! *jizz flies everywhere*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom