• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anony

lhVe7sh.jpg

finally opened my tharja, got a 3$ rotating glass thing and circular mirror (3x) for 2$
works well, the rotating glass is kinda huge, if it was the size of the mirror it would be perfect

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
HobbySearch posted a review of MegaHouse Elf. Looks like that hideous opaque change to the foot support is the final version. And the kicker? The knee support stand is still present. You can try to display her without it, but I'm sure folks who have other precariously posed figures will tell you, gravity alway wins so neglect using it at your own risk.

http://www.1999.co.jp/blog/140717

They couldn't put a rock? or a small wall? hell even a box there?

I know very little about One Piece.... Is that a Boa Hancock figuarts? I kinda want it. When/where can I buy her?
That looks more like a Robin. /inb4 all one piece girls look the same
Lol yep that's Robin, I'm guessing she'll be on sale later this week/month so you'll probably have to be prepared to order in time, One Piece and all.
Edit: From the links it seems to be next week on the 25th.

Bombless

finally opened my tharja, got a 3$ rotating glass thing and circular mirror (3x) for 2$
works well, the rotating glass is kinda huge, if it was the size of the mirror it would be perfect

That is brilliant! Well done. Also, that dude in the back looks ready to smack dat ass!

The recent influx of galleries have driven me towards getting her even more. The only reason I haven't pre-ordered her is that the face seems a little off from the source material...

Yep, same impression as you; glad it wasn't my imagination ! :)
Well, we will see - I hope it will be less noticeable, depending on the viewing angle.

george_us

OH GOD WRYYYYYYY!? I think I might melt mine in the oven, then there will be one fewer of those wretched things on Earth.
Haha. I should have cancelled her along with Asmodeus but I was sure there was no way that base was final. I'll keep my Amazon/Sorceress orders but after that I won't be preordering anything else MH.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yep, same impression as you; glad it wasn't my imagination ! :)
Well, we will see - I hope it will be less noticeable, depending on the viewing angle.

Her cheeks seem a little too puffy. I think that this figure has the most accurate Asuka face so far:

But the quality isn't top tier. She still makes for a great penholder.

Apparantly she's 1/2.5 sized and comes with a "soft bust".

...yeah.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/232008

This would not be a good penholder.

EDIT: But 1/2.5 scale? Holy smokes.

Haha. I should have cancelled her along with Asmodeus but I was sure there was no way that base was final. I'll keep my Amazon/Sorceress orders but after that I won't be preordering anything else MH.

It's not MegaHouse as a whole, they just made one dumbfuck design choice. I'm still psyched for their Astaroth figure later this year. Notice they didn't try to make an elaborate base for that one. I don't think they have it down, yet. The Megahouse Labrys had a pretty neat idea for a base, but the execution wasn't so great. Kotobukiya and GSC are masters at coming up with cool base ideas, and they can pull it off.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I really like that Misaka. That swimsuit is so cute. But 1/2.5 is really big :O Smaller (and more affordable please).

LiK

HobbySearch posted a review of MegaHouse Elf. Looks like that hideous opaque change to the foot support is the final version. And the kicker? The knee support stand is still present. You can try to display her without it, but I'm sure folks who have other precariously posed figures will tell you, gravity alway wins so neglect using it at your own risk.

http://www.1999.co.jp/blog/140717

looks fine to me.

looks fine to me.

I know I'm being too hard on it, I just really hate that stupid cone. They had to have been able to come up with a better support than that. They should have gone with a metal rod like GSC Mikasa. All I know for sure is that MegaHouse is terrible when they try to do something creative with bases.

Hot Toys Rocket and Groot. SS has an exclusive.

oh man, I've got 1,000,000 boners for this thing.

So I bought a figure from someone on MFC. Asked for pictures and shipping options before I committed any money. I paid and he shipped it almost right away. Everything has gone pretty smoothly so far, just waiting for it to get here now.

Ryuuroden

You know someone is going to try to slide their dick between those A-cups.

OH GOD WRYYYYYYY!? I think I might melt mine in the oven, then there will be one fewer of those wretched things on Earth.

Mine has arrived, ima pick it up tomorrow. Its all chronos fault I got it too. Not mad, much, just gonna modify the stand from the frozen cum cone it is.

chrono01

The more I see of this one, the more I want it. :\
You should buy her!

She turned out amazing, if the Japanese reviews are anything to go buy. They all seem to be impressed with her...ahem..."assets", and her painting came out great [as is expected from Alter].

Unfortunately I haven't received mine yet [since she's in a combined order from AmiAmi], but I'm pretty excited. Personally, I love her face. They captured that embarrassed look perfectly.

kewlmyc

Poor Griffon. XD

I'll be watching the MFC page for this figure closely to see who actually orders this.

I'm worried about stuff like this. An expensive figure I was going to wait for a price drop on and only has like 5 people who preordered it had it's release month pulled and is now TBA whenever. Has a manufacturer ever went "fuck it" and cancel a figure after it went up for preorders? The only one I can think of is this and apparantly that was due to manufacture problems.

I'm worried about stuff like this. An expensive figure I was going to wait for a price drop on and only has like 5 people who preordered it had it's release month pulled and is now TBA whenever. Has a manufacturer ever went "fuck it" and cancel a figure after it went up for preorders? The only one I can think of is this and apparantly that was due to manufacture problems.

More importantly, what figure is it that you wanted? Keep in mind we may choose to make fun of you depending on what it is. :D

pooptest

I know I'm being too hard on it, I just really hate that stupid cone. They had to have been able to come up with a better support than that. They should have gone with a metal rod like GSC Mikasa. All I know for sure is that MegaHouse is terrible when they try to do something creative with bases.

I think a treasure chest might have been a better/neat idea (and better use as a stand), than the dragon tooth, or whatever it's trying to be.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom