• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bs8poZPCIAAl7GT.jpg

I bought a volume of Working!! cause it came with a Nendo Petit and it was on sale today, lol

I blame a friend for telling me this Saber Zero figma exists. I've haven't looked but a few places myself but according to said friend Amazon is the only place he could find it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0062HFJG0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm not even all that into figures and I am tempted by this.

Nippon-Yasan has her.

A few dollars cheaper, but it'll end up being about the same after shipping. I still might lean toward N-Y just to avoid any possibility of receiving a counterfeit.

I'd also find more resourceful friends. ;)

lolwow, thats hot.

She's from Beatless. I knew the prices were batshit, but I didn't realize they'd climbed to Max Factory Morrigan levels.

Edit: Does anyone own that massive Max Factory Sheryl Nome figure they just released? It looks gorgeous. I'm debating getting it since AmiAmi has it for 50% off, but I know she'll be like, $150 after shipping.

In the meantime, I combined this A/B prize figure with my monthly order for 1,080JPY.

kewlmyc

The same dude (Redjuice) did character designs for both. I have one of his artbooks, he's pretty rad. The figure is Lacia from Beatless, made by GSC.

The next Beatless figure GSC is going to do is this one:

Looks like a bunch of pointless shit everywhere, JUST LIKE GUILTY CROWN.

The actual character art looks good though.

Giolon

Edit: Does anyone own that massive Max Factory Sheryl Nome figure they just released? It looks gorgeous. I'm debating getting it since AmiAmi has it for 50% off, but I know she'll be like, $150 after shipping.

Friend of mine owns it. It's pretty big w/ all that clockwork stuff. Shipping is a bear.

Friend of mine owns it. It's pretty big w/ all that clockwork stuff. Shipping is a bear.

I figured the shipping was why they dropped the price to 10k. I don't know, it looks cool but it also looks very....busy. There's a hell of a lot going on there.

I don't even understand what those metal things are supposed to represent.

Me neither! But it looks cool. Beatless is a dystopian novel that spawned a couple of manga series. Don't worry, I'm not paying $400 for it (or any other figure). But supposedly there may end up being a reissue (new official pics were recently released, and it came out in December of 2011). If that's the case I'll pick it up for sure.

Re. Sheryl : Don't do this to yourself Freeza-kun.

The 10k one? Yeah, probably not gonna. But that prize figure? Loving that 1k price. Some of the prize figures out there are a fantastic value. I can't tell you how much I love that Iona one I picked up by Sega. It cost me $15 and it looks better than the upcoming Ques Q one based on the same pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom