• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

so, who here's always wanted a beyonce figure?

I_Kyubey1406692117.jpeg

you're welcome :)

---

hmmm not as thrilled as i would like to be about the vertex kawoshin, but if i do get it (which i probably wont considering all my other wishlisted shit for the year) it'll be mostly based on principle S:

Rocking Jellybean + dark skinned...This one is going to do some heavy damage around here. Hell, I might be interested if no apparent torpedo nipples.

Ryuuroden

Yes. Yes you do. I have that figure and shes worth whatever money you can throw at her. (I worded that weird Im not selling mine lol)

I have that figure too. It's awesome. Finally actually cancelled my phat swamp witch and lol figure. Brings me down to two non pre-paid preorders left for the year.

kewlmyc

I have that figure too. It's awesome. Finally actually cancelled my phat swamp witch and lol figure. Brings me down to two non pre-paid preorders left for the year.

Lol, you cancelled her right when she got confirmed for a release date. That's pretty funny.

chrono01

Artbook holding up my entire July order :p

Surprised they didn't push that one out of that order and ship the rest.
Just email them. They'll separate it and ship out what's available. I had to do that yesterday, as well.

They'll separate them eventually, but emailing them speeds it up.

[This is for AmiAmi.]

Just email them. They'll separate it and ship out what's available. I had to do that yesterday, as well.

They'll separate them eventually, but emailing them speeds it up.

[This is for AmiAmi.]

They updated the cover for the book finally so that means it must be coming to them very soon. May just wait...

A bit random but is anyone going to Otakon next weekend? My first Con, curious to see if any figures will be around. I plan to avoid it regardless for fear of bootlegs but I will be curious to look.

LiK

Man, I'm selling a few figures in eBay for less than all other sellers of that particular figure and it's still not selling. I wonder if I need to open it up to global shipping? I'll need to check eBay's global shipping FAQ. It's annoying me.

Man, I'm selling a few figures in eBay for less than all other sellers of that particular figure and it's still not selling. I wonder if I need to open it up to global shipping? I'll need to check eBay's global shipping FAQ. It's annoying me.

Did you list them here? I must have missed it if so.

If you're gonna do that there's a list of countries you should avoid sending stuff to since they got so shit postal services that lots of stuff go missing.

LiK

Did you list them here? I must have missed it if so.

I'll PM you my eBay page. If you're interested in anything I listed, we could negotiate.

If you're gonna do that there's a list of countries you should avoid sending stuff to since they got so shit postal services that lots of stuff go missing.

Yea, that's what I'm worried about. Read eBay will cover that for their Global shipping program altho I'll need to look up details.

RMI

Banned
Yea, that's what I'm worried about. Read eBay will cover that for their Global shipping program altho I'll need to look up details.

Lik, I think the way they handle global shipping is different now. You ship to a US based distribution center and they take over from there. You don't have to fill out customs forms or calculate shipping fees for foreign countries. It's really amazing.

LiK

Lik, I think the way they handle global shipping is different now. You ship to a US based distribution center and they take over from there. You don't have to fill out customs forms or calculate shipping fees for foreign countries. It's really amazing.

Yea, I read some stuff about that. Have you used it? Sounds really easy and painless. Altho I guess I still need to restrict certain countries?

meijiko

The problem with the Global Shipping Program is that it's really easy and convenient for the seller in the US, but really shitty/overpriced for buyers overseas. I've heard complaints where the shipping quote listed in the auction was significantly lower than what it ended up being, the tracking number never updating, the processing taking forever, etc. I've never used it personally, because I got used to shipping stuff internationally before GSP became a thing, but I haven't heard much good about it. You might get a buyer through it, though, so I guess it's worth a shot if you don't want to do international any other way.

Yaari

I'll PM you my eBay page. If you're interested in anything I listed, we could negotiate.

Can I also get a PM, I'd like to see what you are selling.

LiK

The problem with the Global Shipping Program is that it's really easy and convenient for the seller in the US, but really shitty/overpriced for buyers overseas. I've heard complaints where the shipping quote listed in the auction was significantly lower than what it ended up being, the tracking number never updating, the processing taking forever, etc. I've never used it personally, because I got used to shipping stuff internationally before GSP became a thing, but I haven't heard much good about it. You might get a buyer through it, though, so I guess it's worth a shot if you don't want to do international any other way.

Hm, interesting. I guess it's on the burden of the buyer? I do free shipping so not sure how eBay charges buyers for it. I'll do some more research later and see if it's worth doing. Personally, I hate shipping anything internationally.

I won't buy from anybody using GSP. Way too overpriced.

meijiko

Ahhhhh if I were in a better spot financially I would totally buy that Emiri from you. I've wanted her since before I started figure collecting, but now really isn't the time. :(

Maybe if my husband gets an amazing job offer from Amazon...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haven't posted in here for a long time (not bought a figurine in a while)

Just saw the Solid Snake nendo. That extra head is brilliant.

Also Kill Me Baby figurine finally available to buy! Shame about the January release. So far away!

Haven't posted in here for a long time (not bought a figurine in a while)

Just saw the Solid Snake nendo. That extra head is brilliant.

Also Kill Me Baby figurine finally available to buy! Shame about the January release. So far away!

Your avatar reminds me, I have a Akari Nendo on the way soon. Part of my AmiAmi order :D

hmmm to get the bunny asmodeus figure or not...

edit
wow. Over 200 preorders for ciel (god eater)....I want it for 13k is a bit too much.

LiK

Ahhhhh if I were in a better spot financially I would totally buy that Emiri from you. I've wanted her since before I started figure collecting, but now really isn't the time. :(

Maybe if my husband gets an amazing job offer from Amazon...

Another Gaffer is also interested but he doesn't have the money for it right now either. When you're able to, contact me via PM about it. I'll happily sell her to you. Hope your hubby gets the job! :)

After the glory that is the original Asmodeus figure, I find the bunny girl version so incredibly bland.

I agree but I already getting 3 of the alternatives (lucifer, levithan and satan) so Im like "do I get them all?"

O and im getting mammon despite how uhhh revealing/lewd it is. I didn't like the original mammon sculpt and I need atleast 1 mammon to complete the set so I rather have the alt.

Giolon

I agree but I already getting 3 of the alternatives (lucifer, levithan and satan) so Im like "do I get them all?"

O and im getting mammon despite how uhhh revealing/lewd it is. I didn't like the original mammon sculpt and I need atleast 1 mammon to complete the set so I rather have the alt.

Holy smokes!

LiK

What's a mammon?

RMI

Banned
Yea, I read some stuff about that. Have you used it? Sounds really easy and painless. Altho I guess I still need to restrict certain countries?

I'm not sure about restricting certain countries. I've used it once as a seller when selling some tabletop/traditional gaming stuff, had 0 problems on my end and didn't hear any complaint from the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom