• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

Any chance the SDCC Kotobukiya Spider-Woman and/or Psylocke exclusives will be on sale for a decent price?

Psylocke yes, there's a chance since she was available on the webshop.

Spider-Woman, very unlikely since she was a buy/pick-up at show only via a specific vendor.

Someone on this thread managed to find each for like $90 / $115 respectively though in the last couple days.

chrono01

omg

tumblr_n9ivq1jFIW1qzdctco1_500.jpg

I can't...I can't stop looking at it...

help guys
She looks amazing, but I already have Kotobukiya's Asuka as well as Alter's upcoming version. I'm not sure I could handle another, especially with me trying to "cut back". :/

Hero

Psylocke yes, there's a chance since she was available on the webshop.

Spider-Woman, very unlikely since she was a buy/pick-up at show only via a specific vendor.

Someone on this thread managed to find each for like $90 / $115 respectively though in the last couple days.

I know Big Bad Toy Store had them, but I think they sold out of pre-orders.

Shopafx has SDCC Spider-Woman for $80 plus shipping.

Hmm, thanks all, will have to keep an eye out!!

Damn it Nintendo, why couldn't we have a line like this when I was a kid?
4inch_Figures_Assortment_L.jpg

What the heck are these? Australian exclusives? With Amiibo's coming out I really don't want an additional toy line, but... <_<

Bombless

Freezasaurus wakes up to a bright sunny day and cheerfully states : "Today's my birthday!"

At the same time, in Japan, in a dark warehouse, an Amiami employee, sitting on a mountain of empty wallets, moves a pebble on his abacus and cheerfully states : "Another year!"

Happy birthday Freezasaurus!
I suck at image editing :(

raven777

Ugh. She's a gorgeous figure, but I already have Koto's 1/6 Asuka, and the Alter one pre-ordered. So I may have that one in my hands by 2017. The exclusivity kinda kills my interest in the Amakuni one, though. She's going to be pricey.

Welll, I have Alter one already preordered but I am also planning to get the one form Amakuni...

I still want the one from Max Factory but yea way too expensive..

Also, Happy birthday!

I should never browse AmiAmi while on my phone... Ended up preordering Nendo Snake in like less than a minute.

He's gonna join that great deluge against my wallet during the fall. Fun times are ahead.

Einbroch

Banned
I hate this.

Ordered Racing Miku 2011 and 2012 because I know I'm getting the 2014 one and fuck me I need the complete set or what's the point.

What the heck are these? Australian exclusives? With Amiibo's coming out I really don't want an additional toy line, but... <_<
Nope its a mass market line releasing in the US soon.
These are the 3.75" line, they already showed a prototype for OOT Ganondorf as well
They are doing plush figures, 6" figures, 3.75" figures and 2.5" figures.

6" line Bowser and Donkey Kong are supposedly at Toysrus already.

They got the rights to pretty much everything from Nintendo, and they already hinted that they will likely do every version of Link and such.

2.5" Line
2.5" Zelda sets will be very interesting

Their plush figures look like shit though

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have two figures already ordered for the end of the month on AmiAmi and considering whether to take the time to add more to the order because of cheaper combined shipping costs. Yukiho Co-poche to join my Haruka(s), maybe the S.H. Figuarts Mario (but at the same time you feel you need to buy the set) and maybe the Mako nendo to go with the Ryuko nendo I ordered.

Must resist.

I have two figures already ordered for the end of the month on AmiAmi and considering whether to take the time to add more to the order because of cheaper combined shipping costs. Yukiho Co-poche to join my Haruka(s), maybe the S.H. Figuarts Mario (but at the same time you feel you need to buy the set) and maybe the Mako nendo to go with the Ryuko nendo I ordered.

Must resist.
Well the figure by itself doesn't come with a stand so you'll need the set with a stand if you wanna post him mid-jumping etc =/
Bah, went to post the picture in the Gundam thread by mistake. Ruined the moment.
Did they appreciate the eye candy or Gundam GAF only likes to look at robots ;P?

Congrats on avoiding death another year, Freezasaurus!

Happy B-Day Freezasaurus.

Happy birthday Freezasaurus!
I suck at image editing :(

Happy Birthday Freeza! :)

Happy Birthday to the king of Figure GAF, Freezasaurus

Happy birthday you frozen dinosaur, you.

Happy birthday!!!

happy birthday freeza! hope you have a great celebration

Also, Happy birthday!

*_* So...many... happy....birthdays.... When Drago first posted about it last night I was like "OH NOES! How did they find out!?" XD

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!

Must resist.

No resist..only buying.

Oh my. How did I miss this? This needs to be real.

Edit: Ha ha holy shit. I found it on MFC - 1/3 scale. ROFLMAO. So much for that.

Oh. Huh. Guess I won't be getting that. 1/3 is far too fuckin' huge, and I'm sure it'd command a $300+ pricetag. I loved that show and I loved that character but I don't love it THAT much.

Also, why haven't there been ANY normal Ryuko figures/statues. They're all transformation, in her underwear, or a nendoroid.
500px-Ryuuko_Matoi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom