• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Got to be a bad photoshop image enhancement.

-----

She's finally here!

*bad cell phone photo warning*

There are so many optional parts and accessory, I counted like 8 arms.

Shes in shipping right now to me! By next week I should have her.

I do want to keep January super-light, though. All I have at present is that adorable Yasuna + Sonya figure from Phat. I anticipate Batwoman bishoujo in February. All my hhhnnnggg and want. Juri isn't until April. I has a sad.

Also, this is adora----AAAAAHHHHHHHHH Griffon....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GRIFFON :(

javac

do gaf. Most people buy stuff >_>

this thread > BST > ebay

So...I should just post them here? Okay!

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - Panty Anarchy - 1/8 (Alter)
So first of all is Panty. She's from Alter, and is 1/8 scale and looks amazing as you all know. The figure has been removed from the box but is pretty much in brand new condition as it's just lived briefly on my desk. She's obviously original and comes with the box which is also pretty much perfect condition. I've actually put the figure back into the box but will take pics of her on demand.

lisNNt3.jpg

xtSQNil.jpg

fSR34qa.jpg

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - Stocking Anarchy - 1/8 (Alter)
Next up is Stocking. Again, from Alter, 1/8 scale and looks amazing. The figure has been removed from the box but is pretty much in brand new condition. Again, she is original and comes with the original box which is also pretty much in perfect condition. Again, I've put the figure back into the box but will take pics of her on demand.

For the prices, I was thinking in the region of £55 each but obviously let me know and I'm always ready for a little negotiating if needs be. I'm from the UK so anyone nearby will pay less for delivery but anyone abroad is welcomed and I'll be happy to negotiate the best shipping price. I like things being tracked and insured but again, happy to negotiate.

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - Scanty - 1/8 (Alter)
Also selling Scanty. She's brand new and sealed in her original box which is perfect condition. 1/8 scale, from Alter. Was thinking around £50 for but again, happy to negotiate.

I have no pics of Panty out of her box but will take some latter if needs be. Scanty is sealed. Thanks for your time and sorry if this is formatted wrong etc, if my first time! Thanks.

You had money. You spent it all on figures.
True! I had a lot of unexpected bills that I helped my parents with so I had to give them a few grand so I guess that put a wrench in everything.

Yaari

I have started to accept those as a sign. A sign that I really didn't want it in the first place and to not worry about it lol.

Yeah but that was not the case for me haha. He was selling 3 together and I was not sure if it was a good idea to do that.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Suzumiya Haruhi - 1/8 - Gekisou Ver.
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/5438

Oh well maybe I should watch the anime first anyway.

One thing, how do I even browse AmiAmi pre-owned, I don't seem to be able to search through pre-owned items. I can use Mandarake but it does not seem to have any good indication of a products status other than some english in the subject description.

Was it AmiAmi that rated box and figure with an A B or C?

omlet

One thing, how do I even browse AmiAmi pre-owned, I don't seem to be able to search through pre-owned items. I can use Mandarake but it does not seem to have any good indication of a products status other than some english in the subject description.

Well, there is an entire section of the main menu you can use:
http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/...flg=1&s_sortkey=preowned&pagemax=70&inctxt2=2

When you are looking at figures, sometimes they will have both new and preowned in stock. Like this one (currently): http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-003342

On the right, you can pick between the "Released" (new, in stock) and "Pre-owned" for this figure. If more than one pre-owned are in stock, you'll see "Pre-owned" listed more than once there, sometimes with the same prices, sometimes with different prices (indicating different quality ranks; worse condition=cheaper).

Yaari

Oh wow, thanks. I had no idea.

Yeah that makes it much easier to browse.

Some MFC sellers still have the other 2 of the set, the Suzumiya figure seems to be more difficult to obtain. That said maybe I can score a deal if I get both.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-233330.html

That one is really cheap but the single description line would never be enough for me to be convinced of the state of the figure, unfortunately.

Luigi87

Random Q. for LEWD Figure GAF
For those with cast-off figures... How many of you actually display any in full cast-off?

Luigi87

0. Only creepy pervs display bare pvc boobies.

lol, well I can also say zero. But questions had to be asked!

Also, mixing Nendo parts is hilarious.
So glad I have the Sena nendo from BokuTomo... Crying face is great on my MH Kirin Edition Nendo (minus slight skin-tone diff)

chrono01

Random Q. for LEWD Figure GAF
For those with cast-off figures... How many of you actually display any in full cast-off?
I like the option for cast-off, but yeah, I only display them with their clothes on. Often-times, it's a lot more seductive/appealing that way.

Unless, of course, they're bare by default, in which case not much can be done!

I want to see that Ryuko painted...looks great.
I was disappointed in GSC's Ryuko. In fact, I still am.

I was going to cancel Phat's and go with GSC, since they image they used was of Ryuko in her school outfit. That's all I wanted. Instead, we get the Senketsu Kisaragi Ver. :/

Oh well, it'll save me money at least. I'm sure GSC's version will easily be in the 12000+ yen range. Phat's version is less crazy, will likely demand less space [at least vertically], and cheaper. I can't argue with that.

I was going to cancel Phat's and go with GSC, since they image they used was of Ryuko in her school outfit. That's all I wanted. Instead, we get the Senketsu Kisaragi Ver. :/

Oh well, it'll save me money at least. I'm sure GSC's version will easily be in the 12000+ yen range. Phat's version is less crazy, will likely demand less space [at least vertically], and cheaper. I can't argue with that.

I think I prefer GSC Ryuko to the Phat version. Probably not buying either, though. Cutting down hardcore for 2015, yo.

omlet

Dat Vita.... well if I ever get a 2nd vita that would be a good option. However, if I do it will be after release.

I like that one, want to see it painted. I didn't get Alter's Vita from the StrikerS scale set, never pulled the trigger on it since the face is a little weird but I might get this one as a non-preorder depending on price and painted look.

Luigi87

... Setting up my new figures (as well as Tharja who has been boxed since I got her, also no pics)...

I really can't believe how happy I am to finally have Lucifer. By far my favourite of the Seven Deadly Sins, and in terms of actual since, the one I identify with most <_< (aside from Envy). I'm guessing she was just a display window or something. I dunno, she was packaged perfectly, and is in perfect condition (as was her box).

Ryuuroden

I like that one, want to see it painted. I didn't get Alter's Vita from the StrikerS scale set, never pulled the trigger on it since the face is a little weird but I might get this one as a non-preorder depending on price and painted look.

I have the StrikerS Vita alt in her white battle dress. I like it a lot, got it like 60% off on amiami in A condition. Another reason to wait till after she comes out, heh

That Shinji/Kaworu figure bothers me. It looks like their bodies are wet noodles.

--

Crunchyroll's Shinobu arrived today. May post pics later.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

All that Wonderfest goodness and nothing to pre-order! Granted, I only want a small handful of things, but I thought they would at least have Himeji-sama up by now.

chrono01

I finally received my shipment notice for my Snow Miku Nendoroid/Armin Figma pre-orders from GSC.

It's a bit delayed, but at least they're [supposedly] on their way now!

meijiko

Just finished watching Hanneko, and now I want that Koto Tsukiko figure.

I thought the designs for that anime were so cute, but I really couldn't get past episode 4. The premise was a little too absurd for me, I think. Tsukiko is really adorable, though, I don't blame you for wanting her.

RocBase

so, who here's always wanted a beyonce figure?

I_Kyubey1406692117.jpeg

you're welcome :)

---

hmmm not as thrilled as i would like to be about the vertex kawoshin, but if i do get it (which i probably wont considering all my other wishlisted shit for the year) it'll be mostly based on principle S:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom