• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
might/might not. Depends on the sculpt. Its like if im getting 6/7 ...might as well get atleast ONE of the 7th one.

Bleh either way i lose but the original po period is over. I'll see the aftermarket prices

Ultimadrago

might/might not. Depends on the sculpt. Its like if im getting 6/7 ...might as well get at least ONE of the 7th one.

Bleh either way i lose but the original po period is over. I'll see the aftermarket prices

Yeah, if I got 6 out of 7 of a set. I'd likely consider picking up the last.

george_us

Edit: I actually like the original Mammon, but those boobs man...it's too much. And the underwear + bent over pose is so tacky.
Super tacky yet, in the end, I couldn't say no.

Fuckin' pre-ordered.

Now I'm waiting on my Mini Revoltech MGS1 Snake and my Windwaker Link Nendoroid.

I have to stop spending money on toys.

When's that Lucina figma start pre-orderin'?
There are a couple of Nendoroids I'd love to have, but I fear I'd open an even darker doorway of consumer spending if I bought them.

kewlmyc

There are a couple of Nendoroids I'd love to have, but I fear I'd open an even darker doorway of consumer spending if I bought them.

Pretty much how I feel. I would love Nendoroid Tomoko, Snake, Gilgamesh, and upcoming Archer, up Nendoroid buying/collecting is a very dangerous road to go down.

Past pages summarised:
qspZX.gif

Picked up Elf and my Sheryl prize figure from the Post Office. Yeah!

Now I'm sitting in the theater waiting to see Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah!

LiK

Super tacky yet, in the end, I couldn't say no.

Pretty much how I feel. I would love Nendoroid Tomoko, Snake, Gilgamesh, and upcoming Archer, up Nendoroid buying/collecting is a very dangerous road to go down.

Join the Nendo Bros!

Einbroch

Banned
Just embrace the Nendo.

Initially you will be depressed, but then you get a small collection and it's fantastic.

And then the collection gets out of control and you become depressed again.

Bombless

But this is the one he's buying! NSFW http://myfigurecollection.net/item/195473 NSFW

ponposquidgirlbarf.jpg

Can't wait for Mammon, but this 2nd version... Yes, the original is pretty lewd as well, but at least there's more elements to the figure than just that. Of course it's possible they will add more stuff to this version as well (like the watermelon for Lucifer) but still, PASSU for me.

Edit :
Just embrace the Nendo.

Initially you will be depressed, but then you get a small collection and it's fantastic.

And then the collection gets out of control and you become depressed again.

Bah! Just start using nendo boxes as wall tapestry like the Plastikitty duo!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kind of tempted to get the Luigi nendo now that the Mario is coming out. Still think he looks a bit odd though. And the more to scale figurines have too many joints for my liking.

Guess I'll stick to the free McDs toys ha ha ha.

Kind of tempted to get the Luigi nendo now that the Mario is coming out. Still think he looks a bit odd though. And the more to scale figurines have too many joints for my liking.

Guess I'll stick to the free McDs toys ha ha ha.

Ya same here, something about both of them that I don't like.

Ultimadrago

My Futaba Anzu nendoroid petite finally came in. Adorable with good coloring to boot (though they're washed out in my cellphone image).

I don't add these types of figures to the "Caution: Too Many Figures!" count since they're so tiny separately. So I'll let myself off the hook this time.

hmmm to get the bunny asmodeus figure or not...

edit
wow. Over 200 preorders for ciel (god eater)....I want it for 13k is a bit too much.

Yeah, I had a Ciel pre-order, but too many other December pre-orders that I want much more popped up, so I let her go. No big. I can live without her.

Hope you enjoy the movie :)

Movie was awesome. Best Marvel film yet. It was exciting, funny, and thoroughly entertaining. Great soundtrack, too. It's comprised pretty much of just 70's songs.

Yaari

Anyone managed to lift Detolfs? I did plenty of research and it seems the most popular option was through IKEA's Expedit, but those are now discontinued. There's a replacement but there are not enough reports on them yet, and I don't really want to be the one to try it out.

The bottom row pretty much goes unnoticed if you don't lift them, it feels like that to me anyway.

The bottom row pretty much goes unnoticed if you don't lift them, it feels like that to me anyway.

Eh, I don't have mine raised, and everything looks fine. But then aside from the display cases, there isn't any furniture in the room other than my computer desk.

And now gaze upon Griffon's amazing skills in somehow making a figure of her that is not really her, somehow:
67.jpg

Yeah, I caught a look at that last week, but I didn't know it was a Griffon piece. I can't believe I'm saying this about a Griffon figure, but she looks spectacular and super-sexy... She just doesn't look like Char.

Luigi87

Yeah, I caught a look at that last week, but I didn't know it was a Griffon piece. I can't believe I'm saying this about a Griffon figure, but she looks spectacular and super-sexy... She just doesn't look like Char.

They key for Griffon making excellent figures is... To not even bother trying to get the character's actual look down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom