• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

So yeah, uhh..... I bought this.

More out of nostalgia than anything else. Way before I was into collecting figures, I remember seeing her online and being like "oh man, awesome!" This was years and years ago.

I figured nostalgia is worth at least 1.4k for an A/B Lunamaria Hawke. :)

Saw her in some second-hand store the other day... Beginning to strip Luna is nice (I imagine the suit is coming off, rather than going on...)

I used to be a Luna fan, but then a became a Meyrin fan instead... I changed... But have no Meyrin figure.

5s9q9qy.jpg

Nepgear and Uni and they hold hands if you buy them both, lol

Femto.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever heard of Dengenki in anything more than passing. I do love Koto's version.

Speaking of Koto, I notice there aren't any Juri pics on this page. Unacceptable.

Juri turned out great.

Speaking of Bishoujos...

Picked these up at Frank & Son before I made my way to work:

Spider-Woman $110

Psylocke $90

More than I obviously would have liked to pay for but I'm glad to have them!
I'd open them to take better pics but I have a flight for Seattle that leaves in 9 hours and I still have yet to pack. Also in dire need of some shut eye.

Well I guess I'm buying both then!

Not really. >_<

Dude, just browsing AmiAmi pre-owned lately has disillusioned me. SO MANY LA BOMBAS. From now on, if I don't need it to live, I'm not pre-ordering. Obviously, Himeji Castle, Aoba, Juri and Batwoman bishoujos..... things like that, I need in order to survive.

More than I obviously would have liked to pay for but I'm glad to have them!
I'd open them to take better picks but I have a flight for Seattle that leaves in 9 hours and I still have yet to pack. Also in dire need of some shut eye.

Nice! Can't wait until Koto starts shipping dat Psylocke. Mine came to $73 or something after shipping. She's all paid for, just waiting for her to come home. :D

chrono01

Dude, just browsing AmiAmi pre-owned lately has disillusioned me. SO MANY LA BOMBAS. From now on, if I don't need it to live, I'm not pre-ordering. Obviously, Himeji Castle, Aoba, Juri and Batwoman bishoujos..... things like that, I need in order to survive.
It can be distressing to see, for sure. I don't blame you at all for taking the stance you are, as I'm tempted to do the same. I think I'll focus on exclusives and releases that I personally feel might be over-shadowed by more popular ones [thus, under-produced].

Of course, I'll be pre-ordering some of them the day they become available [the ones I cannot live without], but I'm going to try to adapt a "wait-and-see" approach from here on out. We'll see how it goes. :/

Femto.

Nice! Can't wait until Koto starts shipping dat Psylocke. Mine came to $73 or something after shipping. She's all paid for, just waiting for her to come home. :D

She looks great in person, and that's through the box window. Can't wait to come back home and put her on display!

Got to be a bad photoshop image enhancement.

-----

She's finally here!

*bad cell phone photo warning*

There are so many optional parts and accessory, I counted like 8 arms.

welcome to the club! Told you she was worth it :)

I've actually got a spare nendo and figma sat waiting to be collected from the depot, the ones I couldn't really cancel from GSC. Undecided whether to sell them both on, or utilise for alt-posing.

Bombless

Paid for Elf and Kaoru, 23k JPY EMS (it was either that or SAL Parcel at just 1k less yen).

Can't wait for both of them to get here
in 20 days thanks to the lovely belgian customs :'(
!

Also got a missed delivery slip, probably Cammy. Extra charges = 0€. Another win for SAL postage!

george_us

Shopafx has Metallic Bishoujo Spider-Woman in stock but not sure I want to pay $90 including shipping for it. August is already going to be an expensive month with MH Amazon and Phat! Ryuko plus Diablo 3 for PS4 coming out.

raven777

Considering cancelling my EX Alleyne preorder from Amiami...

How are they with cancellation? I haven't ordered that many from them so I am worried they might not accept my cancellation.

How are they with cancellation? I haven't ordered that many from them so I am worried they might not accept my cancellation.

They're usually fine so long as you don't jerk them around and cancel in advance, as opposed to the week something comes out. Also, never cancel pre-owned items.

I just canceled a August figure and one from September. They didn't even write me back they just took them off. You should be fine, just give them a little explanation if you feel like it.

raven777

They're usually fine so long as you don't jerk them around and cancel in advance, as opposed to the week something comes out. Also, never cancel pre-owned items.
ok thanks

I just canceled a August figure and one from September. They didn't even write me back they just took them off. You should be fine, just give them a little explanation if you feel like it.

what kind of explanation did you give?

ok thanks

what kind of explanation did you give?

Just told them that I had unexpected financial constraints and needed to cancel a part of my monthly order from two orders. I do spend a bit with them every month so I suppose that helps.

Also mentioned that I understand it is not a policy of theirs to cancel a preorder and that I was just looking for a exception if possible.

Luigi87

And now that I'm back from my trip to Japan, I just remembered some very important business I need to take care of.

*pre-orders Kyoko and Nanami figures from Danganronpa*

Ultimadrago

Seeing Nichijou here is painful. I wish the show did better in Japan, then maybe we could have had a few figures.

Yep. On the bright side, the Nano/Hakase nendoroids and trading figure sets are wonderful!
Plus, even Kill Me Baby has a standard figure coming up, so never say never. :p

I would kill for a well-done Yuuko scale/standard.

Yep. On the bright side, the Nano/Hakase nendoroids and trading figure sets are wonderful!
Plus, even Kill Me Baby has a standard figure coming up, so never say never. :p

I would kill for a well-done Yuuko scale/standard.

Agreed, I would love to have some of them but I can't justify the price they want for the Nano Nendo....Nano Nendo..hehe

The prize figures are great as well but hard to find. Hoping some will pop up on AmiAmi's used section sometime.

Look at all them budding admirals in here!

I have that Kill me baby figure preordered, it's just too amazing to miss.

Hehe ya me too, such a cute little figure. Couldn't beat it for the price.

Ultimadrago

Agreed, I would love to have some of them but I can't justify the price they want for the Nano Nendo....Nano Nendo..hehe

The prize figures are great as well but hard to find. Hoping some will pop up on AmiAmi's used section sometime.

Nano's price spike was the first time I witnessed serious Nendoroid upsell. I pre-ordered her when she was still $30+. I would never have imagined her going up to $60 - $90+!

Yeah, I have most of the prize figures too (the fixed position figures). The SEGA ones are pretty good and the Banpresto SD ones are awesome! However, while lack of intricate details in the character design really helps the transition, they're still obvious budget figures.

I could imagine some awesome standard-budget pieces if they ever got some in the future.

A. What does the "T" stand for on the Kancolle dude? Saw it in some artwork on Pixiv as well.

B. Damn. Once the Shiro pops, she just don't stop. I wonder how many more figures she'll have in the works.

Busaiku

So for registering on Mandarake, when they're asking for the city, should I put the city and state, or just city?
Cause there's no option for state.

Also, US phone numbers do work, right?
And I guess I shouldn't keep my house number on the same entry as my street number? Feels so weird.

javac

So reluctantly I've decided to sell my Panty and Stocking Alter Figures. I really like them but again, I need the money so I'm getting rid of stuff. I don't know how much I want for them. Selling Scanty too. Whats the best place to sell these and anyone know what kind of prices they go for? Anyone here want them? Scanty is still sealed but both P&S are opened but pretty much perfect condition. If this kind of post is not allowed, I'll delete it :)

LiK

So reluctantly I've decided to sell my Panty and Stocking Alter Figures. I really like them but again, I need the money so I'm getting rid of stuff. I don't know how much I want for them. Selling Scanty too. Whats the best place to sell these and anyone know what kind of prices they go for? Anyone here want them? Scanty is still sealed but both P&S are opened but pretty much perfect condition. If this kind of post is not allowed, I'll delete it :)

You can sell them here, buy/sell thread, MFC, eBay etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom