• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, I wouldn't had been able to ever forgive you for selling Tharja and Elf.

I would had thought that Batmobile would be an easy sale, I assumed it was very sought after?

No way would I let go of them :p

Batmobile shouldn't be difficult to 'sell'. But shipping it and hoping the buyer is happy with it will be a bit worrisome. Shipping cost for that will be £60.... The box is utterly huge.

Bombless

No way would I let go of them :p

Batmobile shouldn't be difficult to 'sell'. But shipping it and hoping the buyer is happy with it will be a bit worrisome. Shipping cost for that will be £60.... The box is utterly huge.

If I was looking to buy that I wouldn't give a damn about the price of shipping. It arriving safely would be the only concern, and for that I'd be willing to pay any price.

Ultimadrago

So the arms were actually in the packaging, just in some flap that I didn't see. They replaced the body with the paint chip, I had to destroy the old body. Also some of my older pick ups that I finally opened.

RIP Old Spidermon

Figure GAF has clearly been ripped off...
I just saw an ad for Defiance, and it says Not Safe For Wallets!

With all this money spent on figures, who's snatching a lawyer? :(

chrono01

where it say scratch and dirt? my google translate just says damaged box which is the same for every mandarake figure
It's in the item description [not in the title header].

Here it is:

※中古品につき、多少のキズ・ヨゴレはご容赦ください。

A bit late, but Happy Birthday Freezasaurus! All the figures for you!

Thanks!

How much would you guys take off for minor damage on figures?

It really depends on the damage. If it's mostly insignificant, I'd go about $5-$7 down, or something.

RIP Old Spidermon

He's going to come back for revenge.

We'll pay the lawyer with figures!

Lawyers have enough money anyway!

It's in the item description [not in the title header].

Here it is:

※中古品につき、多少のキズ・ヨゴレはご容赦ください。

thats in most item descript tho >_> IIRC. Its just a warning so they aren't liable for shit

see
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1353082.html
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1359403.html
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1041912.html
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1358972.html
Its basically this

◆all items are second hand and sold “AS IS” condition
please expect minor stain/damage on both package and figure

Umeda uses japanese, while nakano uses mostly english for that section. Its the same thing on ALL mandarake figures

chrono01

thats in most item descript tho >_> IIRC. Its just a warning so they aren't liable for shit

see
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1353082.html
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1359403.html
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1041912.html
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1358972.html
Its basically this

Umeda uses japanese, while nakano uses mostly english for that section. Its the same thing on ALL mandarake figures
I don't buy used, but this is good to know.

Thanks for the clarification!

Bombless

Not surprised to see another Shimakaze but I never would have imagined this.

BuFQkhFCQAA3DOT.jpg

Yaari

I'm pretty excited for my first used figure. I could be saving a bunch of money in the future. I honestly don't care if the box is slightly damaged, and at the same time it will affect the price.

I'd like to think the previous owner would be as careful with the figure as I would be. And at the same time, no shop would buy something for re-sale that looks horrible, or atleast I'd like to think so.

I'm pretty excited for my first used figure. I could be saving a bunch of money in the future. I honestly don't care if the box is slightly damaged, and at the same time it will affect the price.

I'd like to think the previous owner would be as careful with the figure as I would be. And at the same time, no shop would buy something for re-sale that looks horrible, or atleast I'd like to think so.

japanese used is basically mint condition majority of the time. Mandarake makes note of big things 90% of the time and takes pics to show it.

Amiami B = mint for the most time. Funny enough, all my damaged figures have been A/B figures because the box was never opened to check it

kiryogi

Banned
A bit late, but Happy Birthday Freezasaurus! All the figures for you!

Also, as a small FYI to everyone here, selling some figs on MFC http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Dabookerman/shop/

I'm also gonna be putting up Koto and GSC Makise Kurisu, but need to find them.. Need to take pics as there is some minor damage on the figures themselves.

How much would you guys take off for minor damage on figures?

Dabookerman, are you selling the White Coat Kurisu? If so I want it! ! !

........it's like they are finding ways to get into my wallet. STOP READING MY MIND

I've always thought the Lucky Star toys were cute, but the show never quite found footing with me. I thought it was boring.

And yes, my new avatar IS a Shingeki no Kyojin parody of My Neighbor Totoro. XD

Ken

aw, i thought LS was fantastic, but i also have friends who have the same opinion as you so oh well lol

javac

Still trying to sell Panty, Stocking and Scanty T_T If I was in the US it'd be a lot easier to sell things, damn shipping is scaring people off I bet. I'm selling Phat Magical Nia too. I did have a potential buyer for Panty and Stocking but she doesn't have the funds now. Think I might sell my Vita too, hardly play on the thing to be fair :p

cajunator

Banned
Still trying to sell Panty, Stocking and Scanty T_T If I was in the US it'd be a lot easier to sell things, damn shipping is scaring people off I bet. I'm selling Phat Magical Nia too. I did have a potential buyer for Panty and Stocking but she doesn't have the funds now. Think I might sell my Vita too, hardly play on the thing to be fair :p

Which Stocking is it?

Giolon

I considered buying them, but yeah they're already like $90+ USD and then shipping from UK on top of that. Good luck, man.

javac

Which Stocking is it?

The Alter figures, I have info on her here MFC

I considered buying them, but yeah they're already like $90+ USD and then shipping from UK on top of that. Good luck, man.

Thanks, I'm really willing to go lower if I have to. I had a buyer who was willing to pay £100 for both but she said she'll be able to buy them in October. I'd usually be happy to hold them but I need to sell them soon. Any ideas on what I should price them at? I'm really open to suggestions etc.

UK is where shipping costs go to die.

You can say that again. Within UK shipping is all hunky-dory but worldwide is an issue. To be fair I guess thats because I choose shipping that's tracked and insured around $80, is that a bad idea usually? Also heard it was your Birthday recently? Sorry for the belated birthday wish but I hope you had a nice day and most importantly made a wish!

You can say that again. Within UK shipping is all hunky-dory but worldwide is an issue. To be fair I guess thats because I choose shipping that's tracked and insured around $80, is that a bad idea usually?

I think constantly getting slapped with customs charges would annoy the shit out of me more than anything else. Having to pay a portion of shit I already paid for. Ugh.

Also heard it was your Birthday recently? Sorry for the belated birthday wish but I hope you had a nice day and most importantly made a wish!

Thanks! :D

javac

I think constantly getting slapped with customs charges would annoy the shit out of me more than anything else. Having to pay a portion of shit I already paid for. Ugh.

Yeah luckily with figures I've always marked things very low, which is obviously a touchy subject. Anything under £15 and books are exempt. I've only had to pay import duty with three figures, all of which were from AmiAmi and one of which I didn't have to pay!

They put stickers on the boxes stating that duty needs to be paid, but the sticker on the box was on the bottom and I guess the postman didn't see it! Saved me £20 or thereabouts!

Femto.

Finally back home!
Now time to pre-order dat snake nendo.

My goal for nendos is to stick with only video game IPs.
I like to believe that my will is strong.

Shopafx has SDCC Spider-Woman for $80 plus shipping.

Damn, wish I saw this, never thought they would have restocked after they sold out their pre-orders. Even though I picked it up in person and I didn't need to pay for tax (110) it would probably have been only a 15 dollar difference assuming they charge tax as well. If not, then about 22 dollars.

If anyone is into those Jojo's Bizarre Adventure figures, AmiAmi just put a buttload of them up in their pre-owned section.

Also, omg guys..... Prison School anime..... IT'S HAPPENING!

Yaari

Decided not to get Snow Miku. I really loved how it looked but it was going to get pretty expensive regardless of being a Nendo, and if I start, then I probably won't be able to stop. I was going to get Mashiro and Renge aswell, but I simply don't have enough money to buy everything I like.

For that reason I will stick to the scaled figures. It is going to be difficult enough to catch up to all the cool figures I missed out on anyway, considering I just started.

I hope that Renge and Mashiro will see a 1/6 release someday.

My Miku will be that scaled one they shown during WF.

cajunator

Banned
The Alter figures, I have info on her here MFC

Thanks, I'm really willing to go lower if I have to. I had a buyer who was willing to pay £100 for both but she said she'll be able to buy them in October. I'd usually be happy to hold them but I need to sell them soon. Any ideas on what I should price them at? I'm really open to suggestions etc.

You can say that again. Within UK shipping is all hunky-dory but worldwide is an issue. To be fair I guess thats because I choose shipping that's tracked and insured around $80, is that a bad idea usually? Also heard it was your Birthday recently? Sorry for the belated birthday wish but I hope you had a nice day and most importantly made a wish!

Hmmm. I might be interested in that Stocking. Ive wanted the Alter one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom