• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated birthday! Was it August 2? We share the same birthday. :D

I haven't purchased myself a figure related gift yet, but I'm looking.
Happy belated birthday!
LByX2aP.png

kewlmyc

I've stopped and so should you. I have like 3 figures I can kinda care less about that I impulsed bought from AmiAmi used.

Ya the used section doesn't get checked nearly as much as it used to. This figure from K-On is something I have been after for a while and just happened to check this morning and see it.

Ultimadrago

Yes, Happy Belated, GuardianE!

Almost want this just for the crying eyes to give to my Akari nendo (purple eyes). Though the blue eyebrows would pose a problem.

Luckily I'm not mad enough to buy a nendo just for a faceplate.

Oy! Oy! Now, I wonder if users sell individual faceplates on MFC...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Made my first ever mandarake order. Funny thing is I saw this item listed ages ago so I assumed it would have sold out by now so it's weird that the same listing is still up. Well if it is a mistake on their end no worries. Worth a shot.

What I really want is one of those crane game Haruka-san plushies.

Made my first ever mandarake order. Funny thing is I saw this item listed ages ago so I assumed it would have sold out by now so it's weird that the same listing is still up. Well if it is a mistake on their end no worries. Worth a shot.

What I really want is one of those crane game Haruka-san plushies.

Heh I like the new avatar. I need to watch that show, sounds like it is great.

I want to see what Tempy posted but it is only half loading for me for some odd reason...hmm

EDIT: Nevermind it showed up..LOL

I should try this stop motion thing...would be fun

Bombless

Missed the delivery of the Snow Mikus package from GSC today. Shipped on the 24th, delivered on the 4th...one of the fastest EMS deliveries yet. I'm amazed really. Also the postman left me a present :

Missed the delivery of the Snow Mikus package from GSC today. Shipped on the 24th, delivered on the 4th...one of the fastest EMS deliveries yet. I'm amazed really. Also the postman left me a present :
mine shipped out last Monday and should be coming in the mail today as well.

RMI

Banned

I don't know how you guys put up with that shit.

kewlmyc

Where do you live? I get EMS packages in 3 days nowadays.

Giolon

Yay, Bishoujo Cammy finally arrived along w/ the cause of her delay - the Harime Nui scissor blade.

Cammy looks great, though mine has a paint defect on her eye. :(

I'll have pictures later.

Hello Figure Gaf,
I have become one of you I fear.

I have the Luigi Nendoroid and the WW Link one ordered since April.
Last night I ordered Ryuko and Mako from Kill La Kill Nendos.
Today, even though I can't afford anything else, I am again looking at nendos.
sSdo1FZ.jpg

I kind of want the Tomoko one
I've never even read the manga she's from

Is there a cure?

Bombless

I don't know how you guys put up with that shit.

We don't have a choice. Actually we do, we can use Nippon-Yasan or other shops that mark down values...and risk having packages held for inquiry. Also usually those shops charge more than say Amiami or Hobby Search.

Where do you live? I get EMS packages in 3 days nowadays.

Belgium. The package arrives in Customs in 3 days, yes, then spends 10 days or more in there waiting to be processed.

So, now that a Prison School anime has been announced, do you guys think WING will be re-releasing that first Meiko figure they put out? I want her now that I've been reading the manga, but I don't want to pay $140 for her from N-Y lololololol.

Edit: Nevermind. By some miracle, BiJ still had her in stock for 10k. Done.

Next month.
I much prefer the catsuit Meiko. That base is hideous. I still need to look her up, but I need to wait for the months o' Death to pass (August & September, I'm looking at you!).

I much prefer the catsuit Meiko. That base is hideous. I still need to look her up, but I need to wait for the months o' Death to pass (August & September, I'm looking at you!).

1) Catsuit Meiko is fucking tiny.

2) Catsuit Meiko would be a pain in the penis to clean.

3) Meiko doesn't wear the catsuit in the manga nearly as much as her uniform.

November for Tieria? FFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK YYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUU MMMMEEEEGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHOOOOUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE....

Just kidding. all I have for November is Psychic, barring any delays. I don't know whether to order or wait to see if there's a la bomba.

Yaari

We don't have a choice. Actually we do, we can use Nippon-Yasan or other shops that mark down values...and risk having packages held for inquiry. Also usually those shops charge more than say Amiami or Hobby Search.

What happens then? I've asked for them to down value my next 3 packages, if one were to get caught, I suspect it will be held, but what follows, do I still get my item at all?

A few photos of SDCC versions of Spider-Woman & Psylocke:

Very nice. I can't decide whether I like the standard or metallic Spider-Woman better. I would have to have both in front of me to decide. I'm happy with the one I have, though. Definitely can't wait to get my SDCC Psylocke from Koto. I liked the X-Force version a lot, but the color scheme does seem muted when she sits next to other Marvel bishoujos. The blue costume and purple hair are going to be great. And I love that effect piece.... how easily does it attach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom