• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Man I hate hearing these shipping stories. So expensive!

Worst I've had is like $20 for EMS, (unless you count middleman services used for exclusives and merchandise not sold through online retailers, in which case, a chunk more).

Worse I had was a $44 charge for EMS.

Of course, SAL Registered was like $41 dollars so I just chose to spend a little more to get it to me faster, lol

Can't wait to see my shipping charges once the 1/8 figures start shipping...

Worst I've had is like $20 for EMS, (unless you count middleman services used for exclusives and merchandise not sold through online retailers, in which case, a chunk more).

Most I've ever paid for shipping was about 8k for one EMS shipment. Granted, it was four figures, but I still cringed when I saw the invoice.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
SAL registered is usually £5~, but then you get caught by customs so that's a load more money plus the Royal Mails £8 handling fee.

So I got a huge box today...

Sena from Haganai Next (damn, she is beautiful)
OBKgTi2.jpg
lGZ1QUw.jpg

And a handful (literally) of Sonico. This is kinda my Pokemon, gotta catch them all. Now where am I going to fit the other 7 or 8 that I'm getting till years end?

I have it, it's fantastic. Only minor gripe is that his sheathe can fall off easily.
Gotta love the mini-figures of the characters that come with them as well, not much reason to have them but it's nice and amusing, shame Alter has only done it for Vesperia figures.

Gotta love the mini-figures of the characters that come with them as well, not much reason to have them but it's nice and amusing, shame Alter has only done it for Vesperia figures.

Yeah, I really like the mini-Flynn one that came with Flynn.

That's probably why I never got Estelle, since I already had a Nendo petite of her.

Yeah, Rita bumped up in price online as well. Glad to know one of the few scales I own gained some value after pre-order.
Yeah it's a great feeling XD
MegaHouse did something similar with the Magi figures.
I was rather tempted to get those Magi figures, but I'm not gonna step down the route after seeing the price for Morgiana, went up a bit.
Yeah, I really like the mini-Flynn one that came with Flynn.

That's probably why I never got Estelle, since I already had a Nendo petite of her.
My wish is for Alter to make a scale Repede figure lol, a mini-Repede will be so great XD. But guess Vesperia merchandising is dying off ;__;

And a handful (literally) of Sonico. This is kinda my Pokemon, gotta catch them all. Now where am I going to fit the other 7 or 8 that I'm getting till years end?

So getting this?
Or gotten this one?

1/2 Scale 91cm D=

I think a Repede figure (of any size) with the whole cast on him would be amazing. Like the one above, lol

Poor Judith, doomed to never get a figure.
Yes to both lol would want a figure of him, and yep she'll never get a figure just like Karol XD

Repede like this with his puppy will also do T-T Garage kits:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow! The blurb is in English!? Guess they really do appreciate their overseas market.

Some ways I'm glad I'm not really enamoured by Miku. Saves me a bomb.

Yaari

Sort of regret not getting snow miku but at the same time, I am glad I am not treading down the nendo path.

Same here. I am very happy that I stepped away from it.

There's so many cool regular figures, just don't have the money to catch up on the ones I missed aswell as the ones coming up.

All these cool Homura's, bleh.

Yaari

Question, do some stores have small amounts of figures available when they are released, or do they mostly just run with whatever pre-orders come in?

I guess this differs for every store, but buying these figures in Europe is pretty much twice the price, at the same time they are not available on the Japanese shops, pre-orders for the Timeshift Homura already closed long ago.

Question, do some stores have small amounts of figures available when they are released, or do they mostly just run with whatever pre-orders come in?

I guess this differs for every store, but buying these figures in Europe is pretty much twice the price, at the same time they are not available on the Japanese shops, pre-orders for the Timeshift Homura already closed long ago.

It varies. Some figures are made to order, so only cancelled pre-orders will be left over. Others are readily available for a while after release. In the case of buying domestically, you pay so much more because that retailer wants to make a hefty profit and had to pay the same price for the item as those who imported. That's why buying a figure domestically in your country will often cost you an extra 30-60% and you'll be getting it a month later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom