• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

you are brave, browsing this thread during work. or is your comp backed up against a wall preventing bypassers? hahaha

If I see anything questionable (aka anything Sonico) I close out of the thread immediately. I'm over the phone help desk so I don't have people really snooping at me much.

Messed around with the camera tonight. Not the best shots.

1m4hXuK.jpg

fgmzy5j.jpg

Link to a kinda NSFW one

http://i.imgur.com/fj8ZyGe.jpg

I think I'll like idolm@sters. I mean, I like Love Live and several people have said to me idolm@sters is the better idol show. Plus we still don't have any decent scale figures of the LL cast.
Honkers sucks.

Ultimadrago

Yui

I think I'll like idolm@sters. I mean, I like Love Live and several people have said to me idolm@sters is the better idol show. Plus we still don't have any decent scale figures of the LL cast. Honkers sucks.

Wuooooooow, seems like I'll have one free slot on my FL!

LiK

I got Samurai from AmiAmi. I finally got a figure i've been wanting for years even tho the colors are inferior to original. Whatever.

I got Samurai from AmiAmi. I finally got a figure i've been wanting for years even tho the colors are inferior to original. Whatever.

I initially thought the same thing, but I'd be lying if I said the recolor wasn't growing on me. It was a bit of a shock after seeing the original color scheme so often. But now that I'm taking a look at her, I think she looks pretty good.

Meyneth

Of course my hobbies have to clash tonight of all nights!
As Samurai comes up for preorder, an event doll came back up for order as well..

I also found a solution for my cdjapan dilemma. If I purchase each book separately the total cost is lower then buying them all together as one large order. :/

edit: yielded to samurai

kierwynn

This thread broke me- preordered samurai from amiami as well. I just really love the color scheme for some reason. I really should stop looking at this thread- I get bad ideas!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oh god. Why December?!! OTL

Edit: If I order it, then my bill will be 49,640 JPY at AmiAmi in December. I-I dunno what to do.

Oh god. Why December?!! OTL

Edit: If I order it, then my bill will be 49,640 JPY at AmiAmi in December. I-I dunno what to do.

Yeah, my December is going to be pretty gross as it is. Since all my August stuff got delayed aside from a couple of cheapo pre-owned figures, I figured it'd be best to pay for Samurai now. Feels good, man.

george_us

This thread broke me- preordered samurai from amiami as well. I just really love the color scheme for some reason. I really should stop looking at this thread- I get bad ideas!
Oh the enabling has just begun my friend. Run now lest your wallet be pulled into a black hole of consumer despair!

I need to quit eyeing Chachamaru DX. I know she's probably going to get delayed to December. Her plus Bishoujo Jubilee plus MF Psychic and Nendo Snake probably getting delayed equals potential pain.

Bombless

Really debating whether I need the Samurai Another Color Ver. or not.

I have the original...but this one looks nice too. Damn it.
You already have the superior version, why bother with this one?

Better keep her slot for something else that you do not already own, she's released in a pretty busy period. There's bound to be other stuff releasing around that time you'll want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom