• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I have all three of the above pre-ordered [Maria Saotome, Yuno Narukami, X-Eros Cover Girl]. Also Susie Sun.

What can I say? I'm a fan of Skytube.

chrono01

I should order Yuno and join you :p

(I've actually been thinking about getting her too)
Please do.

I need SOMEONE else to pre-order her. Feeling kind of lonely over here.

Besides, you know you want to.

oh yea just remembered Mea is releasing this month. I still haven't ordered her yet
You need to correct that and quickly. Considering how well their Momo Deviluke turned out, I have full confidence that same will apply for Mea Kurosaki.

Meyneth

You people need to stop talking about the samurai recolor.
It's hard enough to keep the preorder fairy off my back!

That max factory wo-class already has my money wrapped up and I'm not even fully sure what kancolle is

chrono01

You people need to stop talking about the samurai recolor.
It's hard enough to keep the preorder fairy off my back!

That max factory wo-class already has my money wrapped up and I'm not even fully sure what kancolle is
It sounds like you need more convincing.

You should pre-order the Samurai Another Color Ver. You really should.

raven777

53F59221332223000B

Meyneth

It sounds like you need more convincing.

You should pre-order the Samurai Another Color Ver. You really should.
*sigh*
I probably will order it...

I feel like the colours only look awkward in the photos, in real life the figure will look amazing. Especially the blonde for the hair, I think it'll really stand out and catch the eye whenever you glance over

StayDead

Fine taste (I own half of the contents in that photo!). I'm also having similar issues with space, unboxed nendos/figmas are starting to pile up :\

I'm thinking about boxing another one of my shelves so I can put them out.

My Madoka Nendo set has been out since i had them (as with all my other figures) but maybe it's time to give my new nendos a go :eek:

chrono01

So..........

About that Samurai - Another Color Ver. I posted earlier. Apparently, she is exclusive after all, if MFC is to be believed. That is horribly disappointing. :/

Also, to make it even MORE painful, it's a December 2014/January 2015 release.

Saw this set up on MFC and want to do something similar. Although I am not sure about the the stability of using that shelf on the bottom. Looks like one that you normally stand and they just flipped it on it's side. Any better suggestions around the same height? I only plan to get 2 Detolfs for now.

mV0iI9r.jpg

My shelf space is not going to cut it once the scale figures I have on order start rolling in. Going to Ikea sometime in the Fall so just trying to get a game plan.

Arclaid

So..........

About that Samurai - Another Color Ver. I posted earlier. Apparently, she is exclusive after all, if MFC is to be believed. That is horribly disappointing. :/

Also, to make it even MORE painful, it's a December 2014/January 2015 release.

I'm glad. That dispenses me of even thinking about her!

Max Factory blog doesn't mention anything about exclusivity, apparently. Pre-orders starting tomorrow. 10k. Releasing in December
but will most likely be delayed

chrono01

Very nice. It seems as though the initial information on MFC was wrong this time. I am glad to hear it.

I'm still not sure if I'll pre-order her, since I own the original, but I'm really starting to like the color scheme. I especially love her eyes, as mentioned earlier.

Ugh. My December is gross. Maybe I'll BiJ pay-it-now her. I only have about 5k worth of figures this month, now. Thanks to delays.

chrono01

Ugh. My December is gross. Maybe I'll BiJ pay-it-now her. I only have about 5k worth of figures this month, now. Thanks to delays.
Might not be a bad idea.

Of course, she'll probably be delayed, even if she's just a re-color, but you can never count on those kinds of things. Paying it now would be a lot more safe, if you could manage it.

omlet

I have to say, even as someone drawn to figures with weapons I'm not really even slightly tempted to get 7th Dragon Samurai. I mean it's not an eyesore or anything but... I'm not really sure. Maybe it's the boring uniform?

Miki is cute but I'm echoing some others here when saying I don't really want to get started on im@s even though I do think I could be selective about them. (Though if I was going to get one it would probably be Rin.)

kierwynn

Now that Kirigiri has been delayed, I finally got my amiami payment request for the month. I ended up with with the Ryuko nendo, a used Rorona figure (and just ordered a Totori one last night to go with her and Meruru), and 2 Madoka figures. I've been trying to avoid the Madoka rabbit hole (the only one I have so far is ultimate Madoka), but I couldn't resist. Now I'll have to get the other girls. Probably gonna work on Homura next since she seems to be the priciest.

http://amiamiblog.com/
Eeeep so KanColle creator has another moeifying(sp?) of stuff, goodbye to the wallets of whoever is already down the KanColle spiral XD:

Despite the name, Ole Tower isn't a pyramid of champagne glasses filled with delicious chilled milk. It's code for Over Legend Endless Tower, the latest social game from KanColle creators DMM. Assemble a team of waifish girls modeled after power tools and heavy machinery to build a magical tower to the heavens. Along the way you can fight monsters in adventure mode, trap new girls for your workforce and even build a hot spring to house steamy cutscenes. Pre-register now and add Forklift-chan to your starting lineup!

Official homepage: http://www.dmm.com/netgame/feature/oletower.html

Preview: Portrait.Of.Pirates ONE PIECE CB-EX Rebecca 1/8 Complete Figure by MegaHouse

Edit: Also hope Kill Me Baby fans got their orders in cause they are no longer available for preorder:
00_105_2.jpg

http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/top/phascawd00016.html

kewlmyc

For those who live in the US, could you tell me how long does it take for SAL Registered to get to you? Thinking about doing this with AmiAmi from now on. Or what shipping do you guys do with your AmiAmi orders?

LiK

For those who live in the US, could you tell me how long does it take for SAL Registered to get to you? Thinking about doing this with AmiAmi from now on. Or what shipping do you guys do with your AmiAmi orders?

Around 2 weeks usually. I use it all the time now.

LiK

Haha, just saw it on the blog that preorders were closed on GSC, it's weird how GSC does preorder periods =/ also enjoy your delays from Phat ;P

Also everyone's going SAL lately =P
EMS is a waste of money for me now. AmiAmi packaging is bulletproof and Registered also has tracking. The only difference is speed so unless you need it asap, not necessary. I only use EMS when AmiAmi doesn't have the SAL Registered option available.

How much cheaper is it than EMS? Or are they around the same price?

Around 1000-2000 yen cheaper usually.

Like 1648 yen for SAL Registered vs 2480 yen for EMS for the same package.

omlet

http://amiamiblog.com/
Eeeep so KanColle creator has another moeifying(sp?) of stuff, goodbye to the wallets of whoever is already down the KanColle spiral XD:
Haha, wow.

I use SAL when I can but my last two orders have been forced EMS :( Last time I used SAL registered the package arrived in less than a week. Their estimates of 1-2 weeks are a good rule but sometimes they arrive quickly.

omlet

Yes, unless you have an order that is too big to fit in SAL-sized packaging.

Edit: And apparently those size restrictions vary by country. Like judging by some pics I've seen in this thread, some things that Amiami will ship SAL to Europe would be forced to use EMS when sent to the US.

Wait, so if I decided to do EMS while pre-ordering o AmiAmi, could I still switch to SAL when paying?

Ya they let you choose from the options available for your shipment when you actually pay for the order. Some can not be sent SAL. In my experience it is only a few dollars difference so I usually just go with EMS.

LiK

Wait, so if I decided to do EMS while pre-ordering o AmiAmi, could I still switch to SAL when paying?

Yup, they show the prices when you pay so you can switch to the cheaper option if you want. It's one thing I really like about AmiAmi. Other sites lock you into a shipping method.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haha, just saw it on the blog that preorders were closed on GSC, it's weird how GSC does preorder periods =/ also enjoy your delays from Phat ;P

Hey, I'm just happy I got a Kill Me Baby figurine at all.

Now I wait for Mitsudomoe to never get any love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom