• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always check the figure on My Figure Collection and see if anyone has posted photos of known counterfeit versions of the specific figure

On another note, my shirahoshi collection accelerates

Thank you, looked up a Racing Miku they have in stock.

Have photo of the model and box they have on their facebook for currently in stock. Difficult to tell if the box is a fake from the way the light is. Looks like the colours on the box are darker but it isn't a great photo they have taken. Going to look tomorrow if I have time and really look at it in Store. If they are going to sell bootlegs it will make me thing twice about buying on a whim from them.

Quick question, do any of you have the Hatsune Miku Nendoroid number 62? Has celery and an embarrassed type face? Was wondering does the box have stars on it? The shop has it with no stars and looking on the web I see websites with stars on the boxes and some without

Arkadios

Speaking of KanColle, I recently discovered "Seaport Princess".

Lawd this Abyss Girls designs are so badass. If a figure is made I will be all over it.
I have been sunk by their abyssal allure. I regret nothing.

Happy to hear some of you were put off by the price, KanColle won't kill your wallets!
Till the anime comes out anyway ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ

Happy to hear some of you were put off by the price, KanColle won't kill your wallets!
Till the anime comes out anyway ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ

Well, admittedly, I wasn't going to buy it anyway. If I'm not paying 20k for Benten, I'm certainly not going to pick this one up.

Quick question, do any of you have the Hatsune Miku Nendoroid number 62? Has celery and an embarrassed type face? Was wondering does the box have stars on it? The shop has it with no stars and looking on the web I see websites with stars on the boxes and some without

It's not Miku, it's Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star in Miku cosplay.

Anyway... I got it and it got stars on the box and a Kadokawa holographic sticker to the right of the Lucky Star logo on the box:

Ryuuroden

53FD9AEA363E73000E

price confirmed

Umm, yeeeah, nope. I like it but if I were to spend that much it would be put toward Lego or part of saving up for Guts. Kinda hoping Guts actually turns out to be around 30k now since the colossal titan turned out to be only 50k. If Guts turns out to be the same price as that titan it will be a way super easy pass for me. It's a shame for them, I might have bit if base price was 15k for Yamato, now I'll just wait and see if she is ever available after release on bargain prices. I don't see it happening due to the ship she represents and the popularity but honestly I would regret more missing out on a expensive Lego set that in a few years will cost as much as 5 times as much to pick up in the aftermarket. I mean, I missed out on the ucs millennium falcon for 500 dollars and now it costs anywhere from 2500 to 5000 dollars to get depending on if you get it used or new and even getting the parts from bricklink is crazy expensive since some were only part of that set in that color.

Meyneth

I did some research, and every Nendroid #62 I found had the two little stars under the writing on the sides of the window on the box.
Hope that helps

raven777

i_kyubey1409128422dcp8i.jpeg

I like her overall sculpt. The face is fantastic and imh better than the official artworks.
I honestly don't care about Kancolle and those cannons, which I know represents her character. But for me that is not really relevant since I don't but for the character, but just purely for how the figure sculpt looks.

Of course the ones with cannons look nice and I would love it if it was cheaper. But as it stands it's not worth the extra price and it's not as big of loss for me as other fans of Kancolle.

Still, the face it's Kancolle and 1/8 is makes me hesitate.

raven777

oh yea, the one with the cannon base is exclusive to GSC's Wonder hobby thing, so I doubt we will be able to buy it from places like amiami.

omlet

good thing I have zero interest in collecting sets. Even if I end up buying her it's going to be the only Kancolle figure I buy.

Yeah, I'm pretty immune to the set thing too when it comes to figures. The closest thing I have to a set is several of the Nanoha StrikerS Alter scales (Hayate, Rein, Teana, and now Subaru most recently).

Shimakaze is still kind of tempting...

oh yea, the one with the cannon base is exclusive to GSC's Wonder hobby thing, so I doubt we will be able to buy it from places like amiami.

does that mean the figures are numbered? Interesting. Though with 2k shipping it makes ordering more worth it in the long run if shipping is anywhere close to shinkai miku (lol 50 bucks shipping)

Ryuuroden

Does that mean that no matter what it is, shipping is that 2.5k yen price? Or was that a different site? I only ask because I can only see this costing at least as much as ultimate madoka to ship and that would almost make it worth considering again. I still won't because my Lego sets I need to order before they go out of print is growing again and a large portion of those will never be discounted due to new policies. There is at least 3000 dollars worth of sets on that list and I plan on getting at least half of them during double points month in October. Another reason I have only 2 unpaid for figures left this year and only miku for next year. (The other 8 figures are paid for and I actually wish I had some of that money back.). I may sell some of my figures to clear some space.

Edit: I see someone verified the set shipping price while I was typing this post.

Ryuuroden

Maybe if I can decide on four figures I don't want to hang on to and sell them I'll get Yamato. I really do like ship girls over a lot of other figures actually. I just want my Lego dammit so I don't need more temptations right now.

raven777

the 2k shipping fee is good, but in my country I have to pay extra customs fee if the price is over 15k, so I never order anything over 15k at once.

Meyneth

the 2k shipping fee is good, but in my country I have to pay extra customs fee if the price is over 15k, so I never order anything over 15k at once.
I hear you
The cutoff for my area is 10k, so I split all my orders to just under that amount. Although, this usually results in having to juggle 4+ tracking numbers sometimes

Arkadios

This looks really nice. But it makes me regret not buying the Iron Monger more than it makes me want to buy it.

For a moment I thought you meant this Yamato.

BAN15323.jpg

The one and only.

Btw, what model is that? Would make a nice pair with my Harlock's Arcadia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom