• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I guess summer vacation is officially over. Sold 3 eBay auctions in a week. One figure and two games. Got another one with a pending offer. Not bad ^^

Not a fan of 0 feedback buyers but at least his address is confirmed.

bigkrev

Got Rin to pair with my Len. I guesssss I'll buy the Miku one at some point to complete the set?
BwEStKRCEAAH86j.jpg

Josephl64

Only Beach Queens that tempted me was the Akari~n Akari.

But I didn't really want to buy the other two figs that went along side it.

Still eventually got an Akari~n Akari in the form of a Nendo and it looks much better.

I haven't taken the leap to nendos yet so I want to avoid that so it doesn't become a potential problem.

Kay from Girls und Panzer only has garage kits, that 1 nendo which came with a set, and a Beach Queens announced so long ago that we know nothing about which is hopefully not cancelled since I'm waiting ever so desperately for.

Might get the exclusive Yamato...depends how much I have at the time

chrono01

Chrono aaaaaaalways needs dat new shit.
I DO!

*paging chrono*

*receives page*

53FD9AEA363E73000E

price confirmed

...Maybe not.

Yeah, no way. Not a chance in hell. The "exclusive" version is way too expensive, and to purchase her without her turrets takes away the whole "boat/battle" feel to her. She just isn't the same. It's not as though this is a simple rooftop base/Mikasa situation, those turrets are part of her character. To not have them...well...it just wouldn't feel right. Nice sculpt on her still, but I'll be passing. Sorry, Shining Wizard.

This KanColle tax is too much. GSC/MF know the popularity and seem willing to charge insane prices because of it. Personally, if they keep this up, Shimakaze from Amakuni [and mayyyyybe their Amatsukaze...] will be my only KanColle girls. I just can't do it.

The only possible way I could foresee myself picking up the exclusive version is if I make some serious cut-backs on my pre-ordered list. Like, a 4-5 figure cut-back. And, considering 99% of them are placed at AmiAmi, cancelling so many would likely be a problem. :/

chrono01

I slept on it and now I want Yamato again.

Her or Iron Man's Peacemaker suit.

This is a terrible hobby.
Easy choice - Yamato.

I can't recommend getting the exclusive version, though. Actually, the more I look at the "standard" version the more reasonable she seems. She'd demand so much less space too.

Ken

Easy choice - Yamato.

I can't recommend getting the exclusive version, though. Actually, the more I look at the "standard" version the more reasonable she seems. She'd demand so much less space too.

I really want a Kaga though. I mean, Yamato is a boat-girl but Kaga is a special boat-girl. Those emotionless eyes.

Bombless

For those that want Yamato Kai, she's out next year. I really doubt she'll sell out straight away given the price. There's bound to be mo(r)e boatgirls announcements before the end of the year. I would wait for a while in case something better and/or cheaper comes out.

Personally, I'll be waiting for Yamato-chan figma ver. Or the new metal figma ver.

Einbroch

Banned
For those that want Yamato Kai, she's out next year. I really doubt she'll sell out straight away given the price. There's bound to be mo(r)e boatgirls announcements before the end of the year. I would wait for a while in case something better and/or cheaper comes out.

Personally, I'll be waiting for Yamato-chan figma ver. Or the new metal figma ver.

I see right through you. You just want to hoard her all to yourself then laugh at all of us when she sells out so you can be the king.

Nice try. I'm gonna preorder 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom